Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BJ transfer hepatits to your body

flyx

• 9 months later...
Does the ends justify the means. We all have an acceptable level of risk we are willing to take in many differnent situations. Some condoms are great for BJs because they are so thin but not good for screwing with. Many of these girls know their way of life depends on them staying clean but you still never know.

which brand of condom is this?

I got vaccinated for Hep A & B before my first trip to thailand (maybe I should go for e reshot, it was not clear if the protection period was 5 or 10 years, and it's already 5 years since my first trip ;-) ).

I would advice all here to get the hepatitis shots, even apart from the P4P problem: hepatitis A is more common in Asia and quite easily transmissible by the food. Sexual transmission is anecdotal for this one. And when you get the A, why not get the B for just a few euros more? You get one shot for both, so fear of needle is not a problem ;-)

Hep C has not vaccine (yet?) but the transmission path are about the same as HIV (maybe slightly more transmissible, but I am not sure).

AFAIK BBBJ and cuni are not transmission path, it is mainly blood, then anal sex, then vaginal sex.

Face it, BBBJ is only marginally more risky (for the man - for the girl it is more risky, but still much lower than sex) than deep kissing, so is cuni...Personally, I accept the very small risk associated to those activities, especially as they would be of the same order as protected V- or A- sex: condom breaks, you know, even if the breakage risk is small for a brand that fit you, especially with a lot of lube..

I am the first to advice to always wrap up for boom boom (check my posts if you are in doubt LOL ;-) ), but if you are really afraid of the risk linked to cuni or BBBJ, I would advice to pass P4P altogether and live a life (if you can call it that :sad: ) of abstinence, or have as few partners as possible (maybe just one, then you get married :sad: ).

This life is a valid choice for some (not for me), usually motivated by religious motives (Isn't it the real reason behind this thread? I have strong suspicions LOL) , but it will not be popular for most people on this board... :WhoSaw1:

Edited by gregkai

When I decided to go to Thailand last year for the first time I went to the Travel Clinic and they fixed me up with what I needed. It cost me a boatload of money but I would rather be safe than sorry.

hmm I just got back from Pattaya, was there for half month and I didn't get any H shots beforehand, I guess I should go to the doc and check if I got any of the hepatits and also get some shots for future visits of Pattaya? how long until the hepatits show up?

hmm I just got back from Pattaya, was there for half month and I didn't get any H shots beforehand, I guess I should go to the doc and check if I got any of the hepatits and also get some shots for future visits of Pattaya? how long until the hepatits show up?

Before they do the shots, they check if you had hepatitis (A and/or B) already. If yes, no point in giving you the shot: you are immunized against further infection...but for the Hep B, the the virus is active and it may turn to a chronic disease. That's the main risk (in addition to be quite sick for possibly a few week IIRC): chronic liver infection then can degerate into liver cancer...

I think it is mainly B which can turn nasty, A is usually not turning to chronic disease, it take 15 to 50 days of incubation, and can be quite debilitating for 2 months or completely silent, with anything in between...

For HepB, symptoms are the same as A (but sometimes more severe), and it turn to chronic disease in 10% of the infections. If it become chronic, in some cases it will lead to complication which could destroy the liver completely, but sometimes a complete remission happen too... For chronic B, it seems you have to be followed by a doctor which will check your liver and try to minimize the eventual problems as soon as they appear, if they do...

yup, most medical coverage/plans will cover the hep a and b shots

And nowa days both shots come together.

No point in not being a bit safer and peace of mind...

...but yes, agree BJ without Condom is best...no other way to go once

you've gone that route

kinda like someone who goes from dial up to high speed internet, can

never go back to dial up again!

aki

Guys

It is a relatively cheap way to protect yourself buy getting the Hep B vaccination.

It last for 5 years, so it is only a small inconvenience.

I know the plane could crash on the way to Thailand, the bus or taxi could roll on the way to Pattaya and so on, but this in fact is something that YOU can have some control over.

Line up and get the needle.

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

• 4 weeks later...
Because when my bestfriend was 16 he was knocked off his bike and killed by a speeding truck

Because some asshole flew a plane into the building where I was working

There's two good reasons for you

I don't get it?

Be careful crossing the road

Be careful to only eat fruit you have washed yourself

be sure to always wash your hands

Be sure your seatbelt is securely fastened

Be sure to call Mama every day

Amen ma brotha.

Health is merely the slowest way someone can die.

• 3 weeks later...

Different people find different levels of risk acceptable. I always use a condom when it comes to the actual sex, but a blowjob with a condom is crap.

I'm all for being reasonably careful, but jesus man, life is for living. If you really want to be safe , live in your basement and never go out.

can't this be prevented if you piss after the bj? anyone seriously know?

I'm speaking from memory, so don't take this as gospel, but I have heard that pissing after a sex session is advisable. Apparently the acidic urine does kill bacteria or virus (I;m not sure I'm not a doctor) But I think its more a good practice thing obvioulsy not a substitute for being careful