IGNORED

Farang Drugged & Robbed

Mackem Stu

Finnish man drugged and robbed from his hotel Room by Bar Girl.

Tourist Police dealt with this case of suspected drugging and robbery of a Finnish man on Friday Night. The victim is Mr. Hannu Sakari Gustafsson aged 52 who alerted Police after he woke up from an unplanned sleep and realized that his drink had been spiked and his room had been robbed. He told Police that he had taken a woman from a local beer bar located opposite Mike Shopping Mall earlier that night and the pair went back to his room in View Talay Condominium in Jomtien. Mr. Gustafsson was offered a beer by the 20 year old bar worker which was accepted. He then became drowsy and passed out. He woke up to find a mobile phone and an undisclosed amount of money had been stolen. Mr. Gustafsson accompanied Police back to the bar and the suspect was located and taken to Pattaya Police Station where she is assisting Police with their enquiries. At this time, no criminal charges have been brought against her.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Never accept a beer that you aint seen opened in front of you!

Been lucky myself, never had any wrong doings done to me!

Something about this story doesn't sound quite right to me and I think the guy might actually not be telling the whole truth. For starters no BG is going to be stupid enough to to drug you when you know which bar to find her at again. Secondly she wouldn't be stupid enough to return there if she did drug you and steal from you. I think buddy may have had a bit more to drink than he realized and then passed out. Odds are good that he lost his phone and wallet at some point during the evening if he was that drunk.

This type of thing does happen but it is more frequently freelancers who are the culprits and they can be very hard to track down afterwards.

• 1 year later...

I have a friend who had a similar experience, except the perpetrator was a freelancer. He was drugged in the same way as the story above, when he awoke he found that the girl had taken the entire safe from his room. She got away with all his money as well as credit cards and passport, since then however the security in the hotel has been beefed up. They installed security cameras in every hallway, and guests must leave their ID cards at the front counter. Rule of thumb, dont accept any drinks you didnt open or mix yourself.

Why does everything that's supposed to be bad make me feel so good?

Something about this story doesn't sound quite right to me and I think the guy might actually not be telling the whole truth. For starters no BG is going to be stupid enough to to drug you when you know which bar to find her at again. Secondly she wouldn't be stupid enough to return there if she did drug you and steal from you. I think buddy may have had a bit more to drink than he realized and then passed out. Odds are good that he lost his phone and wallet at some point during the evening if he was that drunk.

This type of thing does happen but it is more frequently freelancers who are the culprits and they can be very hard to track down afterwards.

Agree with you here, this does not look right from any angle.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i had my virginity stolen there last year and not even the police can get that back.if i ever

find those seven women again they are going to get a peice of my mind

55555 thought you made a post about me until I saw the date of the OP :BirthdayCake1:

• 1 month later...
I have a friend who had a similar experience, except the perpetrator was a freelancer. He was drugged in the same way as the story above, when he awoke he found that the girl had taken the entire safe from his room. She got away with all his money as well as credit cards and passport, since then however the security in the hotel has been beefed up. They installed security cameras in every hallway, and guests must leave their ID cards at the front counter. Rule of thumb, dont accept any drinks you didnt open or mix yourself.

I am going to curbstomp that woman if I ever find her.

This all happened on the first night of my second trip, by the way.

Edited by Scrote

Sean Blaze- "since then however the security in the hotel has been beefed up. They installed security cameras in every hallway, and guests must leave their ID cards at the front counter."

Nothing at the hotel has been changed at all...she beat everybody in this game. They had cameras, she left her ID...

Scrote was out of it all day, affects of the drug...anyone interested can see my topic "Beware the Freelancer" for the entire story.

I didnt bring it up first, and SB said "I have a friend who..."

So who admitted this happening to themself? :Rant1:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, you really have to be careful as this seems very common. I have been fortunate not to have been taken by any scams yet. It doesn't take too much to be careful and keep out of trouble. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Have a friend who get robbed in his room at Soi Diana. He sit in a bar drinking beer when a lady starts talking with him and later he wke up in a room in a new hotel he never been in before. He have no clothes and nothing but when he looks around litle he find them nice put togheter. He finds his wallet and its 20 baht in it. He went down and ask the people working there an they told him he come with a lady 45 minutes earlier and 20 minutes aftrer that she went again. He know she put something in his beer. Now him very careful when he drinks with strangers.

Being drugged and robbed is shit!

I've always dreamed of being drugged and RAPED!

By a lady of course.

COYS

Finnish man drugged and robbed from his Hotel Room by Bar Girl.

Tourist Police dealt with this case of suspected drugging and robbery of a Finnish man on Friday Night. The victim is Mr. Hannu Sakari Gustafsson aged 52 who alerted Police after he woke up from an unplanned sleep and realized that his drink had been spiked and his room had been robbed. He told Police that he had taken a woman from a local beer bar located opposite Mike Shopping Mall earlier that night and the pair went back to his room in View Talay Condominium in Jomtien. Mr. Gustafsson was offered a beer by the 20 year old bar worker which was accepted. He then became drowsy and passed out. He woke up to find a mobile phone and an undisclosed amount of money had been stolen. Mr. Gustafsson accompanied Police back to the bar and the suspect was located and taken to Pattaya Police Station where she is assisting Police with their enquiries. At this time, no criminal charges have been brought against her.

Well that shit happend to me one time too tho but i dident make any report cause i dident pick up the girl at any bar.

• 2 weeks later...

Touch wood i have been lucky but have heard of some horror tales,Accepting drinks from girls though? you know the call "too good to be true" If something sounds to good to be true it usually is.

After travelling through asia, having seen what i've seen,even the dirt seems clean in OZ!!!

SEX is Great But NOTHING beats the REAL THING!!!

G'day Sirs,

Just to recollect an incident which happened with self and a friend in Bkk.

Netted two birds from beer garten for LT and took them to our hotel where both of us were staying.

Moved to our rooms and drank a beer which was opened by the bg in front of me.

Drank it and blacked out to wake up next afternoon with no loss whatsoever, bg missing, and was tucked up in bed.

My friend related the story later- seems he did not have condoms and came knocking on my room

just when I had passed out.

When he asked the bg, as to what happened, she replied that I have gone to sleep.

Knowing me well, he felt suspicious and tried to wake me up; when I did not, he called his bg.

My friends bg saw my eyes and told him that I was drugged. Both of them the asked my bg to speak the truth

or face the police, whereby she slipped the beans and admitted to have put the drug in by drink:

Modus operandi- the drug is stored in powder form, compacted under the fingernail- all the girl has to do is

twirl the finger in the drink and presto- Black hawk down.

Moral of the story- look for short nails in the bg, if long nails, just explore the underside of the nail as part of

the foreplay :Clap8:

This is getting scary now....

Maybe this is what relly happened in some of those "dead farang found in hotel room" stories...a little too much drug, on maybe an older guy, and you're a goner....jeez.

Edited by artinamerica

• 2 weeks later...

More good advice...whoever would think that they could store the drug in their fingernails...I also heard the story about the guy from Okinawa that had his whole safe stolen out of his room....all I can say to him is IYAAYAS....I'm a former Kadena Ammo guy...gonna get there to Thailand soon....Thanks for the tips fellas

• 1 month later...
when he awoke he found that the girl had taken the entire safe from his room.

What the safe wasn't securely bolted down?

Moral of the story- look for short nails in the bg, if long nails, just explore the underside of the nail as part of

the foreplay :GoldenSmile1:

Sleight of hand can happen in so many ways... a distraction and presto the drink or food you prepared yourself could be spiked.

The go is to make sure the girl has id. Reception holds her id or she allows you to put it in the safe with everything including your money and valuables. Let her see all this but for the combination. Additionally reception phones you when she is leaving to make sure all is cool.

Am I worthy of being a Soi Prisoner you tell me?

Zero to Hero

• 2 weeks later...
My friends bg saw my eyes and told him that I was drugged. Both of them the asked my bg to speak the truth

or face the police, whereby she slipped the beans and admitted to have put the drug in by drink:

Your friend is not doing other punters a favor by NOT calling the police :)

I have had on two occasions girls stealing money out of my wallet. One was a gogogirl from Nanaplaza and the other one was a girl from a massageparlor.

I often read these warnings at forums that you have to be alert with free-lancers, but my experience is the opposite: free-lancers have been the most honest ones to me.

The problem is that stealing girls keep doing it because they almost never are caught red-handed.

If you find out - after they have left your room -that they have stolen from you it's hard to prove that they actually did it.

I really do not understand why your friend let it go.

i had my virginity stolen there last year and not even the police can get that back.if i ever

find those seven women again they are going to get a peice of my mind

ha ha , that made me laugh , good 1 mate

Finnish man drugged and robbed from his Hotel Room by Bar Girl.

the story may be true but fringes on a wee too bit dumb on both sides.. :Bow5::) .