Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Farang Drugged & Robbed

Mackem Stu

It can happen to anyone who likes a drink. It has happened to a friend of mine twice. He's in his 40s and comes from London and is nobody's fool. It happened to him once in a bar in Soi Bhukoaw. He had just enough energy to make his way back to his room on both occasions on his own as he knew something was wrong. He told the girl who he suspected to get lost when he started feeling drowsy.

He awoke the next afternoon in his room alone, once on the bed and once on the bathroom floor. Nothing had been stolen as he had managed to lock his door to ensure he had no nocturnal visitors. So if you come over feeling peculiar and unable to stay awake get back to your room alone ASAP, lock your door and hopefully you will sleep it off in about 16 hours. Tell the plod what has happened next day and take them to the bar where you think it occured. The staff will all strenuously deny it, you will get no satisfaction but the bar or the girl will know they've been sussed out. Then tell everyone you know about it and where it happened.

i had my virginity stolen there last year and not even the police can get that back.if i ever

find those seven women again they are going to get a peice of my mind

Post pictures of the harlots and I'll help you search for them. They may try to steal my virginity, but the joke is on them.

i had my virginity stolen there last year and not even the police can get that back.if i ever

find those seven women again they are going to get a peice of my mind

Funny :)

Similar thing happened to me at Tony's disco late, a year or so ago. I was drinking with some girls and katoys and by the end of the night felt like I was a pilot flying down Jomtien beach road. I split two of the tires on my car, on the curb I guess, and took a motorcycle taxi home. After sleeping for 14 hours I went with a friend to search for my car, and, of course, to an ATM to replenish my completely depleted wallet. In the end I lost some cash but am so lucky I didn't decide to take a little flight out over the water.