Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is she a ladyboy?

Majestros

I have a friend who is coming to Thailand and will be meeting me in Phuket. This is going to be his first time in Thailand and he is a little worried that he might bar fine a ladyboy thinking it's a woman.

Just take you friend to Stringfellows. There won't be any confusion at all and the girls won't mind if your friend thinks they are women.

• 3 weeks later...

Lean muscular bodies, especially the legs, they can't be hidden too well.

And yeah, ask them.

Two things are bound to happen in Thailand.

a) you'll be robbed/ripped off

b) you'll have your cock sucked by a bloke (that includes ones with cosmetic surgery and female persona)

I haven't been robbed or had my cock sucked by a ladyboy yet... but never say never..

Pattaya is a double-edged sword... Foreigners can cut just as deep as any Thai Girl can.

I haven't ........ had my cock sucked by a ladyboy yet... but never say never..

Who knows - you might enjoy it!

They are generally VERY good at BJs - they kinda know what a man likes!

I love to see all the guys here

giving their expert opinions

on LB,s

Most of you have'nt got a clue

You could f**k one, and never know it

All your "expert" advice is worth nothing

and you have probably

had a few post-op's and never even known :ShitHappens1:

If she aint got a dick,she's just a chick

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 3 weeks later...

I have a friend who is coming to Thailand and will be meeting me in Phuket. This is going to be his first time in Thailand and he is a little worried that he might bar fine a ladyboy thinking it's a woman.

He was asking me for ways to tell ladyboys apart from ladies. Yes, I know many of them are easy to spot but a small percentage of them can be a little difficult to tell.

Here are some of the ways that I've told him he could spot them.

- masculine jawline

- big hands and feet

- broader shoulders than Thai girl should have

- if she is taller than 5'6", have a closer look. If she is close to 6 foot tall, be very weary.

- manly voice

- a very flamboyant personality

Would anyone be able to help me out with a few more ways to spot them, so I can stop my mate from worrying about it?

yes - they're the really really fit ones

LB's generally aren't shy so ask in a nice way, if he gets duped by one and finds out, don't freak, remember to save face for both, or if he's really drunk let him at it, he might enjoy it 555.

Wait, the LB's won't make it clear to the customer that he is a ladyboy before a barfine is placed?

How rude..

I love to see all the guys here

giving their expert opinions

on LB,s

Most of you have'nt got a clue

You could f**k one, and never know it

All your "expert" advice is worth nothing

and you have probably

had a few post-op's and never even known :ShitHappens1:

i think a few of us on here have shagged plenty of women to no the difference. you only get fooled if you want to get fooledCircle_Sharks.gif