IGNORED

Is she a ladyboy?

Majestros

I have a friend who is coming to Thailand and will be meeting me in Phuket. This is going to be his first time in Thailand and he is a little worried that he might bar fine a ladyboy thinking it's a woman.

He was asking me for ways to tell ladyboys apart from ladies. Yes, I know many of them are easy to spot but a small percentage of them can be a little difficult to tell.

Here are some of the ways that I've told him he could spot them.

- masculine jawline

- big hands and feet

- broader shoulders than Thai girl should have

- if she is taller than 5'6", have a closer look. If she is close to 6 foot tall, be very weary.

- manly voice

- a very flamboyant personality

Would anyone be able to help me out with a few more ways to spot them, so I can stop my mate from worrying about it?

Just grab them in the groin, if you find a dick...that's a big give away :)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Shit!!! I never would have thought of that!! :unsure: ! Thanks for the tip :GoldenSmile1:

When you back in Pattaya seksi man. Would love to catch up for a beer.

Testicles

True what Matrix says, but not necessarily a pain-free way to find out though,

You could always just ask?

Or you could just wait until she emerges from the shower and takes her towel off?

What about about the post op ones? :GoldenSmile1:

Or you could just wait until she emerges from the shower and takes her towel off?

That would be a waste of a bar fine 5555

When I am leading up to BF are BG...I play a little game I like to call "America's next Top model"..A women cant extend her fore arm out straight,but a man can.

So I give the BG the old " Your beautiful like a model show me some poses"..So when I extend my arm as if I am posing , I say to the BG .."Can You pose for me".

That's when I am sober....Mind you all bets are off when I am totally pissed,because when I am smashed I could BF a Water Buffalo and not notice the difference

Edited by flying_guitars

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

Haha, for me it does not matter....I take them all,GG's, LB's-pre/post/ops......

If I was not in a relationship that is.

:)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I got told by a bunch of bar girls last time when i asked them, now I don't know how bullshit this is or not, but they said MOST thai ladies can bend there arms back slightly past 180 degree's where-as ladyboys arn't able to do it at all. I'm definately going to test that theory out next time i'm over though would be interested to know if its shit or not.

edit: re-read thread, must be some truth thanks FlyingG's.

Edited by Boon

I got told by a bunch of bar girls last time when i asked them, now I don't know how bullshit this is or not, but they said MOST thai ladies can bend there arms back slightly past 180 degree's where-as ladyboys arn't able to do it at all. I'm definately going to test that theory out next time i'm over though would be interested to know if its shit or not.

edit: re-read thread, must be some truth thanks FlyingG's.

I just tested this theory on my Thai girlfriend and her arm stops at 180 degrees. I really hope this story is bullshit. :OMFG:

On the streets the LB grab you by your balls anyway. In bars they might tell you before you bf them. Otherwise just enjoy. At least you can fuck a sexy ass without drama :23:

• 3 weeks later...

The easiest way to tell a LB from a regular girl is to just ask her. Most LBs are not ashamed of their gender, because they are not bound by the Western social do's and don'ts most Western people are.

Over the years I have had a few drinks (yep only drinks and the odd game of pool)with a LB in Banglar Road Phuket, her name is Jenny and she works out of Phom's bar called 'The 19th Hole'. I asked her once what it was like to be a LB. Easy, hard? It took a bit to get to the point because I got a sense her way of life was quite natural to her. She wanted the same things I did, a good life with family and ongoing love, without financial or relationship hassles. Most men that BF her though were not like that. They just wanted to have nightly companionship. She understood this was the environment she worked in, but still found good hearted men attractive .... but knew mostly it would be from a lonely distance. It was a good talk and I appreciated her honesty with me.

As a result I recognised that many LBs are just plain people under the hairspray and makeup. Prior to that talk, they were 'objects' in my, now better informed, mind.

The easiest way to tell a LB from a regular girl is to just ask her. Most LBs are not ashamed of their gender, because they are not bound by the Western social do's and don'ts most Western people are.

Over the years I have had a few drinks (yep only drinks and the odd game of pool)with a LB in Banglar Road Phuket, her name is Jenny and she works out of Phom's bar called 'The 19th Hole'. I asked her once what it was like to be a LB. Easy, hard? It took a bit to get to the point because I got a sense her way of life was quite natural to her. She wanted the same things I did, a good life with family and ongoing love, without financial or relationship hassles. Most men that BF her though were not like that. They just wanted to have nightly companionship. She understood this was the environment she worked in, but still found good hearted men attractive .... but knew mostly it would be from a lonely distance. It was a good talk and I appreciated her honesty with me.

As a result I recognised that many LBs are just plain people under the hairspray and makeup. Prior to that talk, they were 'objects' in my, now better informed, mind.

Good post!

I have found that most ladyboys have better English than most bar girls (no idea why?), and they can be great fun to talk to and drink with - even if you don't want to barfine them.

When you do get talking to them, some of their life-stories are quite heart-rending with some fairly tough upbringings, and uncertain prospects for the future. What do you do as a ladyboy when you become older and less attractive? - what sort of employment awaits you? - what sort of family life awaits you?

Sorry, a bit off-topic but I wanted to say it!

On the streets the LB grab you by your balls anyway. In bars they might tell you before you bf them. Otherwise just enjoy. At least you can fuck a sexy ass without drama :23:

Unless of course you don't like your balls banging against hers.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I have a friend who is coming to Thailand and will be meeting me in Phuket. This is going to be his first time in Thailand and he is a little worried that he might bar fine a ladyboy thinking it's a woman.

He was asking me for ways to tell ladyboys apart from ladies. Yes, I know many of them are easy to spot but a small percentage of them can be a little difficult to tell.

- masculine jawline

- big hands and feet

- if she is taller than 5'6", have a closer look. If she is close to 6 foot tall, be very weary.

- manly voice

Would anyone be able to help me out with a few more ways to spot them, so I can stop my mate from worrying about it?

Just ask politely. If she is by any chance a real girl, she will help you to find a ladyboy.

True what Matrix says, but not necessarily a pain-free way to find out though,

You could always just ask?

Me shy. Me Thai lady.

They will enjoy it.

- masculine jawline

- big hands and feet

- manly voice

Just ask her/him directly in a polite manner, don't worry if he/she get mad at you, its life, we can't make everything go right.

when i was first time in Pattaya i saw a beautiful LB, and i was not sure she/he is LB or not, i was very curious, and normally ask her sorry you are very pretty you are a girl or LB, and she answer i'm a LB :( and i walk away

generally every time when i was talking with LB was ok, at start they say they are not normal girls

Don't ask if they have pussy. They may say yes.

When they get their clothes off, they will point at their bum and say "have pussy behind".

"I'm on the side that's always lost

against the side of heaven.

I'm on the side of snake eyes tossed

against the side of seven."

What's the problem? :GoldenSmile1:

Yes,thats the finaly way to find out,If he she it don't cut he she its cock.

than you can get a little problem as well.Or you like it as many farang do.Cheers.

When I am leading up to BF are BG...I play a little game I like to call "America's next Top model"..A women cant extend her fore arm out straight,but a man can.

So I give the BG the old " Your beautiful like a model show me some poses"..So when I extend my arm as if I am posing , I say to the BG .."Can You pose for me".

That's when I am sober....Mind you all bets are off when I am totally pissed,because when I am smashed I could BF a Water Buffalo and not notice the difference

oh man,thats very very :Cool3::Cool3::Cool3: Cheers m8.

if you really cant decide if she a LB or not. then most likly she IS!.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

The one I use is looking at the proportion of the forearm to the upper arm. If the distance from the wrist to the elbow is longer then the distance of the elbow to the shoulder...this is most likely a man. If the upper arm is longer, most times it is a lady.