IGNORED

barbie bar

also no BF to pay as long as you buy the lady a drink....

Really? That's incredible. I buy LDs nearly everywhere I go, so having my normal behavior to be rewarded with not having to pay a BF will be nice.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pseasnain

• midge

• petermik

• ifriendyou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kind of ...just go left at the Subway cross the road and go right after Oasis agogo and that's Chayapoon

Thanks, I'll be there in April. :Beer1:

image.png

Thanks, I'll be there in April. :Beer1:

No problem. I'll be there from April 16th staying in the Irish Rovers and looking forward to getting wet for Songkran.

Really? That's incredible. I buy LDs nearly everywhere I go, so having my normal behavior to be rewarded with not having to pay a BF will be nice.

Barbie Bar has not had BFs for about two years now... You need to buy two drinks for a girl (rule as in December 2010) but the girls will happily break it and buy the drinks for themselves if you are a cheap charlie and they still like you...:rolleyes:

Barbie Bar has not had BFs for about two years now... You need to buy two drinks for a girl (rule as in December 2010) but the girls will happily break it and buy the drinks for themselves if you are a cheap charlie and they still like you...:rolleyes:

Shhhhh don't mention about the no barfines it will be invaded by hordes of cheap charlies.

Shhhhh don't mention about the no barfines it will be invaded by hordes of cheap charlies.

It allready is-and the girls that sit outside the bar are freelancers. :001_Thank_You5:

hi lads i have heard about a bar called the barbie bar down soi chyapoon, some say its got nice girls and short time rooms above and is also cheap, just wondering if any addicts have been and could give me a heads up cheers.

Just around the corner 20m (in Soi Chaiyapoon) from the OASIS AGOGO (which is on Soi Baukhao near Soik Diana intersection)

Barbie's has a great "Buy One Get One Free" drink policy (from 10.00am to about 8 or 9.00pm) for all drink types, beers, bacardi breezer, spirtis etc.

The Guy who owns it is French and the bar is as straight as they come with no bullshit, no short changing, no fuck ups with the Tab and no unwanted pressure from the girls. If you don't what them near you, just tell them an all is ok.

Haven't tried he food yet, as I get my food (Toasted Ham & Chesee sandwiches delivered to me in Barbies from up the road from Cantebury Tales and or just go two doors up to Chow Soy, order there, and they to will deliver to you in Barbies, so you can eat in Barbies while you drink piss with the mates, with no complainst whatsoever. It really is a No Hassels Bar

A Bacardi breeze will cost you TB 110, but then you get two BB for that.

Girls are all 5 out of 10, but every now and then you get a 7 plus, particlularly latter at night around 10-11 pm when the odd freelancer friend of one of the girls who works, decides to walk in an join her friend. Its relaxed, always with good music on the TV and Sports and more importantly the Girls don't hassel you, you hassel them.

Edited by pipoz4444

Same standard 500 st, 1,000 LT rate for the girls? Or would one not want to go lt for any reason?

Sounds like a fun place.

And one more thing --- earliest time you might want to go there? Dead

during early part of of day?

Edited by eclectic7

Seeking attractive Thai girls with high morals, scruples,and

redeeming social values --- however fuzzy on the morals and redeeming

social values if she's really hot and a nyphomanic."

electic7............ Yes and Yes! 500 st 1,000 lt and a bit quiet early afternoon, or it was in Oct/Nov last year when I was there. Nice place, nice girls. Try it :24::ThumbUp6:

Edited by Mutley1

Great piece of information guys. I'm staying just round the corner on Soi Buakhao in May and have now tagged Barbie's as a place to check out. Thanks for sharing the info'.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

A while back there was a BJ sofa upstairs...Looked kind of dirty but did the job...This bar is becoming more famous and packed with Customers~~

hmmmm a "blow job sofa"....conjures up a freaky image...I wonder what it would look like if I took a spray bottle of Luminol......imagine the patterns...but would you sit on it after that???? :LMAO1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

• 1 month later...

Barbie bar is'nt to bad for an afternoon or late drink..been drinking regular around that area for a good few years..girls are 50/50 with a lot of older models but nice and friendly..u've got Whiskers bar next door owned by Kevin from the UK nice guy(My Local)..plenty of girls in both bars and cheap drinks..2 for 1 till a certain time,The Garden Beer bar is on the street facing Barbie bar..(Soi X-zte)..maybe 50 yards away..New owner since last year..lots of hot girls there...(Also Oud Bar and Baby a go go beside Garden bar)!!Also out the door and turn left from Barbie you have Oasis a go go..Nice girls and 2 for 1 vodka etc..till a certain time...Right and left from there Is Soi LK Metro..Has a few Good go go Bars there now...This area is really picking up the last few years and I think it will only get better Enjoy!<<wishing I wasnt stuck at home atm lol..

Barbie bar is'nt to bad for an afternoon or late drink..been drinking regular around that area for a good few years..girls are 50/50 with a lot of older models but nice and friendly..u've got Whiskers bar next door owned by Kevin from the UK nice guy(My Local)..plenty of girls in both bars and cheap drinks..2 for 1 till a certain time,The Garden Beer bar is on the street facing Barbie bar..(Soi X-zte)..maybe 50 yards away..New owner since last year..lots of hot girls there...(Also Oud Bar and Baby a go go beside Garden bar)!!Also out the door and turn left from Barbie you have Oasis a go go..Nice girls and 2 for 1 vodka etc..till a certain time...Right and left from there Is Soi LK Metro..Has a few Good go go Bars there now...This area is really picking up the last few years and I think it will only get better Enjoy!<<wishing I wasnt stuck at home atm lol..

Yes I agree with you about this area. I spent most of my time here during my recent visit. The 2 for 1 drinks is a bit of a swizz though as they charge you 80 baht for 2 beers which is what they charge in most ex-pat bars, especially those in New Plaza where it's 35-40 baht each. However, I like this area and it's such a joy to have a few beers here in the afternoon and watch the ebb and flow of life as it passes up and down the soi.

One of my favourite bars in Pattaya. Owned by a francophone (either Belgian or French). Happy hour (2 drinks for price of one) is until 8pm. Plays mostly 80s music videos on a big screen. Very friendly staff, especially Mam the barmaid who has excellent English. Bargirls are a bit on the mature side from what I've seen, although I've never (yet) sampled their services. Short time rooms are also free. You could do a lot worse whiling away the afternoon hours than downing some suds in the Barbie Bar.

sounds good,because want stay next time at the CGH as well.

So will be worth a look for some colds and--may be more--.555.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

When I'm in Patts I spend some time most afternoons in Barbie Bar, near top Soi Chaipoon at Soi Bauhhau end.

On previous trips there has always been a promo of 2 drinks for one till 8pm @ 85 Baht per Singha / San Miguel etc.

Staff are friendly & in my opinion not too pushy for LD's. But if a girl is showing interest in you it is only polite to buy her a LD, or make it clear early doors you are not interested & let her down gently.

And yes, there is a short-time room upstairs, & yes again it is clean. No problems - no drama - no padded bills.

BTW, it wasn't till my 4th trip when I was bursting for a pee waiting at the toilet door for some dude to finish when the friendly Hostess Noi came to me & asked why I not use other toilet? There is another loo which I bizarrley always walked past.

Playing pool is "interesting"... as there is insufficient room for the you to cue-up properly on two sides. And it's on a slope etc... but Hey! that's my excuse for losing again...

BTW - very easy to bump your head on the sighn that says "Mind Your Head" - The ceiling is deceptively lower than it appears to be.

BTW again - on one trip during Songkran 2009, some Italia dudes were having what appeared to be a bell-ringing contest - I recall actually refusing a drink - which is against the law in my country - but I was just getting too hammered.

I intend to renew some old & possibly make some new friends at Barbies in next trip less than two weeks away - yahoo!

One of my recommended afternoon bars.

Tone

will try it next trip,sounds good for me.Cheers.

Yes the Barbie bar sounds like my kinda place and as I will be staying on Soi LK Metro next trip, I will definitely go there and try it

I barfined once in the Barbie bar and the girl did a runner on me. Maybe me, but i got my barfine back OK though.

Haha, surfer.uk and I went there once. Was awesome, saw a drunk guy looking like Saddam Hussein (I don't believe he was executed anymore)

He's living in Pattaya with Bin Laden, but they can't find their 72 virgins there.

also no BF to pay as long as you buy the lady a drink....

maybe more bars should take note :GoldenSmile1:

Can a girl be taken longtime? I assume there would be a barfine in this situation, as the no barfine policy probably only applies to shorttime.

I've spent quite a few evenings at Barbie and this is my understanding;

Barbie Bar only employs a handful of staff - cashier, mamasan and 2-3 service staff (per shift). You can recognize these ladies from the photo ID card they wear on a lanyard around their neck.

The vast majority of the ladies at Barbie are freelancers. There is usually 10 - 12 FLs there most evenings. No barfine is required for the FLs.

As for the staff. I'm not sure whether they are even available for BFing, but you mileage may vary.

Barbie is a relaxed, low key hangout with good prices during the 8 - 8 happy hour. A (somewhat dodgy) pool table adds to the fun. The staff are friendly and fun, and always up for a game of pool.

Cheers

GeeMan

Edited by GeeMan

Will have to try this soi out. Am staying in soi LK Metro next trip but don't normally get past oasis for the 2 for 1 deals

• 2 weeks later...

Only went once and the girls were a bit older but fun. Its a long way from beach rd.

I think there will be no long way to go,only you want save money and walk.

but with bath bus and a little walk or with mororbike taxi is very easy to go.

I don't see any problems to go there,for what???.Cheers mate.

One of my favourite bars in Pattaya. Owned by a francophone (either Belgian or French). Happy hour (2 drinks for price of one) is until 8pm. Plays mostly 80s music videos on a big screen. Very friendly staff, especially Mam the barmaid who has excellent English. Bargirls are a bit on the mature side from what I've seen, although I've never (yet) sampled their services. Short time rooms are also free. You could do a lot worse whiling away the afternoon hours than downing some suds in the Barbie Bar.

barbie1.jpg

I think that i'll check it out at my next trip to SIN SITY as well.

Also think about to stay in this area next time.

What i read about sounds very well to me.Cheers mate.