Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

barbie bar

never was there, will test it in September, is only 2 street from my appartment.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pseasnain

• midge

• petermik

• supertony

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that i'll check it out at my next trip to SIN SITY as well.

Also think about to stay in this area next time.

What i read about sounds very well to me.Cheers mate.

The area which includes soi lengkee, diana, LK Metro and buakhao is my favourite spot in pattaya. No need to go to Walking Street.

The area which includes soi lengkee, diana, lk metro and buakhao is my favourite spot in pattaya. No need to go to Walking Street.

I think you right.Hope to meet you for some colds .Be in patts from 2-11 to 1-12.

Nr.to call me 0808374054.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I think you right.Hope to meet you for some colds .Be in patts from 2-11 to 1-12.

Nr.to call me 0808374054.Cheers mate.

Hi thanks for your contact details. Unfortunately I won't be in Pattaya then. Where in Germany are you from? Been many times but my favourite city is Rothenberg ob der Tauber.

After reading this topic Barbie bar looks like a nice play to spend a few hours, especially in the evening when the FL are available.

Someone has any picture to share of these girls!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I like Barbie bar. In fact, there are 3 bars next to each other (First?, Barbie, Whiskers). Realy nice girls and the prices for drinks are A+!

Edited by ExpatDave

I like Barbie bar. In fact, there are 3 bars next to each other (First?, Barbie, Whiskers). Realy nice girls and the prices for drinks are A+!

Happy hour in all three until 8.00pm 2 beers for 80baht-afterwards 55 baht each-round the corner in Katseree house big bottle 55baht.

:001_Thank_You5:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy hour in all three until 8.00pm 2 beers for 80baht-afterwards 55 baht each-round the corner in Katseree house big bottle 55baht.

Good Day Lads

I heard that a "new" Beer-bar has opened across the Soi from Barbie Bar?

Any update on this bar?A new watering-hole with fair priced drinks is always welcomed.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

M.I.A.M.I~Money Is A Major Issue

Shaggy

It's a fun place to drink but unfortunately too close to Chow Soy for me to have any fun. :)

The TGF was from there and they all know my face....if I start playing up there I will not be such a hansum man any more. 5555

It does have a good chilled atmosphere to it. Well worth checking out.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Good Day Lads

I heard that a "new" Beer-bar has opened across the Soi from Barbie Bar?

Any update on this bar?A new watering-hole with fair priced drinks is always welcomed.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Correct and its called the Triangle Bar.

• 5 weeks later...

Jeez, guys, you are driving me crazy. Still more than a month to go until I arrive in Pattaya, and I can't wait to try out this area. Staying in LK Metro. My plan was to shower and walk out the door to Lolitas the first afternoon, but now I'm thinking Bliss Bar. But all these places on Soi Chiayapoon and Lenkee and Buakhao and.... ARRRGH!

I'll be there Oct 7 for five days. Anybody thirsty?

Titmouse

Jeez, guys, you are driving me crazy. Still more than a month to go until I arrive in Pattaya, and I can't wait to try out this area. Staying in LK Metro. My plan was to shower and walk out the door to Lolitas the first afternoon, but now I'm thinking Bliss Bar. But all these places on Soi Chiayapoon and Lenkee and Buakhao and.... ARRRGH!

I'll be there Oct 7 for five days. Anybody thirsty?

Titmouse

Hi titmouse pm when you get there will be staying in Canterbury tales from the 2nd Oct till Nov. Always up for a beer or 2

Be well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Being Geographically challenged, could you tell me where soi chyapoon is located?

Thanks

Just off soi boukouw. find Oasis-a-go-go a go around the corner and your in soi chaiyapoon.

Be Well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]