Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Recent Phuket Trip Report

Ajacks 1

Depends what you are after

The better quality Ffreelancers in the discos appear to demand 2k, though most will go for less depending on the time of night. Girls from the bars will on average demand 2k and from the ago gos will demand at the least 3k, all LT.

Of course prices are flexible but due to the influx of the 3 x 3 x 3s - the Japs, (3 inches, 3000 baht and 3 seconds), prices are high especially in places like Suzy Wongs where I have heard quotes of 2800 ST + barfine.

Minimum 1500 ST and LT depending on the type of girl and where you find her.

One girl on the 1st night was simply amazing so gave her 2000 as we hadn't debated any money or anything, 2nd night i gave her 1500 and she looked very dissapointed.

Minimum 1500 ST and LT depending on the type of girl and where you find her.

One girl on the 1st night was simply amazing so gave her 2000 as we hadn't debated any money or anything, 2nd night i gave her 1500 and she looked very dissapointed.

Offcourse she looked dissapointed - she was just getting used to the 2000 :GoldenSmile1:

Everyone has the right to my opinion

strange to see that a post syas that Phuket has the same pricing as Pattaya. Phuket has always been more expensive as far as i know the last 15 years.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!