Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Why can't I see any pictures?

TOMSA

I've been having trouble over the past few days: viewing pics, uploading pics and seeing avatars. Seems to correct itself from time to time. Very odd.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Seeker

• PepeLePew

• Perthie

• Chris50

Has been working OK for me up until tonight, now it's the red cross in a box.

Can't see this.

:GoldenSmile1: neither can she .hope it all works .but i did post a pic

cheers chris :001_Thank_You5:

Wriggley Tin 1

Clear to me here in the UK, but waiting for you to post next pic in this sequence!

:GoldenSmile1: ok a few pics hope they work

ok cheers chris

Still can't see it. Mod says it is a problem with international connections and they can't do anything about it.

Coming through just fine, but maybe a few more of same quality just to be sure....??

Clear to me here in the UK, but waiting for you to post next pic in this sequence!

:GoldenSmile1: On the way buddy sorry that one had a little problem i thinks snaps i picked up a long time ago 55555

cheers chris

in love again.jpg

Wriggley Tin 1

:GoldenSmile1: On the way buddy sorry that one had a little problem i thinks snaps i picked up a long time ago 55555

cheers chris

This is very frustrating (still can't see pics). I'm sure (and hope) your pics are worth waiting for, Chris.

This is very frustrating (still can't see pics). I'm sure (and hope) your pics are worth waiting for, Chris.

:001_Thank_You5: dont get to excited

cheers chris :GoldenSmile1:

DSC00004.JPG

Wriggley Tin 1

cheers chris

I can see photos and I also know that no nudes are allowed in this section. You are to report to The Castle for re-alignment treatment... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I can see photos and I also know that no nudes are allowed in this section. You are to report to The Castle for re-alignment treatment... :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Thank_You5: Dear chap will i be shot at dawn ? .I will go down like a man .See you at the castle gate

cheers chris

on my way :GoldenSmile1:

ek firt.jpg

Wriggley Tin 1

Its to do with some international connections, they keep appearing and disappearing, there is nothing I can do.

How odd -- your other forums seem to work for me, but not this one. Different servers?

I am still seeing red crosses but the odd pic does show up.

I am in the UK.

Hope you guys sort it out soon.

:001_Thank_You5:

How odd -- your other forums seem to work for me, but not this one. Different servers?

Bangkok Addicts photos, which I can see, are on:

http://media.bangkok-addicts.com/images/forum/uploads/

Images for Pattaya addictss, which I can't see, are on:

http://media.pattaya-addicts.com/images/forum/uploads/

:GoldenSmile1: Can you all see this

cheers chris :GiveBeer1:

LOLOLOLOL

An all natural African laxative

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I was just on a few other websites, one being from Campo Allegra which is a giant compound filled with p4p.

Any they seem to be having the same problems, could not see any pictures, just a little box.

So as the ADMINS have said it seems to be a world wide problem.

markinaruba

Its to do with some international connections, they keep appearing and disappearing, there is nothing I can do.

Maybe it's being routed through Libya!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Same here mostly red crosses instead of pictures even the avatars and some ads are red crosses!

Also noticed the Board being extremely slow just to log in take minutes!?

Using the other Forums no problems though!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

UK update. I can see them now. Couldn't a few hours ago.

RULES

1NQq.gif