IGNORED

Why can't I see any pictures?

TOMSA

did the reload image... gives the link and says not found on this server. reloading has not worked.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Seeker

• PepeLePew

• Perthie

• Chris50

Yes, some time last night, almost all photos disappeared along with almost all avatars.

Yeah i've had the same problem for a couple of days now, i've tried reloading the page but no luck, hope it gets back to normal soon.

I've tried on Vista with a few browsers: Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera, none showing the pics.

It isn't just pics either, some of the forum buttons and banner ads not displayed. Others are.

Cheeers,

toomuch

If you could be bothered with lots of words: my newbie trip report from November 2010

Gents... To avoid confusion I have merged two duplicate topics into one.

If anyone missed my previous post this is a forum issue (probably nothing wrong with your computer) which we are aware of and are looking into.

Don't know if this info helps but when this issue first started appearing a couple of days ago I could see pictures no problem but now I can't

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Hi all,

Is it just me or are any other forum users having trouble viewing photos?

Im just getting an empty box with an icon within it which will not open.

Not experienced this problem before.

Any ideas?

Ubique.

Most if not all BM'S are having same problem, as I am too, there's a thread here;

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/72069-why-cant-i-see-any-pictures/page__pid__1136559__st__24#entry1136559

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

Hi addicts

i am have problem look at the pictures on this web side,just see if its the web site or my computer.All I am see is a red x in the pictures box.Hope somone can helps

If you click on the little paper clip on the front page it brings the list of pictures up and they can be viewed from there

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

Same

Cant see some avatars also??

Very ODD

I just upgraded My Internet Explorer.. Now Running IE9

What Browser you guys using ?

I'm using Safari. Tried clearing cache and history. No help. Uploaded a picture and it doesn't show (just a box and a small question mark inside), so it has nothing to do with being old and lost.

Even some of the ads are not showing their jpegs, though they still work as links. I tried going here:

http://media.pattaya-addicts.com/images/forum/uploads/monthly_07_2010/post-1-084330000%201278142458.jpg

which should be the jpeg for the "thaifriendly" dating site banner ad. I get the error:

Not Found

The requested URL /images/forum/uploads/monthly_07_2010/post-1-084330000 1278142458.jpg was not found on this server.

Thanks for the link. I checked it out.

I do have notifications set for quoted posts already but when someone multi-quotes I do not get a notification.

I could not find an option for this in that section either....maybe it's just me. :)

It's not a huge issue though. On topic I like I always revisit them later to see what else has been discussed.

Thanks for your prompt reply today, appreciate it.

Works exactly the same way for me: I get a notification for being quoted normally, but no notification for a multi-quote.

is this like when i dont pay the ESB ????

only jokin!! :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

Hi all

I need some help, for some reason no pics are showing up for me anymore ><

All i get is

Attached Image: monthly_04_2010/post-18057-127156803794.jpg

Please are there any work arounds? I use Firefox, latest version

Thanks,

D.S.

Edited by dsmith10799

it's been brought up in another post...it's being looked at.

maybe try this though

in firefox..click on edit..go to preferences click on that....click on content...click on exceptions, in load images automatically...check for pattaya-addicts and and allow it.

Edited by lespaul5000

it's been brought up in another post...it's being looked at.

maybe try this though

in firefox..click on edit..go to preferences click on that....click on content...click on exceptions, in load images automatically...check for pattaya-addicts and and allow it.

same here with me all other forum working fine ...

Notices it started happening last week ,,,,,,,,

Its to do with some international connections, they keep appearing and disappearing, there is nothing I can do.

I'm also having similar problem getting images using my computer. The funny thing is that I am able to view all of the pictures on my iphone. If you need your fix, try using your mobile phone.

Its to do with some international connections, they keep appearing and disappearing, there is nothing I can do.

I am viewing this forum in Pattaya and having problems with the pictures as well.

I am viewing this forum in Pattaya and having problems with the pictures as well.

same here , just started tonight

Sometimes more info that is specific helps when troubleshooting.

I for instance am only missing some pictures in some threads.

EXAMPLE:

In the thread here, I can't see the pic in post #1, but I can see the 3 pics in post #3, and then in post #6 in same thread and same BM posting, of the 3 pics in post #6, i can't see the first pic but i can see the second and third pics.

Every time I can't see a picture I mean that I see text such as:

" Attached Image: monthly_02_2011/post-9503-0-37621300-1298219610.jpg "

in place of the picture, and right click-> view picture gives me:

" Not Found - The requested URL /images/forum/uploads/monthly_02_2011/post-9503-0-37621300-1298219610.jpg was not found on this server. "