Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good Restaurants

Any recommendations regarding where to eat? I'm planning a trip soon and I'm not too excited about eating street fare.

Thanks

Any recommendations regarding where to eat? I'm planning a trip soon and I'm not too excited about eating street fare.

Thanks

There are many many restaurants in Pattaya, serving a range of foods, from many different countries.

You will have no problem finding a cafe or restaurant, and you do not have to eat street fare if you do not want to.

Ive been to patts at least a dozen times and i never had a problem with street food. As long as you look and make sure they are using basic hygene i think its some of the tastiest and best value food around

There are loads of restaurants. But do try the street food, especially the BBQ/Satay style with the packet of sticky rice.

I would never touch the street food. It has been pushed around all day in the heat. That must be bad

I would never touch the street food. It has been pushed around all day in the heat. That must be bad

I never get any problems with the street foot the last 25 years as well.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

At Central festival located in central pattaya and in the ground floor (Food Hall) there is a wide rang of food choices from western, Indian to Thai and by the way it is very clean and cheap as well. I recon between 60 to 80 baht a meal. There are some fast food shops such as Macdonalds,Burgerking etc. If you opt for the more expensive food there is a steack house and an Italian. Enjoy mate.

All

<iframe width="350" height="240" src="//w2.countingdownto.com/544538" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://countingdownto.com">Countdown Clocks</a></p>

I concur--street food is generally safe, especially if you scope out the cleanliness of the vendor. If you let us know exactly where your staying (at least what area of Pattaya) and what kind of food you're interested in, we might be better able to name some places.

You say that now but after a few too many drinks you'll find yourself ordering at a street stall.

failing that Kiss is good and recommended by most BMs

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Thanks

By the time you leave, it will be different

1. Brunos at threpasit Rd (excellent steak)

2. Cherry Restaurant at third rd (excellent steak)

3. Lewinsky Hotel at Soi Pattayaland (excellent stuffed chicken)

4. Tara hotel at Pratamanuik hill (excellent salmon and sea foods)

Those 4 are my favorite Restaurants.

2. Cherry Restaurant at third rd (excellent steak)

Agreed. an excellent restaurant: great food, good service and very friendly staff.

I just thought of one. Beefeater on Soi Diana did a nice steak!

My link

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

You say that now but after a few too many drinks you'll find yourself ordering at a street stall.

failing that Kiss is good and recommended by most BMs

God only knows where people who recommend Kiss foods on the Brightside have eaten before, It's the worst food in Pattaya and aimed at dumb tourists who know no better. Eat at Kiss foods on the Darkside and you will realise the Brightside Kiss restaurants are taking the piss !

I like the steak at Beefeaters, also. I always eat there every time I'm in town.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

If you find yourself on Soi Chaiyapoon (off Soi Buakhao) youd could give 'SEASIDE 2' a try.

I never forget the flouresent lime green walls.

The food is ok, and they do English & Thai Food, at reasonable prices.

Try Pad Nua Nam Man Hoi (Fried beef in oyster sauce) with rice. It will cost you about 100 baht, add a Beer chang, and you will add another 35 baht to the bill!

Enjoy your eating ! !

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

God only knows where people who recommend Kiss foods on the Brightside have eaten before, It's the worst food in Pattaya and aimed at dumb tourists who know no better. Eat at Kiss foods on the Darkside and you will realise the Brightside Kiss restaurants are taking the piss !

Worst food in Pattaya? You need to get out more mate! Kiss may not be michelin star fare but believe me it is far from the worst.

RULES

1NQq.gif

Try Pad Nua Nam Man Hoi (Fried beef in oyster sauce) with rice. It will cost you about 100 baht,

Wow! Sounds a lot to me. I hope that's for a family-size bucket?

Beefeaters has an incredible Tex-Mex buffet on weekends from noon to four pm for 250 baht. Excellent value because they have lots of very nice beef dishes--a couple different kinds of chili, some ok bbq pork ribs, very nice cold roast beef and lots more.

Kiss 2nd road (about 1 minute from where I live) is very mediocre, very bland and very, very expensive. I agree. Is the darkside version really better/cheaper/tastier? Should I buy a car/move?

Try Pattaya Pete's right before you hit Walking St. I always eat there when in town. Great food, service, and you are sitting right near the ocean. All the ladies I have taken there love the place.

Totally agree, cold food, surly staff, long wait.

5th and 6th floor Central Festival some good Japanese plus others.

Don't rate Bruno's as much as i used to, Mata Hari's is better

My favourite ones:

- Schnitzel Hans = monday and friday big Schnitzel with fries for 119 Bath ; 2nd road left side of drinking street opposite Tiffany's

- Nongjai 2 restaurant =2nd road drinking street, all good food

- Patricks Belgian restaurant = 2nd road soi Diana opposite Mike’s shopping mall

- Thai food restaurant =corner of Naklua road and soi 27 ,left of Anton’s restaurant

- Kim’s @ Zuhause = Naklua road oppositesoi 20 at soi 33 ; 3-course meal for 200 Bath

- La Grotta = Italianrestaurant; soi 33 Naklua road; great pizza ≤ 200 Bath

- Pattaya seafood= blue sign soi 11 Thepprasit road

- Pizza big restaurant = close to Antons restaurant on Naklua road, big pizza oven

- Cherry restaurant =opposite Xzyte 3rd road , Tel086 3145819 394/131-121

- Amy Thai BBQ Sampan = all you can eat129Bath , 2nd Rd soi 1 behind Minimarkt

- Thai food stalls = at parkingAlcazar cabaret, across soi 4 , 2nd road

- Mumaroi seafood =Naklua soi 4 close to Ananyacondos. close to Banglamung police station tel: 06-3125918 or 096088068. Another Mumaroion 3rd road at the stoplight halfway between North and Central road

- Precha seafood = southern Pattaya, typical Thai seafood restaurant inauthentic Thai style.

- Thai BBQ = Ninja BBQ, 50M back fromPattayatai 200M West of Sukhumvit. GengBBQ on South Pattaya Road, 200M East of3rd Road. Champ BBQ on Soi Bongkot 100M from PattayaTai

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!