Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Extreme noise in Soi Arab

wanking

where is Soi Arab located ?

Mate, sometimes in life ignorance is bliss. You don't know where Soi Arab is? Just leave it at that.

They can make all the noise they like and smoke all the camel shite they want, ain't gonna bother me one bit because soi Arab is not on my route.

Ya Boyz Town doesn't run near soi arab

much better then nana plaza are in bangkok. smelt ike shit with arabs and aids infected nigerians

This street is for me only neccesary way when I come back from Koh Larn island trip and go back to 2nd road different way than WS. Nothing more. I never had been sitting this street. It is reason why I do not mind the noise. Generally I have to say I do not like noisy bars.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

If you love discos then stay at Marine Plaza hotel and go to the disco.. the locals mill in around 4am. Then at 7 or 8am you can go to bed and still hear the music lullabye you.. Clap7.png

• 2 weeks later...

the noise is no surprise, arab culture in its nature is loud. thy speak half of the time in what western will consider shouting, there music is mostly loud but you must understand that what is considered load for us westerns is a regular thing in there culture so try not to judge and if you dont like the noise, just stay out of there area. simple.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to by a pre-construction time share in the up coming Yensabai synagogue/guest house?

Archived