Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Extreme noise in Soi Arab

wanking

Went for a stroll around Soi Arab the other night and man I couldn't believe how loud the music from the bars in those places is. If you think it's loud walking down Walking Street then take a stroll around Soi Arab and listen to Arab music being played at high levels of distortion and at earndrum busting volume. Surely the workers in these bars have hearing damage! Also I dunno how the Arab blokes are able to sit in those bars.

Went for a stroll around Soi Arab the other night and man I couldn't believe how loud the music from the bars in those places is. If you think it's loud walking down walking street then take a stroll around Soi Arab and listen to Arab music being played at high levels of distortion and at earndrum busting volume. Surely the workers in these bars have hearing damage! Also I dunno how the Arab blokes are able to sit in those bars.

Heineken is your answer.

Went for a stroll around Soi Arab the other night and man I couldn't believe how loud the music from the bars in those places is. If you think it's loud walking down walking street then take a stroll around Soi Arab and listen to Arab music being played at high levels of distortion and at earndrum busting volume. Surely the workers in these bars have hearing damage! Also I dunno how the Arab blokes are able to sit in those bars.

Those Arabs are probably used to it, it's the Thais that work there who get my sympathy. How anyone can enjoy themselves while having their senses assaulted by such a din is beyond comprehension. You can only hear what someone says if they shout into your ear.

Those Arabs are probably used to it, it's the Thais that work there who get my sympathy. How anyone can enjoy themselves while having their senses assaulted by such a din is beyond comprehension. You can only hear what someone says if they shout into your ear.

images.jpg

Excess volume is always a problem in Pattaya, 4 of us was sitting in Saigon girls the other day, getting rounds in... there were few other customers, and the rock music was so loud, we asked on several occasions to turn the music down and the women behind the bar wouldn't do it, so we left and went somewhere else. I had a good fuck in there, but wont bother meeting people in there for drinks/chat again.

loud music beer and girls ! its the future :)

Everyone knows how adaptable BGs are.

They may simply use some trendy ladybuds.

Ladybuds 001.jpg

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

They also smoke that awful smelling pipe bubble thingy, smells like shite.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

To you it does... The world ain't all boddingtons and fish and chips mate the Arab world is a large part of this globe and the Patts part will only get bigger and bigger as it's all about the cash.... Or do you think they really lub you ?

You'll get lung cancer before getting a buzz from that camel dung.

• 1 month later...

yes this is a big problem for arab also ! im arab ,, and this is problem for me i can enjoy , but some time i like to hear arab muscie thats why i go there :) i hope you understand that , i suggestn all arab bar use 1 Dj ,, but this is dream heheh

When Tony's Gym was on Soi 16 just off WS,I would walk past the Soi Arab area after my work out in the evenings on my way to catch the Baht bus on 2nd RD.

The music in this area was soo loud, I didnt even entertain the idea of even walking down and having a look around, this was Mar 2010.

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

I remember my first time in Pattaya (2008). I spent the night at W/St and had (what I thought was) a great night. In the morning I was unable to sleep so about 7am, after 3 hours sleep, I went for a walk and quite by accident I found the Arab Quarter. It was noisy like mad at 7 in the morning. I couldn't believe it. But I think the music is like Red Bull for the ears. I've seen Issaan chicks go nuts over Issaan music also. I've got to admit Issaan music puts a smile on most people's face, unlike the poeple I saw at 7 in the morning. Not many smiles that day. Maybe it was the end of a big night, or as the original poster mentions, the sheer loudness of the music. When I was 21 ... loved it the loudest it could be. Now ... well how can you talk about how cheap the beer is if the music is too loud?

yes this is a big problem for arab also ! im arab ,, and this is problem for me i can enjoy , but some time i like to hear arab muscie thats why i go there :) i hope you understand that , i suggestn all arab bar use 1 Dj ,, but this is dream heheh

If thats the deal then, Let me be the dj and i assure you i will make around 100k bahts a night, You know why everybody wants to play his favorite tune, So to ply "your" favorite you have to tip, and once you tip there is another asking for another song and it will be continious, So figure how that goes and let me know so i can take DJ lessons, Im just kidding dont take it offensive as most of arabs do

PS: I'm an arab and from kuwait been to pattaya never saw soi arab and i dont want to... :D

Heineken is your answer.

Can not believe you,because it#s not allowed for them to drink allcohol,isn't it?????????????????????????????????

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Can not believe you,because it#s not allowed for them to drink allcohol,isn't it?????????????????????????????????

I think that the majority of men coming to the city are adults and can/will make their own decisions.

• 4 months later...

If thats the deal then, Let me be the dj and i assure you i will make around 100k bahts a night, You know why everybody wants to play his favorite tune, So to ply "your" favorite you have to tip, and once you tip there is another asking for another song and it will be continious, So figure how that goes and let me know so i can take DJ lessons, Im just kidding dont take it offensive as most of arabs do

PS: I'm an arab and from kuwait been to pattaya never saw soi arab and i dont want to... :D

heheh oh realy you never saw arab area !!! where you eat hheehe !!

"""o golle shelley 6ay7 3leh ely y5lek ma tro7 3nd al 3rb ha thab6na :P ""

Its called shisha or hooka , and if you ever smoked it you would know it doesn't smell like shit because it comes in mint/grape/apple flavors. I don't smoke because of the artificial flavors and chemicals that gives its distinct flavors and taste. If you going to diss something get your facts right.

You'll get lung cancer before getting a buzz from that camel dung.

Get used to the smell of camel dung because arabs are here to stay and I hear the camel dung is highly noxious now days, so stay as far as possible. Jomtien or nakula are ideal safe zones mate.

Its called shisha or hooka , and if you ever smoked it you would know it doesn't smell like shit because it comes in mint/grape/apple flavors. I don't smoke because of the artificial flavors and chemicals that gives its distinct flavors and taste. If you going to diss something get your facts right.

To be fair, I suppose we'd need to know what Daveo's shit smelt like before we could disagree with him?

They can make all the noise they like and smoke all the camel shite they want, ain't gonna bother me one bit because soi Arab is not on my route.

Archived