Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What American Type Food Available?

Our Jimmy Dean Breakfast Patties are a great treat US style for you to cook at home, some eggs and some of our dry cured streaky bacon is a great way to kick the day off.

Sausage King Pattaya | TNC Cider

Sausages, Bacon, Burgers now available in Foodmart and Friendship Supermarkets.

Suppliers of TNC Cider in Pattaya and Chaing Mai.

Posted Image

Tequila Reef has great American Food (Burgers, Hoagies, Cajun Specialties, Steaks as well as some excellent Mexican....

http://www.tequilareefpattaya.com

There is also one in Angeles City

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the info.

"Thank you for the info" may be a nice thing to say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

... but if you've just decided to raise your post count, do you really think the Mods won't notice that you posted the same thing 21 times in 24 hours when they review your account ? Circle_Sharks.gif

Like some of the other posters mentioned. Bobs BBQ in LK Metro is great. Subs n suds on soi yamato also pretty good (I only ate their once but the french dip was right on). Theres also a sizzler in central mall (i think it was central at least) it wasnt great, pretty standard for sizzler though.

• 4 months later...

"Thank you for the info" may be a nice thing to say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

... but if you've just decided to raise your post count, do you really think the Mods won't notice that you posted the same thing 21 times in 24 hours when they review your account ? Circle_Sharks.gif

Probably just getting a feel for it. Looks like he's been chased off now though.

Edited by zonnk

Living in the Philippines, but coming to Pattaya on Jan 12th for first visit and was wondering what American type food is available.

Don't like the local food here, but we do have the following:

KFC

Mc Donald's

Burger King

Pizza Hut

Shakey's Pizza

Cinnabun

Krispy Kreme

TGIF

Thanks

I know I've seen all of those except Shakey's Pizza and TGIF in the Sukhumvit area in Bangkok, and at least McDonalds, Pizza Hut and KFC in Pattaya.

But really, Shakey's Pizza is hard to find in American anymore, they're pretty much all gone.

Edited by little_me

Ugh, had one of the worst meals in Thailand my last trip, the Burger King at Royal Garden Plaza on beach road.

Ordered the chick n crisp sandwich, it was a fatty piece of meat with the rubbery skin still on it. The texture was reminiscent of chicken fried steak, very oily and greasy. Nothing at all like what you get in the states. I took one bite out of it and couldn't eat anymore of it. I tossed it and some people were looking at me wondering why I was throwing away after a bite. Walked over to the KFC and got a spicy chicken sandwich there to wash that taste out of my mouth. Some of the combo meals at BK there were over 300 baht!

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Ugh, had one of the worst meals in Thailand my last trip, the Burger King at Royal Garden Plaza on beach road.

Ordered the chick n crisp sandwich, it was a fatty piece of meat with the rubbery skin still on it. The texture was reminiscent of chicken fried steak, very oily and greasy. Nothing at all like what you get in the states. I took one bite out of it and couldn't eat anymore of it. I tossed it and some people were looking at me wondering why I was throwing away after a bite. Walked over to the KFC and got a spicy chicken sandwich there to wash that taste out of my mouth. Some of the combo meals at BK there were over 300 baht!

I have to admit I love Burger King in the States but when I had to pay 365 Baht for my Double Whopper with Cheese and Bacon Combo at BK Central I wasn't very happy. Over $12 is a bit much it reminded me of the prices they charge in US Airports and even sports stadiums.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

You might like Bob's BBQ and Mexican Grill on LK Metro (off Soi 13, from 2nd road), they have pretty tasty burgers and American type BBQ (chicken, beef and pork) along with Mexican food.

http://www.bobs-bbq.com/

Is this next to Lolitas - head good things but... Always been put off by the blacked out windows, on a restaurant!

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 4 weeks later...

There are so many decent restaurants in Pattaya, why do you need to go to the cheap chain ones? I just walk down the street and I have been satisfied every time. I went to Sizzler once because I was walking around and got very hungry and needed food immediately, otherwise it was all local places.

Oh yeah, one trip to bkk, went to McDonalds late one night, was sick as a dog the next day......

how the americans can eat that ?

it's FAT as hell !!! i'm not surprised why the Americans are in overweight now, too much junk food and fat ingredients.

You do realize that the sandwich was invented by European immigrants back in either the 20's or 30's, before even Americans were fat. Also that one version uses corned beef, wich I do believe is a meat created in Europe, as was sauerkraut....Just saying...

Another good choice for American food is the Coffee club on Royal Garden plaza mall. It's a chain that started originally in Australia and there's a few stores in Thailand, in Phuket and Pattaya. Very good food, nice clean atmosphere and not too expensive. Excellent breakfast and their club sandwich is great.

Didn't realize Krispy Kreme is doing well in Manila. I know last time I was there Kenny Rogers was there. They also have Subway here too. No Wendy's yet. Wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy Johns makes it over here. Hope that helps.

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 months later...

American restaurant in Jomtien - Deli-zza, Soi Casa Jomtien off beach road in between Soi 8 and 9, down from the 7/11. Difficult to find first time, second time No Problem! They do Reuben, pastrami, corned beef sandwiches and great Pizzas. It's new but from what I've had there, it is the real deal!!

p.s. Getting great reviews on many forums

Forget the hard rock...average food but sky high prices.

We just opened the Lone Star Texas Grill in Soi Lengkee next to the Jolly Friar

Great burgers, BBQ Ribs, Steak, Buffalo wings, cajun chicken, potato skins, mozerella cheese sticks and lots more (some mexican dishes as well).

Untitled.jpg

burger.jpg

Edited by Jolly Friar