IGNORED

Hilton Deluxe Plus room

piero

Great pics.

I just love the outdoor bathtub.

where can i book a room for 3600thb a night?

The view from that bahttub is spectacular! Maybe worth staying a few nights even considering the price!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

This is also a good idea...if you like to earn frequent flyers miles or hotels rewards points if your a Hilton club member. Looks like a nice hotel...

MavSig2.gif

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=3&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xffffff&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT -09:00) Alaska&

&event_time=year:2011;month:4;day:15;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&event_bg_image=-&

&bg_image=-&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=Mavic's Cherry trip&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

I always knew that the rooms were going to be really nice.....& it is! Thxs for the sneak preview bro! :Grin3:

• 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm the joiner fee? I was thinking of staying there using points this summer. I would book as a "double" so I think I would be covered. I have never had to pay a joiner fee at a Hilton property before . . . .

Can anyone confirm the joiner fee? I was thinking of staying there using points this summer. I would book as a "double" so I think I would be covered. I have never had to pay a joiner fee at a Hilton property before . . . .

do a search for Hilton here in addicts and there is another thread on it, that member did not pay any joiner fees

do a search for hilton here in addicts and there is another thread on it, that member did not pay any joiner fees

Thanks, I thought it sounded strange . . I also sent an email to the hotel. I have a lot of points from work trips . . . and every once in a while they come in handy.

I have just e-mailed the hotel, and they officially charge you 1000 baht in joiner fee. That is normal for five star hotels :SteamingMad:

I have just e-mailed the hotel, and they officially charge you 1000 baht in joiner fee. That is normal for five star hotels :SteamingMad:

I got the same response . . . I can use points and not pay for the hotel . . so I might just do it and risk whether or not i have to pay the joiner fee . . even if I do then my room rate would be 1000 baht on the days that they enforce it . .

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same response . . . I can use points and not pay for the hotel . . so I might just do it and risk whether or not i have to pay the joiner fee . . even if I do then my room rate would be 1000 baht on the days that they enforce it . .

In the other thread about Hilton Pattaya, the BM stated that there's a joiner fee of 1000 baht. But he was able to avoid paying it by taking the lift up to the 15th floor (and not the 16th where the lobby is), then take another lift to get to the guests rooms.

Check his post:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/67425-pattaya-hilton-review/page__view__findpost__p__1059782

Thanks for the Hilton pics Piero.

By the way, I always thought the webmaster of Pattaya-one was a swiss fellow and most of the hotel pics are taken by himself. Are you that swiss guy Piero ?

Edited by zaiko77

Yes Zaiko 77, i'm that italian-swiss guy that stay and take pictures of most hotels in Pattaya.

Ok then...I think we used to be members of the same forum before (pattayafr). Anyway, your website is great and provides valuable informations. Keep up the good work, mate !

A+ ;)

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by zaiko77

• 2 months later...

Looks top class & amazing.

How can I get the best prices to stay in this hotel any time in the next few months ?????

Is there any sites that do discounts for the rooms ?????

:001_Thank_You5: