IGNORED

From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya - New bus service

allaporta

I'm just arrived in perdition city and, even if I already booked on-line with Bell Travel service (200 bath, directly to your hotel in Pattaya) this time I arrived 20 mins late and bus was already gone. Instead to wait almost 2 hours I found out one new bus service.

Timetable is one hour different from Bell travel service and fare is 124 bath.

So now, you have one bus to Pattaya every hour.

Seats space is more confortable than Bell but final destination in Pattaya is not Central Bus Station but Thapphraya Rd, in front of PanPan restaurant, Jomtien Beach. If you want to go to your hotel you need to pay 100 bath more, and thanks to partnership with Bell travel, minibus will bring you there.

More information you can find here: http://www.airportpattayabus.com.

Hi all guys!

I'm just arrived in perdition city and, even if I already booked on-line with Bell Travel service (200 bath, directly to your hotel in Pattaya) this time I arrived 20 mins late and bus was already gone. Instead to wait almost 2 hours I found out one new bus service.

Timetable is one hour different from Bell travel service and fare is 124 bath.

So now, you have one bus to Pattaya every hour.

Seats space is more confortable than Bell but final destination in Pattaya is not Central Bus Station but Thapphraya Rd, in front of PanPan restaurant, Jomtien Beach. If you want to go to your hotel you need to pay 100 bath more, and thanks to partnership with Bell travel, minibus will bring you there.

More information you can find here: http://www.airportpattayabus.com.

Hi all guys!

Thanks for posting the information but............... as I understand it, this service is only cheaper if you want to go to Thapphraya Road. If you want to go to your hotel it will actually end up costing you more than Bell Travel. When you go on to the website above and click on 'door to door' service it takes you back to the Bell Travel website!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

This bus goes to 'pattaya nua' bus station. The GF has taken it many times after my departure; nice to see the later departure times!

I considered using this service instead if Bell, but they have no undercarriage storage area for a large suitcase. Better to wait for Bell or take a taxi.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

I posted a quick review of my experience with them here.

The bus stops at Pattaya Klang (if you pre-book) and you can take a motobike to hotel. If you ride to Jomtien, you can either wave down a baht bus for 20.- or jump in one of the waiting, pre-arranged ones that take you to Patts for 50.-

All in all still a little cheaper than Bell. But I went and will continue to go with both options, no relevant difference in travel time and price to me when going to Patts. It all depends on when I land.

Going back to Swampy, I'll stick to Bell, just more relaxed to get picked up at the hotel etc.

@El Cata: think you confuse the bus of the OP with the normal/government bus. The here mentioned Bell-alternative (actually the same company) use the same type of busses with storage space. They don't service the busstation.

Edited by momomo

I posted a quick review of my experience with them here.

The bus stops at Pattaya Klang (if you pre-book) and you can take a motobike to hotel. If you ride to Jomtien, you can either wave down a baht bus for 20.- or jump in one of the waiting, pre-arranged ones that take you to Patts for 50.-

All in all still a little cheaper than Bell. But I went and will continue to go with both options, no relevant difference in travel time and price to me when going to Patts. It all depends on when I land.

Going back to Swampy, I'll stick to Bell, just more relaxed to get picked up at the hotel etc.

@El Cata: think you confuse the bus of the OP with the normal/government bus. The here mentioned Bell-alternative (actually the same company) use the same type of busses with storage space. They don't service the busstation.

I arrive at midnight. Does this mean I have to get a taxi? Think the buses finish at 10pm?

Edited by liston

This bus goes to 'pattaya nua' bus station. The GF has taken it many times after my departure; nice to see the later departure times!

I considered using this service instead if Bell, but they have no undercarriage storage area for a large suitcase. Better to wait for Bell or take a taxi.

wrong, It does not go to Pattaya Nua.

I caught this bus once from Jontiem to the airport. Left on time, and arrived 20 minutes early.

I was Staying at View Talay 2 so it was very easy for me to get to.

And the bus did have a storage area for suitcases. You handed your suitcase over and were given a ticket which you had to present to get your case back at swampy.

Will definately use em again.

Testicles

I emailed them about the luggage situation and they told me that they do have compartments for your luggage as Shuggy has said.

I wouldn't mind taking the bus but it never seems to work in with my arrival time unfortunately as I would usually have to wait an hour or so just to save Bt800 on booking Mr T taxi.

wrong, It does not go to Pattaya Nua.

From their website:

22:00 New*...

*This bus goes to Pattaya Bus Terminal on North Pattaya Road only due to its arrival at Pattaya is quite late so it will be more convenient to passengers to get local transportation from Pattaya Bus Terminal to your accommodations.

http://www.airportpattayabus.com/Coachschedule.html

sgu_banner.gif

And the bus did have a storage area for suitcases. You handed your suitcase over and were given a ticket which you had to present to get your case back at swampy.

I emailed them about the luggage situation and they told me that they do have compartments for your luggage as Shuggy has said.

Thanks for the clarification chaps. I must have been misinformed by the GF, in this respect.

I'll consider them in the future, although 200B Bell Bus seems like a steal compared to 124B plus a painful haggle. :Circle_Sharks:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif