IGNORED

others near walking street?

JROCSTAR

hello all,

going to patts for the 2nd time january 20th through february 5th (16 nights)...last time i stayed at nova platinum and it was great however, not quite walking distance to Walking Street and had to take a bike everywhere (i get drunk as shit and a 10/15min walk is too much) can someone PLEASE give me the scoop on a hotel that is either off of Walking Street or right next to it?

Secrets - possibly booking there...but want a bit more "luxury"

grand hotel - they may have 0 rooms left...not sure about staying there over 2weeks

any others??? everything else is booked...just need to knock out the hotel!

thanks!!!!!!

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

hello all,

going to patts for the 2nd time january 20th through february 5th (16 nights)...last time i stayed at nova platinum and it was great however, not quite walking distance to walking street and had to take a bike everywhere (i get drunk as shit and a 10/15min walk is too much) can someone PLEASE give me the scoop on a hotel that is either off of walking street or right next to it?

secrets - possibly booking there...but want a bit more "luxury"

grand hotel - they may have 0 rooms left...not sure about staying there over 2weeks

any others??? everything else is booked...just need to knock out the hotel!

thanks!!!!!!

The Siam Bayshore is at the south end of Walking Street, but I would avoid it if you're planning on doing any hardcore mongering - joiner fee and too many families there.

Cheers...

The Siam Bayshore is at the south end of Walking Street, but I would avoid it if you're planning on doing any hardcore mongering - joiner fee and too many families there.

Cheers...

then...that is a definite negative. anything else on or just off Walking Street that is not a dump and no joiner fee?? can't be only Secrets and grand??

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

then...that is a definite negative. anything else on or just off walking street that is not a dump and no joiner fee?? can't be only secrets and grand??

Here's the latest hotel guide. Maybe that will help...

2010hotelguide.jpg

You may also want to check the hotel section on this website to see what else you can find. In addition you may be able to find something on TripAdvisor.com

Good Luck!

Cheers...

baywalk residence is OK and close to walking st

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Check out this link from inside here on PA...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/57401-daimond-beach-hotel/page__view__findpost__p__1002541

It's about the Diamond Beach hotel loated adjacent to Walking Street. Pretty good benefit of staying in the hotel (as discussed in the link) is that you view the fishbowl downstairs and order the girl up to your room... I LOVE PATTAYA!

Enjoy!

Cheers...

Diamond Beach hotel quite clean and cheap right in the heart of walking St. My next trip was recommended P72. Dont know what its like but was told it is clean and cheap