IGNORED

daimond beach hotel

jimmyfranny

has anyone been to the Diamond beach soapy massage? Went there the other week, was lucky to get the services of girl #99. wow!!! highly recommended. Arrived at 17:00, good time to go as the girls were fresh and anxious to start their day.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been a few times and always had a good time. Also stayed at the hotel but wasn't too impressed with it and moved over to P72 which was much better at the same price. Plus the evening receptionist was hot!

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed at the Diamond Beach hotel a few times (rooms do need upgrading) and went downstairs for massage at least a couple of times per stay. Opens at 4pm and there are about twenty or so girls in the fishbowl. Cost 700B for a soapy massage which you pay upfront and the rest you negotiate with the girl for other services - another 700 to 1000B. Supposed to be two hour sessions but came out to less than 90 minutes most of the time.

Choose a girl by the number, pay the desk, go up the stairs to room with bath and bed. Soapy bath, massage, girl towels you dry, lie back on the bed, light massage, and then in another half an hour, you dress up, pay the girl, and down to the reception. The girl is back behind the glass waiting for the next customer.

One benefit of staying in the hotel is that you can come down, choose a girl, and tell the desk to send her to your hotel room - costs 400B for an hour massage and negotiate another 700B - 1000B for ST.

• 2 years later...

I used to stay at the Diamond Beach Hotel, it was very convenient to park my motorcycle underneath the building, but the roaches drove me to the Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ.

Retired

never had any prob with roaches their, it a good hotel,could use some fixing up. but as they say

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!

Archived