IGNORED

Charity Auction - 4 nights in Black Book Resort

LaaMok

The owner of the black book resort (BM Alan Lad) has kindly donated 4 nights of stay in the black book resort, the house will be all yours for 4 nights, you can do whatever you want with it!

Every baht that you pay, will go to the camillian charity.

Here are all the details

http://www.pattaya-villa.net/

This prize is worth 9000 baht x 4 days = Total of 36,000 baht.

The prize is subject to availability and seasons. i.e availability during high season is unlikely.

I will start the bidding at 2000 baht! - anytime (please add bid and your dates)

Bidding ends 1st Of Jan.

Bids so far

12,000 baht January 10th - 31st

15,000 baht March 28th - April 3rd

16,000 Baht March 14-19th

18,000 Baht 9-13Feb for me.

Just remember, we will choose highest bid and if those dates aren't available, we will go to the next highest bid!

12000 baht - assuming I can use the resort in january.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

12000 baht - assuming I can use the resort in january.

Thanks for the offer. I don't think this auction will be easy, people will have to put their bids in and their dates! Can you try and add your dates.

We will try and take the highest offer with available dates!

Thanks for the offer. I don't think this auction will be easy, people will have to put there bids in and there dates! Can you try and add your dates.

We will try and take the highest offer with available dates!

Fully understand - but with 1 trip a year.....

Anyway, 12000 for anytime from jan. 10th till 31st.

Can be split into 2*2 or 4*1 days if needed.

Junior

Edited by juniordk

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

15,000 somewhere between March 28 - April 3 for sure and a possibility of the week after.

Edited by texasskibum

I'd like to bid, but it would be nice if they had an availability calculator to see if it is open when I am planning to be there

why not add your bid and your availability, if its not available, you wont be held to paying! You could actually win with a lower bid, if your coming during low season!

why not add your bid and your availability, if its not available, you wont be held to paying! You could actually win with a lower bid, if your coming during low season!

Done. By the way, for clarification, when it says 4 days I assumed that also means 4 nights (i.e. not 4 days 3 nights)?

Edit: Also, when does bidding end?

Edited by texasskibum

Done. By the way, for clarification, when it says 4 days I assumed that also means 4 nights (i.e. not 4 days 3 nights)?

Edit: Also, when does bidding end?

yes, its 4 nights, I will update that. Lets say bidding ends 1st of Jan.

16,000 Baht For dates between March 14-19th.

hi guys

With any give aways that i do at the BBR you get 1 year to take up the use of the resort .

also we will let you book any time that the resort is free be that high or low season .

We dont offer this type of thing and then make it hard for you to enjoy yourself .

we still have a few days between now and the 24 dec free as we have just have a guy canned there trip .

We also have a nice condo still open for booking over xmas

alan

hi guys

Just saw a post that asked if we were giving away 4 days or 4 nights ??

To be honest Brian and i did not talk about this BUT that said i am happy to make it 4 nights and yes if you wish to split it thats also not a problem

if anyone else thinks of how we can make things easyer just let me know

alan

18,000 Baht 9-13Feb for me. Thanks :)

Great, I have added you to the list! Highest bidder so far!

I will also throw in 4,000 Baht anytime. Just in case all dates are full.

I will also throw in 4,000 Baht anytime. Just in case all dates are full.

Thanks, I have added it!

I've already booked my hotels for the summer but as it's for a good charity I'll move them around

So.....

My bid is 20,000Baht for 4 nights anytime between the 1st and 13th August....could streatch to start around 23rd of july if i had to.

Warren

hi guys

With any give aways that i do at the BBR you get 1 year to take up the use of the resort .

alan

Just curious, Alan.

Does this deal include sailing? I remember something posted before.

Thanks,

Dave

hi guys

hi Dave mate the sailing boat is getting close to being finished they are just painting the hull at the moment .

May i explain that ANYONE who stays at the resort may have the use of the sailing boat free ,or you need to pay is any costs in using the boat ,fuel, towing, and any thing that might get broken while in your hands.

I forgot yes we would love to have a bite of any fresh squid that you might catch ha ha

alan

hi guys

Well as i explained the sailing boat is there if needed .

wind mate your dates are open and can be booked if you win and the best thing is that you are at this time the highest $$

Come on guys its all for a good cause and i am not keeping 1 baht of what is given ,so dig deep and enjoy yourself ,remember you have 1 year to be able to use the resort so not having holiday now does not get you out of it

alan

Cheers Alan.....Already working on my list of girls to take back lol

When does the auction end? I'd already booked the Centara for the first 3 weeks of our trip, so will have to let them know the dates will hopefully change.

Just getting my boy upto speed with his sailing, whats the size of the boat?

hi guys

hi wind mate she is a trailer sailer with a total of 23 feet ,she has a older set of sails which are great if you are just starting .But the best thing is the outboard engine which will get you to most places and back .

She does not draw a lot so will get close to shore and with the aid of a surf ski you can paddle the rest of the way .

She comes back from the shop on friday after having her bottom painted and scraped ,with the engine having a full service as well .

Great way to stay out at nite and catch a few squid while getting the TG to take a few sqirts of your own

alan

• 2 weeks later...

lol Damn u skeeter thought i had it, everyone had gone quiet.

As it's for charity make it for 24,000 Baht for the dates talked about in August.

lol Alan, soon you'll have to throw in one of AC's girls too....complete package!