IGNORED

Phuket - Thailand 1st timer

BNE Frank

I'm in Phuket right now, Patong Beach, staying at the Kee Resort. Not the most girl friendly place, at least they don't say it. I've only had the girls drop off their ID cards and no issues.

As for the girls, the quality is just not the same as Pattaya. Fewer and far between. I just had dinner at Buffalo Steak House, and walked a few of the soi's at 9pm and they are still empty of ladies. The party ends around 330am and it gets real quiet, real fast.

Lady drinks can be up to 200 baht. BF's were 2000 LT (minimum 3 ejaculations. It's ok, but way too many vendors, way overpriced, and for me, just not interesting enough like Pattaya. Very little daytime action unless you do a massage.

So unless snorkeling, diving, or watersports is what u are looking for, go elsewhere.

i agree, was there last month and it's gone downhill in the past year, as you say lady drinks are expensive, bargirls want 2000, barfine is between 500 and 1000 depending on time and bar. my advise is try out the discos and get some numbers, thats what i did then just payed them 1000 baht lt. also try the smaller bars that are out the way a bit. i found one bar that was 200 baht barfine and the lady was well happy with 1000 baht. they play on the high season thing a lot more there..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I'm in Phuket right now, Patong Beach, staying at the Kee Resort. Not the most girl friendly place, at least they don't say it. I've only had the girls drop off their ID cards and no issues.

As for the girls, the quality is just not the same as Pattaya. Fewer and far between. I just had dinner at Buffalo Steak House, and walked a few of the soi's at 9pm and they are still empty of ladies. The party ends around 330am and it gets real quiet, real fast.

Lady drinks can be up to 200 baht. BF's were 2000 LT (minimum 3 ejaculations. It's ok, but way too many vendors, way overpriced, and for me, just not interesting enough like Pattaya. Very little daytime action unless you do a massage.

So unless snorkeling, diving, or watersports is what u are looking for, go elsewhere.

But are you having a good time? I agree you should have never left Pattaya. We need to plan another trip, I just played the lottery tonight!

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

• 2 weeks later...

Some great info here already. Was in Patong this time last year for two weeks and loved it. Knew very little about Pattaya at the time so did most most of my mongering here. Stayed in a cracking little guest house called Sweet Home which was a 2 min walk from Patong beach. Mostly pulled girls in the beer bars and can vouch that Hollywood is a great place to pull. Most of the massage parlours that I entered ended in a hj for about 1000bt. Couldn't help it, as soon as the curtain is pulled I was all her's. Prices for bargirls was between 1000 and 1500. Didn't bf a gogo girl but I was told they're more expensive.

I noticed a big difference with the girls when I ditched the Chang vest by the way. Was practically ignored by the staff in the pool hall at the top of Bangla road which made me reflect on my attair when out at night. Brush up a bit on the nights out.

I found clothes pretty expensive to buy in Patong. Patong beach is very clean and a great place to swim and spend a few hours relaxing. I'm sure everyone knows already to stay away from the jetski hire rip off merchants.

Have a great time.

Mostly pulled girls in the beer bars and can vouch that Hollywood is a great place to pull. Most of the massage parlours that I entered ended in a hj for about 1000bt. Couldn't help it, as soon as the curtain is pulled I was all her's. Prices for bargirls was between 1000 and 1500. Didn't bf a gogo girl but I was told they're more expensive.

I noticed a big difference with the girls when I ditched the Chang vest by the way. Was practically ignored by the staff in the pool hall at the top of Bangla road which made me reflect on my attair when out at night. Brush up a bit on the nights out.

Thanks for the input borsao. I have so many questions!

The prices you mentioned, are they ST or LT?

Were they hotties?

What is a 'Chang Vest'?

Thanks mate.

Most of the massage parlours that I entered ended in a hj for about 1000bt. Couldn't help it, as soon as the curtain is pulled I was all her's.

wow ...thats over the top..you could get pulled of in ireland for that.. :Circle_Sharks: .

500baht for 1 hour massage and a pulloff in pattaya.. :Rules1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Thanks for the input borsao. I have so many questions!

The prices you mentioned, are they ST or LT?

Were they hotties?

What is a 'Chang Vest'?

Thanks mate.

Prices quoted were LT for hotties. Mostly girls from the Beer Bars off the main strip called Bangla Road. One of the Soi's. forget which, seems to be purely for ladyboys but the rest are fair game. I kind of liked the Parrot bar about two thirds the way up Bangla from the beach. Plenty of nice girls and staff to keep you company. Change Vests are the cheap looking vests with the Chang beer logo. Not exactly the most elegant piece of clothing availible to man. Patong was great craic although next time I'm hitting Pattaya as from what everyone says the action is as good if not better and a good deal cheaper. From what I understand the main upside is that the beaches are vastly superior to Pattaya and I can vouch that Patong and Karon are quality.

wow ...thats over the top..you could get pulled of in ireland for that.. :Circle_Sharks: .

500baht for 1 hour massage and a pulloff in pattaya.. :Rules1:

I know, just one of my newbie errors on first trip. They certainly saw me coming.

If your looking for a girl friendly hotel that wont charge a joiner fee take a look at this facebook group

Patong hotels girl friendly

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

If your looking for a girl friendly hotel that wont charge a joiner fee take a look at this facebook group

I spent some nights at C&N hotel. Excellent location (3 min from Bangla), 1400b incl. breakfast, no joiner fee and the girls were able to get breakfast too (I booked room for 2). Can highly recommend.

Made a trip to PhiPhi and brought a FL from Hollywood with me.

Edited by helvetiano

I spent some nights at C&N Hotel. Excellent location (3 min from Bangla), 1400b incl. breakfast, no joiner fee and the girls were able to get breakfast too (I booked room for 2). Can highly recommend.

Made a trip to PhiPhi and brought a FL from Hollywood with me.

Thanks for the update.

How much did the FL cost you?

With the C&N, is it a nice hotel?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the update.

How much did the FL cost you?

With the C&N, is it a nice hotel?

I've been to Phuket several times and I always stay at Pimnarah Suites for 1500bt/night.

Google the website but ignore the prices they have displayed.

The location is perfect - around the corner from Bangla, 2 minute walk to the beach so you never need Tuk-Tuks.

No need to deal with the Tuk-Tuk mafia.

Also Girl friendly, but doesn't have a pool which doesn't bother me as I always use the beach.

The convenience of the location,and the quality for the price is what wins it for me.

Put it this way, I'm booked there for another 4 nights in April (after visiting Patts for the 1st time for 5 nights)

Does anyone know if the hotels listed in Facebook do not charge a joiner fee and are guest friendly.I notice The Royal Paradise Hotel&Spa is one that is listed as girl friendly,the date listed is in Oct 2010.In June 2010, i was there and was told they charged a joiner fee of 1000 baht.At that time I was not aware of the area around the hotel,I do now.Just e-mailed another hoyel on that list,the Deevana Ptong resort,and they reckon they charge 500 baht per joiner per night

Edited by beppi

Does anyone know if the hotels listed in Facebook do not charge a joiner fee and are guest friendly.I notice The Royal Paradise Hotel&Spa is one that is listed as girl friendly,the date listed is in Oct 2010.In June 2010, i was there and was told they charged a joiner fee of 1000 baht.At that time I was not aware of the area around the Hotel,I do now.Just e-mailed another hoyel on that list,the Deevana Ptong resort,and they reckon they charge 500 baht per joiner per night

I'm staying in the Sadalee right now and it's owned by the same guy who owns the Baipho. Definitely no joiner fee.

I toyed with the idea for years about going to Phuket. All the lads in patts would feed me the same old lines about how shit it was. I eventually went and to be honest I loved it. Good bar and club scene, though not a lick on patts obviously, plenty of farang pussy around as well. Beaches were truely Mint. It's not Patts, It's different. It's a bit more pricey though.

Courage, determination, unselfishness and cheefulness in the face of adversity. Bond us all together, a brotherhood so inexplicable you will never understand, unless you are one of us....

I'm staying in the Sadalee right now and it's owned by the same guy who owns the Baipho. Definitely no joiner fee.

My mate stays there all the time now..and loves it.He has even had a crack at one of the reception girls there,and he is a big fat bastard.I personally stay at the C & N hotel now as it is a little closer to Bangla and I love the place.We use to both stay at Lawan Residence before but now that Garry has sold it,they are trying their best to discourage mongers from staying there.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

My mate stays there all the time now..and loves it.He has even had a crack at one of the reception girls there,and he is a big fat bastard.

Yes, the reception staff are friendly and very pretty with short skirts tongue.gif

I also like it when your girl leaves, you get a call from reception asking if everything is OK.....for security reasons I think, but it's a nice touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Was there in Phuket in 2004 on my honeymoon and had lunch at an American guys restaurant. Had a good chat. He had been married to a Cuban lady long ago. His shop was kind of in one of those small areas inland, looked new, the kind of place where you're en route to somewhere else. Wonder if he's still there.