IGNORED

REP points problem ?

Thaihot

Admin, Mods,

Please help ???

I tried to give Mr Pimp a Rep Point & it did not work.

Is there a fault with the PA's system ????

Hope you can help me out.

:001_Thank_You5:

Any other members having problems giving Rep Points ????

As stated in the other thread there is a problem which is currently being looked into.

As stated in the other thread there is a problem which is currently being looked into.

Thanks for the info & answer to my question.

Rep Points are very good for encouraging members to feel welcome & there effots appreciated.

IMO a great system that works.

I do not want to pick any members out but certain Friends have clearly run up each other accounts & have stupid amounts of points.

What ever system is in place Humans are always going to abuse them.

Kudos is nice & some of us like image & reputation in real life but being mad in Pattaya is one thing but childish on a forum is just sad.

Every Rep point I have given out to members has been well deserved.

:001_Thank_You5:

Thanks for the info & answer to my question.

Rep Points are very good for encouraging members to feel welcome & there effots appreciated.

IMO a great system that works.

I do not want to pick any members out but certain Friends have clearly run up each other accounts & have stupid amounts of points.

What ever system is in place Humans are always going to abuse them.

Kudos is nice & some of us like image & reputation in real life but being mad in Pattaya is one thing but childish on a forum is just sad.

Every Rep point I have given out to members has been well deserved.

Serpentine's explanation referred to the software update conflicts they say are causing the problem I believe, which you say you have read about on the main thread about this issue.

I stand to be corrected but it had nothing to do with Rep Point Abuse as I understood it.

As one BM whom you might include in your list of those with "stupid amounts of points" (albeit now eclipsed x4 by a certain party) I can honestly say that they have not been gained by what I call bumming.

If all points given to me by Friends were removed, the difference to my total would, I believe, be insignificant. I don't know that for certain, but I say it on the basis of a trawl through one of my more successful threads which I did for another reason.

The bumming which I was aware of was relatively low level but it went on from the start. Bagel took it to another level as a piss take and that game was stopped.

You could question some of the tactics employed since, but one thing which I think is completely wrong is Reciprocal Repping (you bum me and I'll bum you back).

We are on here for, amongst other things, fun.

Some of the games I played were fun for some people. Different strokes etc.

If you think they were "childish" and "sad" that's your view.

I have views about how some BMs post too.

Some people might take the view that continuing to bump your own duplicate thread (after it was been pointed out to you) by responding to an explanation which wasn't even given or raised here is also c..... :GoldenSmile1:

It's one you're perfectly entitled to, but why did you not post this opinion in the main thread, where it was at least relevant to what others have posted? - sorry, stupid Q.

Edits :-

PS - If you now plan to try to change this into yet another debate about Rep Point Abuse it's in the wrong forum. You may say the same about the main one, but its purpose is still for information about the board problem, albeit it has drifted.

PPS - In case you missed it, I have previously stated that if I had a vote (and exercised it) I would vote for the cessation/abandonment of the system as it now stands.

Serpentine's explanation referred to the software update conflicts they say are causing the problem I believe, which you say you have read about on the main thread about this issue.

I stand to be corrected but it had nothing to do with Rep Point Abuse as I understood it.

As one BM whom you might include in your list of those with "stupid amounts of points" (albeit now eclipsed x4 by a certain party) I can honestly say that they have not been gained by what I call bumming.

If all points given to me by Friends were removed, the difference to my total would, I believe, be insignificant. I don't know that for certain, but I say it on the basis of a trawl through one of my more successful threads which I did for another reason.

The bumming which I was aware of was relatively low level but it went on from the start. Bagel took it to another level as a piss take and that game was stopped.

You could question some of the tactics employed since, but one thing which I think is completely wrong is Reciprocal Repping (you bum me and I'll bum you back).

We are on here for, amongst other things, fun.

Some of the games I played were fun for some people. Different strokes etc.

If you think they were "childish" and "sad" that's your view.

I have views about how some BMs post too.

Some people might take the view that continuing to bump your own duplicate thread (after it was been pointed out to you) by responding to an explanation which wasn't even given or raised here is also c..... :GoldenSmile1:

It's one you're perfectly entitled to, but why did you not post this opinion in the main thread, where it was at least relevant to what others have posted? - sorry, stupid Q.

Edits :-

PS - If you now plan to try to change this into yet another debate about Rep Point Abuse it's in the wrong forum. You may say the same about the main one, but its purpose is still for information about the board problem, albeit it has drifted.

PPS - In case you missed it, I have previously stated that if I had a vote (and exercised it) I would vote for the cessation/abandonment of the system as it now stands.

I started my thread & did not know there was a thread on this subject already. :GoldenSmile1:

Now Mr Edge I have to ask just what is your problem with me pointing out what most members who post here regular must know or have thoughts about.

Moving on you & your friends asked to to keep my pics to the PUI thread firstly as you all said its where they should be posted & I did. Great thread of course.

You have also in the past few weeks gone on about me Punting my threads & other slurs.

Now I am a good member who posts & shares info & has a good time on this forum & I keep to the Script & its nice to be nice.

My above comments or post by all means can be put into the other thread fine by me.

Rep points work & the proof is just look at how many normal members have started posting pics in the last few months.

Rep points work as they reward members & make them feel welcome & part of the club/Forum.

At a time when Thai girls are not into having there pics taken you want to drop the Rep point system that has encouraged members to get pics & post them here. I think your judgment is flawed.

Another point if you have a vote on this scap the Rep points system take some advice from me vote to keep it as a system that gets people on side & posting pics is well worth keeping even if it needs to be twicked.

No pics & all text can only result in a demotion for PA's.

Please address your opinions to the head Admin as I am a 11 month member & not a General or Captain here but you know my opinion on the subject.

That said I am a sexy man. HA HA. :GoldenSmile1: