IGNORED

Unable to give rep. points

leadpencil

Was browsing the forum last night and wanted to give Sharkman a well deserved rep. point for his excellent ongoing thread with photos of his ladies. Pressed, the plus button, made a comment and then pressed send but no rep. point was registered. Tried again last night and again today and the same, nothing.

Can anyone help please? (it is not that I have used up my daily allowance of points).

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• El Cata

• Devil Plaything

• leadpencil

I think he'll get over it, he's a big fella.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I think he'll get over it, he's a big fella.

Well, yes, I suppose you have got a point (no pun intended :P ).

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Well, yes, I suppose you have got a point (no pun intended :P ).

Repped him myself, don't know if it worked though. Quality work.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Seeing the same thing here... will look into it (by which I mean I'll get somebody else to look into it :P)

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Can anyone help please? (it is not that I have used up my daily allowance of points).

I will be very glad to be your testing BM.

Feel free to click as many times as you want on any of my post to see if it works.

I would also suggest you to try it on me on a daily basis.

:GoldenSmile1:

Seeing the same thing here... will look into it (by which I mean I'll get somebody else to look into it :P)

Thanks. Also noticed that I am no longer getting notifications when someone quotes one of my post.

Feel free to click as many times as you want on any of my post to see if it works.

I am overwhelmed by your kind offer! :001_Thank_You5:

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Just as an update... I have a my theory on what the problem is but we are just waiting for LaaMok to confirm it.

I'm getting lots of notifications of replies though :unsure:

Nope - didn't work lol

Nope - didn't work lol

Not joking here......it didn't work on yours either !! No rep points for you today.Gutted ain't you ?

Not joking here......it didn't work on yours either !! No rep points for you today.Gutted ain't you ?

Been stuck on 245 for errrrrrr hours now.

It's an absolute disgrace and, as you rightly say, I'm gutted.

I do hope this hasn't adversely affected Nuff in his quest. :GoldenSmile1:

See if it works on mine ! Maybe they've blocked you ?

See if it works on mine ! Maybe they've blocked you ?

Show me a post you've made which I could Rep without being accused of Rep Point Abuse and I'll try it. :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:

Show me a post you've made which I could Rep without being accused of Rep Point Abuse and I'll try it. :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:

What about the post you quoted above ? That was a good one for me !

Just as an update... I have a my theory on what the problem is but we are just waiting for LaaMok to confirm it.

I'm getting lots of notifications of replies though :unsure:

Thanks. Seem to be getting notified of PMs but that's about it.

What is concerning me is that clearly people have not been able to give me rep. points either, it's been weeks since I have received one now... :Whistle:

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Rep point system is definitely still not working, click to send and it just vanishes.

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

......... it's been weeks since I have received one now... :Whistle:

Another reason for that could be that..........nah, surely not.

It may be unrelated, but my PM (green) button hasn't worked for a couple of days and the arrow next to name intermittently only offers Profile.

Thanks. Seem to be getting notified of PMs but that's about it.

What is concerning me is that clearly people have not been able to give me rep. points either, it's been weeks since I have received one now... :Whistle:

FYI I got a notification when you replied to my post above.

I see the rumour mill in a post or two on the forum has it that the Admin/Mods have taken the Rep Point system down because of the 'abuse' issues, and I see it's still not working.

Is it merely a tech' fault or are Rep Points being disposed of? There are a couple of BM's I'd like to support with well-earned Rep and it's a little frustrating to hit the Send button and watch nothing happenbiggrin.gif.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I see the rumour mill in a post or two on the forum has it that the Admin/Mods have taken the Rep Point system down because of the 'abuse' issues, and I see it's still not working.

Is it merely a tech' fault or are Rep Points being disposed of? There are a couple of BM's I'd like to support with well-earned Rep and it's a little frustrating to hit the Send button and watch nothing happenbiggrin.gif.

Cheers

Perthie

The forum software has been upgraded and there seem to be some compatibility issues. It should be returning eventually.

The forum software has been upgraded and there seem to be some compatibility issues. It should be returning eventually.

Thank you for clarifying DP, much appreciatedGoldenSmile1.gif.

Cheers

Perthie

It didn't effect me, in fact, i did predict this board problem once the reps got over 1000. Now that i'm 1035 reps the board DB is fucked. The only way to fix the problem is to bump my points up to 50,000. Once that is done, all problems with the rep points and other issues will go away.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't attempt ro remove rep points as this will result in a catastrophic board failure in which all data will be lost! :)

Happy HaLLOWEEEN. Nuff

Is this the 'Official' story then? :)

Your friend Nuff.

It didn't effect me, in fact, i did predict this board problem once the reps got over 1000. Now that i'm 1035 reps the board DB is fucked. The only way to fix the problem is to bump my points up to 50,000. Once that is done, all problems with the rep points and other issues will go away.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't attempt ro remove rep points as this will result in a catastrophic board failure in which all data will be lost! :)

Happy HaLLOWEEEN. Nuff

Well done indeed Sir.

In terms of taking the Rep Point Piss-take to a higher level than I ever envisaged and ultimately achieving the predicted meltdown of the whole RP system you are a true hero.

You may see that I have credited you with the collapse elsewhere. :GoldenSmile1:

Halloween or early April Fool's Day? :Circle_Sharks:

Is this the 'Official' story then? :)

Your friend Nuff.

As far as I know :P The future of the rep system is under discussion though.