IGNORED

Harris Black the con man makes the top story on Global TV 6 PM News

HELLSGATE

sorry, but I don't want to waste my money on that prat

You must love him not to call him. Love works in mysterious ways.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HELLSGATE

• serogane

• BassGod

• Panudate

Harris Black: 778-869-1972 cell phone. _______________(Please no prank phone calls)______________

I wouldn't dream of it! :D

But at least it isn't an international call for me. :P

It isn't even inter-provincial at the moment. :Clap8::WhoSaw1::HaHaHa1:

I wouldn't dream of it! :D

But at least it isn't an international call for me. :P

It isn't even inter-provincial at the moment. :Clap8::WhoSaw1::HaHaHa1:

Is that a sparkle in your eye Sir?

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Hi,

Maybe he'll get a show on TV ? Thats what the World is like now. :D

No man is a hero to his valet.

_______________(Please no prank phone calls)______________

HarrisBlackWatch.com

Gentlemen..."read between the lines"

Razor

I believe in a time when we can all live in a Harris-Free world!

Am I the only one bored with HB now that he's safely away in Canada no longer giving Farongs a bad name?

Is that a sparkle in your eye Sir?

It's an evil glint, matches my malicious grin. :P

Hi,

Maybe he'll get a show on TV ? Thats what the World is like now. :P

I already hate reality TV. :D

Am I the only one bored with HB now that he's safely away in Canada no longer giving Farongs a bad name?

I, being a Canadian, am just as concerned now as I was then. Hopefully what passes for justice in this country will eventually prevail. :Busted:

I, being a Canadian, am just as concerned now as I was then. Hopefully what passes for justice in this country will eventually prevail. :Busted:

That makes sense, If he was from the US I'd hope they'd take away his passport.

That makes sense, If he was from the US I'd hope they'd take away his passport.

The Asshole of the Year Award Goes to HARRIS MITCHELL BLACK D.O.B DECEMBER 22, 1972.

Let's Ship him back to Thailand in a suite case..that way he will not need papers as a visitor..and he can stay there forever...I'm sure the girls will love him there...and visa versa.

I just went to an interview with Harris Black (Alias: Harry) this morning (10am July 10th). We promised to meet at Blenz Coffee, the one on the first floor of the Vancouver Public Library.

It was a real treat, driving 10 km to meet this guy!

This time, he was posing as a recruitment agency agent for a myriad of companies.

Just some things that I remember from the interview:

1. Said that my resume is too "Standard" and asked me for 55 dollars to work on my resume. Said that "the company" pays the other 55.

2. When I told him about my suspicions, he suggested Paypal.

3. Kept changing his story (First told me office was in North Van; then his "Business card" shows the address as Denman Street, Vancouver; asked him about it, and he said his home is in North Van)

4. It is a very poorly crafted business card (Work Vancouver LTD, but gmail e-mail address).

5. There was a woman before me that met with him (I was late for the interview); don't know if it's his partner or another interviewee.

6. Said the companies gave positive feedbacks after going through my resume (Note: He did not have my resume on hand so I had to bring one)

7. When I asked him as to how the companies left me positive feedback when he didn't even have my resume (i.e. He couldn't have sent them out to the companies), he said that he put in a few good words

8. Yeah

He didn't get my money, to say the least. He did waste my time and a dollar parking though.

At least I have this story to show for it. Yay or something.

I just went to an interview with Harris Black (Alias: Harry) this morning (10am July 10th). We promised to meet at Blenz Coffee, the one on the first floor of the Vancouver Public Library.

It was a real treat, driving 10 km to meet this guy!

This time, he was posing as a recruitment agency agent for a myriad of companies.

Just some things that I remember from the interview:

1. Said that my resume is too "Standard" and asked me for 55 dollars to work on my resume. Said that "the company" pays the other 55.

2. When I told him about my suspicions, he suggested Paypal.

3. Kept changing his story (First told me office was in North Van; then his "Business card" shows the address as Denman Street, Vancouver; asked him about it, and he said his home is in North Van)

4. It is a very poorly crafted business card (Work Vancouver LTD, but gmail e-mail address).

5. There was a woman before me that met with him (I was late for the interview); don't know if it's his partner or another interviewee.

6. Said the companies gave positive feedbacks after going through my resume (Note: He did not have my resume on hand so I had to bring one)

7. When I asked him as to how the companies left me positive feedback when he didn't even have my resume (i.e. He couldn't have sent them out to the companies), he said that he put in a few good words

8. Yeah

He didn't get my money, to say the least. He did waste my time and a dollar parking though.

At least I have this story to show for it. Yay or something.

How did you hear about Pattaya-Addicts Serogane ?

Spidey.

I just went to an interview with Harris Black...

Nice try Harris. Goodbye, again, first time I've had to ban you since yesterday!

Nice try Harris. Goodbye, again, first time I've had to ban you since yesterday!

Sneaky f-er

Edited by BassGod

What is the deal about this Harris Black?who has he conned?obviously he was in Pattaya but what was it he did there?i've just never heard of the man before.

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"

Was that Harris ? Hey Harris i'm sure you will be back on the group for a few brief seconds before you get your ass kicked again but I see you had a very eventful day. You sure like eating Asian cuisine. Make sure you look behind you there maybe someone following you. We will met again very shortly and this time you will dance with the devil.

HELLSGATE: No, I'm not Harris. Thank God, cause I would hate to be him. It sucks enough being associated with him.

crudski: Do a search on "Harris Black". You should know the truth.

BassGod: His shadow still hunts this forum. Thanks to that I was banned.

spiderman: As soon as he asked me for the $55 dollars for the resume fees, I started to get suspicious. I ran a search on the guy with the number on his "Business card" as soon as I got home and I found everything I needed to know about the guy, including this forum.

Let me clear things up for everyone:

I am not Harris Black. I merely wanted to warn everyone about his current whereabouts, which is why I post on this forum. However, a few people thought I was Harry Black posting under another name (My IP address matched his oddly enough), so I was banned as a result.

Long story short, I explained my situation to the mods and my ban was lifted.

Odds are, I will not be posting here anymore (I have nothing left to say about Harris besides the fact that he's an asshole extraordinaire who wasted my time and tried to trick money out of me; that, and I have nothing on Pattaya).

I could have left things as a misunderstanding, but it would've left a sour taste in my mouth.

Thank you for giving me the chance to vindicate myself.

Edited by serogane

Have a look at dancewatcher, looks very much like HB to me :GrinNod1:

Posted Image

(My IP address matched his oddly enough), so I was banned as a result.

Odds are, I will not be posting here anymore (I have nothing left to say about Harris besides the fact that he's an asshole extraordinaire who wasted my time and tried to trick money out of me; that, and I have nothing on Pattaya).

Give it a look, you might become an addict.

Give it a look, you might become an addict.

Well, if I do go to Pattaya one day, I will return to share my experiences. I did go to Thailand as a child, but we stayed at a resort and I remember nothing about the place. I don't even know where in Thailand we stayed at.

My apologies to serogane for being to hasty in banning him. HB has made some of us just a bit paranoid.

Well, if I do go to Pattaya one day, I will return to share my experiences. I did go to Thailand as a child, but we stayed at a resort and I remember nothing about the place. I don't even know where in Thailand we stayed at.

Hey Serogane,

John Daly of Global News would like to speak to you. Message me and I will give you John Daly's email address. John Daly would like to keep on top of Harris Black and keep Vancouverites safe from the Bastard.

My apologies to serogane for being to hasty in banning him. HB has made some of us just a bit paranoid.

QUOTE(serogane @ Jul 12 2007, 09:03 PM)

(My IP address matched his oddly enough), so I was banned as a result.

The chance of someone having the same IP address as Harris Black is pretty remote. If you've banned Harris Black with an IP address and the same IP address is now seen then it is Harris Black. Harris Black is too cheap to buy his own internet service. Harris goes to Internet Cafes around Vancouver. The chances of Serogane going to the same internet cafe as Harris and logging into Pattaya Addict forum is highly unlikely. IP addresses are the same, ie. you have the same IP address unless you use dial up and that is when a new IP address is assigned to you each time you dial in. If you just click internet explorer that is sitting on your desktop to get into the internet then you have the same IP address and Mac Address.

Serogane is Harris Black unless he/she can explain why the same IP address.

HELLSGATE:

This is quite odd indeed. Rest assured, I'm using cable connection from home, so my IP address should not change.

This is the part of the message I received from Braveheart:

"When I ran an IP check on where you had posted from it resolved to the same location that Harris Black had used previously and which I had banned just the day previous."

I really can't tell you why, because I have no idea why myself.

I do have a theory though:

A couple of days before July 10th, I was applying for office jobs on Craigslist like mad. I'm guessing maybe he found out my IP address when I responded to his fake posting? Do they even allow you to use your own IP address at internet cafes?

Though him using an internet cafe would explain why he didn't have my resume but my cellphone number.

Don't worry about it, man. Let's just blame it all on Harris.

HELLSGATE:

This is quite odd indeed. Rest assured, I'm using cable connection from home, so my IP address should not change.

This is the part of the message I received from Braveheart:

"When I ran an IP check on where you had posted from it resolved to the same location that Harris Black had used previously and which I had banned just the day previous."

I really can't tell you why, because I have no idea why myself.

I do have a theory though:

A couple of days before July 10th, I was applying for office jobs on Craigslist like mad. I'm guessing maybe he found out my IP address when I responded to his fake posting? Do they even allow you to use your own IP address at internet cafes?

Though him using an internet cafe would explain why he didn't have my resume but my cellphone number.

Don't worry about it, man. Let's just blame it all on Harris.

Are you using shaw cable internet? If yes then, how long have you lived at the same address? Theorethically you are not telling the truth. You are Harris Black. Please provide me your IP address and I can trace it with a friend at Shaw if you claim you are not Harris Black. I can tell you where exactly you are located, address, phone number, name account is out in...