IGNORED

Harris Black the con man makes the top story on Global TV 6 PM News

HELLSGATE

HELLSGATE: Theoretically, you are not a moderator nor a trusted member of this forum; therefore I have equal right to suspect you of being Harris Black, trying to obtain my IP address. I don't feel the need to disclose this information to you.

If the moderators know I'm not Harris Black, then why does it matter if one person suspects it of me? My innocence will be proven over time to everyone.

As for John Daly of Global news, if you really do know him and have notified him of Harris Black being in Vancouver in the past, then tell him to read my first post, which is all I have to say on the subject.

Edited by serogane

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HELLSGATE

• serogane

• BassGod

• Panudate

HELLSGATE: Theoretically, you are not a moderator nor a trusted member of this forum; therefore I have equal right to suspect you of being Harris Black, trying to obtain my IP address. I don't feel the need to disclose this information to you.

If the moderators know I'm not Harris Black, then why does it matter if one person suspects it of me? My innocence will be proven over time to everyone.

As for John Daly of Global news, if you really do know him and have notified him of Harris Black being in Vancouver in the past, then tell him to read my first post, which is all I have to say on the subject.

Ok HARRIS.. Now for sure I know that Serogane is Harris Black.

HARRIS BLACK MAKES THE 3rd STORY ON GLOBAL TV 6p.m. NEWS PART 4

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/bc/video/index.html

THIS TIME HARRIS BLACK POSTING ON JPCANADA.COM, A Japanese group, looking for unsuspected victims.

Phone the Vancouver Police Fraud Squad and file a complaint. Numerous complaints have been filed since the airing of the 6pm news cast.

British Columbia Employment standards are investigating since viewing of the Global Story.

Eyewitness News, 8:30 p.m. Harris Black is stopped by Police and questioned. July 18th, 2007.

NEWS UPDATE ON PATTAYA ADDICTS ---SEROGANE IS HARRIS BLACK.. THIS IS CONFIRMED BY SHAW HIGH SPEED...

Really? How so? Just because I won't give you my IP address and that I suspect *you* of being Harris Black trying to divert everyone's suspicion to me, since it's very convenient for you?

You know, most people would not care anymore whether I'm Harris Black or not by this point; but you seem pretty damn adamant on pinning Harris Black's identity onto me, which just shows to me that you have something to cover up.

NEWS UPDATE ON PATTAYA ADDICTS ---SEROGANE IS HARRIS BLACK.. THIS IS CONFIRMED BY SHAW HIGH SPEED...

You know, I can make shit up too. Why don't you show everyone some proof instead of just making up some random lie based on that one line Braveheart told me regarding my IP address matching Harris Black's, which, need I remind you, I did not try to hide.

Now is there a moderator here that's willing to provide some proof for me? You banned me in the first place because you claimed my IP address was identical to Harris Black's IP address that you banned previously, so you must have unbanned me for a reason and not just because of that e-mail I sent you.

Maybe HELLSGATE will finally get off my nuts once you guys provide some proof, though I am doubtful.

Edited by serogane

Will the real Harris Black please stand up :Gift3:

Testicles

As I suspected, this prick serogane is Harris Black. No way anyone who has no interest in Pattaya could discover this site accidentally. I googled Harris Black and there is no link to Pattaya-Addicts.

Spidey.

As I suspected, this prick serogane is Harris Black. No way anyone who has no interest in Pattaya could discover this site accidentally. I googled Harris Black and there is no link to Pattaya-Addicts.

Spidey.

I concur with you that Serogane is Harris Black. Harris is using JapanCanada.com to lure victims in. Serogane is a japanese name. THere is no way that you can google Harris Black and come up to pattaya Addicts site. The only way that someone knows about this site is if he has come here before or is looking for Pattaya thru a search.

Edited by HELLSGATE

I concur with you that Serogane is Harris Black. Harris is using JapanCanada.com to lure victims in. Serogane is a japanese name. THere is no way that you can google Harris Black and come up to pattaya Addicts site. The only way that someone knows about this site is if he has come here before or is looking for Pattaya thru a search.

This is how to fool moderators if you are banned on the site. Use your labtop like Harris. Take your labtop to a internet cafe in the English Bay Area. Moderators identify and ban you. Take your laptop to another internet cafe in the English Bay Area. Sign in as a new member. Your IP address is different but still in the same area of English Bay but moderators think it is not the same person and now you have fooled the moderators. Once you are banned just go to another Internet Cafe and log on. The IP addresses are not the same. All the moderators see is that the IP address is in Vancouver and in the same area as Harris Black.

The chances of a victim of Harris Black finding this site Pattaya Addicts thru a google search is remote if you wanted to do a search for Harris Black. There is no mention of this site on any web sites for Harris Black. The only way that you can find this site if you were searching for Pattaya or you knew about this site for Pattaya Addicts like Harris.

I suggest the moderators check Serogane's IP address. He may slip up and go to a different Internet Cafe and sign in. SErogane claims to have the same static IP address so it will never change. Harris is getting alot of TV coverage and flyers sent out warning people. He may not be welcome at the same internet cafe soon.

I know where Harris Black resides now. It's time to move to a new place HARRIS your landlord will not re-rent next month.

Edited by HELLSGATE

Maybe HELLSGATE will finally get off my nuts once you guys provide some proof, though I am doubtful.

blah blah blah. Any chance you 2 can take your shift fight somewhere else?

We don't care.

blah blah blah. Any chance you 2 can take your shift fight somewhere else?

We don't care.

Can we take it to your house and have a party there?

I think they are both HB and he's staging this fight hoping that one of his Alt's will come out on top and be above suspicion.

Edited by BassGod

I think they are both HB and he's staging this fight hoping that one of his Alt's will come out on top and be above suspicion.

Damn, you could be right. Lets see which one defends themselves the most to say that they arent HB and thsts most likely who HB will be.

Why don't both of them get togeather for a coffee and take a picture of themselves togeather so we know that neither of them are HB. We just need a 3rd person who we know in Vancouver to take the picture as if they are both HB they could take the picture of any two guys and say that it was them.

Testicles

Damn, you could be right. Lets see which one defends themselves the most to say that they arent HB and thsts most likely who HB will be.

Why don't both of them get togeather for a coffee and take a picture of themselves togeather so we know that neither of them are HB. We just need a 3rd person who we know in Vancouver to take the picture as if they are both HB they could take the picture of any two guys and say that it was them.

If Harris Black was even brave enough to show his face here again. I won't be as nice as the last time he assaulted me. The next time he will be taken away by ambulance. You can call me anytime to find out that I'm not harris "asshole" black.

Did you know that Harris' brother Sam is an ethics teacher at the University of British Columbia? How ironic.

Do a google search on harris black.....on page 3 at the bottom is a link to a youtube video ...the link says harris black thailand infomercial......then type in harris black thailand into google search and guess what comes up on the first page?

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya - Pattaya Addicts Forum

Joined: 19-April 07 Member No.: 4275. Well; it's official. Harris Black will be leaving Thailand Friday or Saturday and heading for Vancouver Canada ...

www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1931&st=200 - 151k - Cached - Similar pages

Very easy for anyone looking up black to find pattaya addicts in less than a minute.......

.....but I must say it is funny as hell watching 2 newbs acuse another newb of being hb

Thailand Land of Smiles

If Harris Black was even brave enough to show his face here again. I won't be as nice as the last time he assaulted me. The next time he will be taken away by ambulance. You can call me anytime to find out that I'm not harris "asshole" black.

Did you know that Harris' brother Sam is an ethics teacher at the University of British Columbia? How ironic.

And the winner is HELLSGATE

And the winner is HELLSGATE

Yeah i'm the BIG Fucken Loser HArris Asshole Black. Grab a brain BassGOD or go give a girl a f***. Even Harris Black is smarter than you.

I googled " harris black thailand " and on the first page alone I got 2 hits for Pattaya addicts , so if someone heard of HB being thailand and tried a search they would definetly pull up addicts

Either way Hes not in Pattaya any more so who really gives an arse, this thread should be closed . And hells Gate you should be a little nicer if you really dont like the guy go answer his ad and beat the piss outa him , quit whining like a pussy on here

Just my 2 cents

Can just imagine Harris running around Canada from net cafe to net cafe so his IP address changes having an online arguement with himself! lol

Can just imagine Harris running around Canada from net cafe to net cafe so his IP address changes having an online arguement with himself! lol

I can tell you for a fact that HARRIS BLACK will be a feature on GLOBAL TV Tomorrow. PART 5.

I spoke with John Daly of Global TV tonight.

Date: 07/19/07 18:58:02

Subject: Re: Harris Black Story

Dear Hellsgate,

Thank you very much for the update.

Glad the victims are actually contacting the police.

Someday, someone will do something.

New story tomorrow night.

Cheers,

Jld

John L. Daly

From my Blackberry

----- Original Message -----

To: Daly, John (Global BC)

Cc: Global BC Research3

Sent: Thu Jul 19 20:48:05 2007

Subject: Harris Black Story

Hi John,

Just to let you know that your 6 p.m. story on Harris Black has resulted in 4 women coming forward (as of 8:30 p.m. July 18th) in calling 911 to report that they have been scammed by Harris Black.

This morning there has been a total of 8 calls (all Female) to the 911 operator complaining of being scammed by Harris Black

That's just the kind of thing the smug as***le would think was too clever for us to figure out, probably why he's having a go at me now.

Grab a brain BassGOD or go give a girl a f***. Even Harris Black is smarter than you.
Edited by BassGod

Wow, where do I begin? You go slave away for a whole day, and this is what awaits you at home. So much for peace of mind.

Anyways, even though Talen and dudebrah jumped to the logical conclusion, I will explain once again how I found this site:

I did a search with "Harry's" phone number on his business card (778-869-1972), which gave his real name and this website:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/lofiv....php/t6446.html

That's about it really.

Harris is using JapanCanada.com to lure victims in. Serogane is a japanese name.

And so it is. I took it from the manga series Karakuri Circus. Harris using JapanCanada has nothing to do with how I came up with my nick. Take it or leave it.

I suggest the moderators check Serogane's IP address. He may slip up and go to a different Internet Cafe and sign in. SErogane claims to have the same static IP address so it will never change. Harris is getting alot of TV coverage and flyers sent out warning people. He may not be welcome at the same internet cafe soon.

By all means, please.

I know where Harris Black resides now. It's time to move to a new place HARRIS your landlord will not re-rent next month.

Don't we all know he's in the Denman area of Vancouver?

rockhard: What's the problem? You really don't have to read it if you don't want to. It's not like you HAVE to care about ever single thread that's going on.

Shuggy: Sure, what the hell? I think we owe the people following this thread a proper conclusion (i.e. Who is telling the truth).

You know, as soon as I agreed to it, I realized something. Couldn't Harris just get one of his friends (Assuming he still has friends) to pose as himself for the picture and the meeting? It's quite easy really. If that's the case, even a meeting wouldn't work.

I spoke with John Daly of Global TV tonight.

Date: 07/19/07 18:58:02

Subject: Re: Harris Black Story

Dear Hellsgate,

Thank you very much for the update.

Glad the victims are actually contacting the police.

Someday, someone will do something.

New story tomorrow night.

Cheers,

Jld

John L. Daly

From my Blackberry

----- Original Message -----

To: Daly, John (Global BC)

Cc: Global BC Research3

Sent: Thu Jul 19 20:48:05 2007

Subject: Harris Black Story

Hi John,

Just to let you know that your 6 p.m. story on Harris Black has resulted in 4 women coming forward (as of 8:30 p.m. July 18th) in calling 911 to report that they have been scammed by Harris Black.

This morning there has been a total of 8 calls (all Female) to the 911 operator complaining of being scammed by Harris Black

Well, I want to give you credit for actually knowing John Daly, but you do realize that the above message could easily have been made up by anyone, right?

Just want you to acknowledge that. Though at this point I don't really care whether you were telling the truth before or not.

Man, this turned out to be quite the hassle. OK, let's go back to the very beginning:

Why did I first post on this forum? Wasn't it to inform people that I met Harris Black at Blenz coffee in Vancouver? What good will it do me if I am Harris (Gain everyone's sympathy/trust)?

Far from it, as everyone has shown.

And hasn't it been proven by the news recently that Harris Black is indeed back in Vancouver?

Moving on to the next issue:

How did he find this obscure forum in the first place?

Logical deduction: He must be Harris Black! The IP address says so too (Though I still don't have an answer as to why that is).

Well, I gave my explanation. It's not exactly far-fetched.

So if the mods are willing to check up my IP address on a regular basis, I'm sure these accusations can be cleared up.

NOTE: The next time I will have time to reply is tomorrow morning, since I have to work from 8am-4:30pm and then from 6pm-1am. I will be sticking around until a satisfactory conclusion is reached, so until then!

Edited by serogane

So if the mods are willing to check up my IP address on a regular basis, I'm sure these accusations can be cleared up.

I can confirm that this posters posts are all made from the same static IP address. I can also confirm that our enquiries (seem to) indicate that he is NOT Harris Black. This is by no means 100% conclusive but the evidence does point to that.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

My IP-address is 127.0.0.1, do I qualify to be Harris ?

no its not, its 24.***.**.*23

:Agree1:

Wow, where do I begin? You go slave away for a whole day, and this is what awaits you at home. So much for peace of mind.

Anyways, even though Talen and dudebrah jumped to the logical conclusion, I will explain once again how I found this site:

I did a search with "Harry's" phone number on his business card (778-869-1972), which gave his real name and this website:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/lofiv....php/t6446.html

That's about it really.

And so it is. I took it from the manga series Karakuri Circus. Harris using JapanCanada has nothing to do with how I came up with my nick. Take it or leave it.

By all means, please.

Don't we all know he's in the Denman area of Vancouver?

rockhard: What's the problem? You really don't have to read it if you don't want to. It's not like you HAVE to care about ever single thread that's going on.

Shuggy: Sure, what the hell? I think we owe the people following this thread a proper conclusion (i.e. Who is telling the truth).

You know, as soon as I agreed to it, I realized something. Couldn't Harris just get one of his friends (Assuming he still has friends) to pose as himself for the picture and the meeting? It's quite easy really. If that's the case, even a meeting wouldn't work.

Well, I want to give you credit for actually knowing John Daly, but you do realize that the above message could easily have been made up by anyone, right?

Just want you to acknowledge that. Though at this point I don't really care whether you were telling the truth before or not.

Man, this turned out to be quite the hassle. OK, let's go back to the very beginning:

Why did I first post on this forum? Wasn't it to inform people that I met Harris Black at Blenz coffee in Vancouver? What good will it do me if I am Harris (Gain everyone's sympathy/trust)?

Far from it, as everyone has shown.

And hasn't it been proven by the news recently that Harris Black is indeed back in Vancouver?

Moving on to the next issue:

How did he find this obscure forum in the first place?

Logical deduction: He must be Harris Black! The IP address says so too (Though I still don't have an answer as to why that is).

Well, I gave my explanation. It's not exactly far-fetched.

NOTE: The next time I will have time to reply is tomorrow morning, since I have to work from 8am-4:30pm and then from 6pm-1am. I will be sticking around until a satisfactory conclusion is reached, so until then!

why don't you give me your # so we can clear this up if you are not harris black? Or I can email the MODS for your IP ADDRESS when you are on and Then I can locate where you are in Vancouver and send a few friends over to see if you are not Harris Black. If you are Harris Black I would run. These friends are not nice people. I urge you to run.

Edited by HELLSGATE