Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

HUGE discount for the next 4 days only

Alan lad

hi guys

Hi Alleycat

Mate i know you like your room up there over looking every thing and enjoying the sunsets BUT think about where roid stayed last time ?

The small house at the bottom of the garden is what we call the guest house . And i just found out you did not see the outdoor spa ha ha this is just behind the guest house hiden behind some tall walks so no one can see what you are doing back there .To get to the spa you need to go through the guest house and out the bathroom once outside turn left and you are there .

Mate we have also turned the maids room into a bedroom ,it has its own bathroom .It is a little small after all the other rooms ,but if there is 4 guys wanting the house ,it helps .

So thats 2 very large bedrooms upstairs (yes AC yours is the biggest) ,1 smaller bedroom downstairs and in the guest house outside another bedroom .This give the resort a total of 4 bedrooms .

alan

Ahhhh Bloody hell sorry mate I didn't realize the place was that big!!!!!!!!!!..Gonna have to explore a bit in November.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Hi,

Sounds great, would love to stay 11th to 13th of Nov... If the place is not booked by Alley Cat :GoldenSmile1:

How far away from Walking Street etc...

Looking to lock in straight away!

Cheers

hi guys

Hi "newtothis" mate you got it right with that one our local rock star Mr AlleyCat is back in town !

Now i have to say i am sure he is there during all of these date but not 100% sure as i am in perth at this moment .

I can how ever let you have a very upmarket condo which is walking dis from the resort if this helps .

Guys this is a good time to explain this ;if YOU book the resort and after YOU wish to have someone else join you to bring down the cost this is some thing that is 100% up to the person who has rented the resort .Also if you do share the resort in this manner then YOU get to keep the money that YOU got for having someone join YOU .

We do it this way so that if you wish you can reduce that cost of staying or ramp up the fun at the resort

But again once you have BOOKed the resort it is totaly up to YOU as to what you do

alan

hi guys

Hi "newtothis" mate you got it right with that one our local rock star Mr AlleyCat is back in town !

Now i have to say i am sure he is there during all of these date but not 100% sure as i am in perth at this moment .

I can how ever let you have a very upmarket condo which is walking dis from the resort if this helps .

Guys this is a good time to explain this ;if YOU book the resort and after YOU wish to have someone else join you to bring down the cost this is some thing that is 100% up to the person who has rented the resort .Also if you do share the resort in this manner then YOU get to keep the money that YOU got for having someone join YOU .

We do it this way so that if you wish you can reduce that cost of staying or ramp up the fun at the resort

But again once you have BOOKed the resort it is totaly up to YOU as to what you do

alan

Hi,

Would you be able to confirm the availability? Any idea when? Also any details regarding the condo and how many rooms etc... Happy for you to PM me the costs and details.

Cheers and lucky bastard Alley Cat if your staying during those days!

hi newtothis

mate i am in perth at the moment text me on 0418523375 and we can have a chat and see what works best for you

alan

hi newtothis

mate i am in perth at the moment text me on 0418523375 and we can have a chat and see what works best for you

alan

Hey Alan

Great place you have there ... looks like I have an opportunity to try it out in Nov

Main reason for this post tho ... u should format your mobile number in the format of +(country code)[drop the zero]phone number

thus, if your fone # is in OZ it should be +61418523375

if, it is thai number then it should be +66418523375

Everyone should note this when adding contacts via their fone or computer - always use this format. The benefit si that wherever you are on the planet your call goes through - it applies to cell / work / home fones

Tip of the day :D

sun14.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys

hi KB mate you 100% right some times i forget as i move around so much ,sadly for me the best way to get hold of me is my email [email protected] .

As being on the move all the time most others even my wife some times just dont know which country to call me on .

alan

• 1 month later...

hi guys

hi KB mate you 100% right some times i forget as i move around so much ,sadly for me the best way to get hold of me is my email [email protected] .

As being on the move all the time most others even my wife some times just dont know which country to call me on .

alan

hey u still hav this place for this rate i would b needing it 31st march for 4 nights if possible for my birthday!!!!! please help its my 30th!!!!! :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

hi guys

hi Tas mate i am sorry to have to tell you that this rate was a once of but the best thing might be to bid on the resort and at least the money goes to a good cause

alan