Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

HUGE discount for the next 4 days only

Alan lad

Hi Guys

Well the normal rates for the BLACK BOOK RESORT is 9000 bt per night !

But using the stand by rates for the bookings to stay over the next 4 days the cost will be a tiny 2500 bt per night .

Please remember this is a very special place which after seeing you will agree

if you are wishing to be the person or persons (remember this resort has 3 bedrooms + a large guest house out in the garden) so you can split the costs ,contact me by email or on 0840049436.

We have only a few days that we are empty and some thing is better than nothing

alan lad

Hi Guys

Well the normal rates for the BLACK BOOK RESORT is 9000 bt per night !

But using the stand by rates for the bookings to stay over the next 4 days the cost will be a tiny 2500 bt per night .

Please remember this is a very special place which after seeing you will agree

if you are wishing to be the person or persons (remember this resort has 3 bedrooms + a large guest house out in the garden) so you can split the costs ,contact me by email or on 0840049436.

We have only a few days that we are empty and some thing is better than nothing

alan lad

Wow alan, this thing is truly a steal. If people could only fathom the greatness of this place it would already be gone. I am wanting to reserve for late April and to all BMs, this place is truly breathtaking. Women were wanting to void any LT/ST fees just to stay at the place with Alleycat/myself.

If nobody jumps on this (if they will be here at the time listed) then you are cheating yourself out of living like a rockstar!

Absolute nicest place I have ever stayed in, and truly makes a girls eyes pop out of her head when she sees it.

hi guys

Hi MM thank you for your kind words ,we have tried to make this place better than most 5 star hotels and are all the time trying to improve on whats already there .

The reason behind the huge discount was that a guy had moved his booking and we saw a change to give some one the chance to party in style

I do hope 1 or a few guys take us up on this offer (you can share the cost between a few guys,a room each)

But be warned after staying here once its hard to go back to a standard hotel room

alan

hi guys

Hi MM thank you for your kind words ,we have tried to make this place better than most 5 star hotels and are all the time trying to improve on whats already there .

The reason behind the huge discount was that a guy had moved his booking and we saw a change to give some one the chance to party in style

I do hope 1 or a few guys take us up on this offer (you can share the cost between a few guys,a room each)

But be warned after staying here once its hard to go back to a standard hotel room

alan

Indeed it is good sir. Stellar place you have and the look on a Thai girl's face when they get the first quick tour is just epic. Gotta love all the fully stocked fridges and rooms too, you just can't beat it. Even at full price it destroys anything the Marriott can offer.

Damn that is an amazing offer!..Guys I strongly urge you to take this once in a lifetime offer...The place really is amazing..Best place I have stayed in Pattaya and I've stayed at the Penthouses of both LK's Metro and Renaissance as well as The Vault amongst the many places. Just wished I could take up this amazing offer :Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1::Hair_Out1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Unfortunately I only have pics of bedroom 1, but the living room is luxurious as are the other two rooms..And then there is the swimming pool with slide!!!!!!!!

June July 2010 3 245.JPG

June July 2010 3 255.JPG

June July 2010 3 264.JPG

June July 2010 3 268.JPG

June July 2010 3 269.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

hi guys

Hi Alley cat mate again i am sorry i missed you on your last trip ,we will put your name on the door for the next visit.

How did you like it this time with having the maid coming over when needed rather than having the maid living there ? The feed back i have had so far has been just great .One guy after your visit has book the place for a full mth saying he will never go any where else (even wanted to try and buy the place Haha my wife would kill me). He had 3 girls in the pool at 3am and from what he was saying he got to see more than the private garden !

Guys as i said before this is a once off and is only due to some one moving his booking at the last moment (no he suffered no loss of money we just moved him to suit his new holiday times)

alan

hi guys

Hi Alley cat mate again i am sorry i missed you on your last trip ,we will put your name on the door for the next visit.

How did you like it this time with having the maid coming over when needed rather than having the maid living there ? The feed back i have had so far has been just great .One guy after your visit has book the place for a full mth saying he will never go any where else (even wanted to try and buy the place Haha my wife would kill me). He had 3 girls in the pool at 3am and from what he was saying he got to see more than the private garden !

Guys as i said before this is a once off and is only due to some one moving his booking at the last moment (no he suffered no loss of money we just moved him to suit his new holiday times)

alan

Absolutely out of this world this time round mate. Even better than the last time and the service from the maid could not have been better. Jason and his lovely wife also made sure everything I required regarding the Resort was taken care of. A truly exceptional and awesome experience. The girls absolutely loved it and MM speaks the truth about how a few offered to stay without payment as they just wanted to hang out with me in the place.

Aug Sept 10 219 copy - Copy.jpg

Aug Sept 10 241 copy - Copy.jpg

Aug Sept 10 349 copy - Copy.jpg

Aug Sept 10 005 copy.jpg

I have now been spoilt having stayed here so I would love to take up your offer of staying there again (in November if it is convenient) Please take care my great mate and again thank you sooooo much for everything.

Bow5.gif

ALLEY

Great offer.

Looks very nice place.

Really nice pics of hotties. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting Alleycat.

This place is just outstanding, is it far from Walking Street? While I won't make it for my October trip, I am interested in it for my late 2011 trip.

hi Guys

Sir Ally cat you will have the same deal every time you wish to stay (give me a little notice so i can make sure you are well looked after )The place even smells nice after you have been here (must be all those female cats ha ha).

Honestly mate we are delighted to have you stay with us any time you are in town the house is yours !!

SRA mate the resort is only mins from walking st BUT once here you would think you are in another world ! (ok if theres a trafic hold up it might take you 10 mins). MATE you are coming here in oct ?? Please email me on [email protected] and see what i can do to tempt you ha ha

alan

Wow the place looks fantastic! I'll be in town on the 9th of October but all the space would be wasted on me since I'm solo. Still, that is one hell of an offer!

Guys, I couldnt recommend this place more! I've stayed at the Dusit Thani, Dusit D2, and several other "luxury" hotels in Patts, and they cant compare to Black Book. I stayed in July, right after Alleycat (hoping his mojo would rub off on me!), and had a fantastic time! Every girl I brought back was impressed and thought I must be a very rich man! (Besides being handsome, sexy, and skinny!) Like AC, I even had a few that wanted to stay and hang out, no charge for their "time"....... Jump on this deal!

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Hey Shane,

Good to see you posting mate. I have never been there but if say it is good, I'm sure it will be. Will defintely consider it for my Feb trip when I'll have a couple of friends with me.

:Party1: :Party1: :Party1:

Hmmm...I'll be there the 9th-20th...

Damn just my luck, booked the Fraser last night - would like to stay here in the future.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Hi,

Need 6 bedrooms? How many bedrooms as the villa have? A bit confused saw people stating 4 bedrooms and a guest house.

Really would love to stay!

CHeers

Hi,

Need 6 bedrooms? How many bedrooms as the villa have? A bit confused saw people stating 4 bedrooms and a guest house.

Really would love to stay!

CHeers

Edited due to incorrect information

ALLEY

hi guys

Hi Sha and CG guys please do text me on my phone 0840049436 as i am only in town till the 17th (back 31) and i will try my best to talk you into staying for a few days .

BUT be warned once you have stayed with us its hard to stay any where else

Or email me on [email protected]

alan

hi guys

Hi Alleycat

Mate i know you like your room up there over looking every thing and enjoying the sunsets BUT think about where roid stayed last time ?

The small house at the bottom of the garden is what we call the guest house . And i just found out you did not see the outdoor spa ha ha this is just behind the guest house hiden behind some tall walks so no one can see what you are doing back there .To get to the spa you need to go through the guest house and out the bathroom once outside turn left and you are there .

Mate we have also turned the maids room into a bedroom ,it has its own bathroom .It is a little small after all the other rooms ,but if there is 4 guys wanting the house ,it helps .

So thats 2 very large bedrooms upstairs (yes AC yours is the biggest) ,1 smaller bedroom downstairs and in the guest house outside another bedroom .This give the resort a total of 4 bedrooms .

alan