IGNORED

President Bush at DFW Airport greeting returning Soldiers

iluvasians/latins

What year are you living in?

No. Dennis Kucinich attempted to introduce universal health care, but it never got to the floor of the House of Representatives. Then they passed what is probably the worst sham since the Patriot Act and called it health care reform. What it is, is health insurance reform. Americans are now or soon to be required to buy health insurance. Health insurance is not health care.

If you want taxes to go down quit supporting the war. Yeah, that's right wars cost money. That money comes from taxes. Quit supporting corporate welfare, like farm subsidies and Wall Street bail outs of the too big to fail banks (that was Bush's kiss good bye to the American people; our tax dollars paid to the wealthy bankers).

Chill out dude.

You responded firstly with an insult, made a pathetic attempt at countering my argument, then went off on a complete tanjent.

Which mod did you buy a drink for, so that you would be promoted early & could come on the forum & rant about politics?

I thought that the screening process was being tightened, not widened!

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

It's a shame that two great presidents had such terrible memory problems . At least Reagan was old when he developed his.

You think Bush really forgot that he sent then there for no good reason at all. And how is Iraq and Afganistan doing now ????

What a sad, sad little man.

Whatever Bush did or does he is an amateur compared to Obama. :GrinNod1:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

Whatever Bush did or does he is an amateur compared to Obama. :GrinNod1:

Bush is an amateur compared to an uneducated rancid turd!

In the UK, an inbred gibbering moron can be crowned king; in the US, an inbred gibbering moron can be elected president.

sgu_banner.gif

Chill out dude.

You responded firstly with an insult, made a pathetic attempt at countering my argument, then went off on a complete tanjent.

Which mod did you buy a drink for, so that you would be promoted early & could come on the forum & rant about politics?

I thought that the screening process was being tightened, not widened!

Pot calling the kettle black.

It's OK for you to talk politics but not me because?

I'm sorry that you find facts daunting, but Obama did not introduce nor support universal health care.

Yeah apparently the first 1000 copies come with free crayons to help you colour it in!

lol, someone wrote a similar thing in the comments of Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Decision-Points-George-W-Bush/dp/0307590615

President George W. Bush describes the critical decisions of his presidency and personal life.

Decision Points is the extraordinary memoir of America’s 43rd president. Shattering the conventions of political autobiography, George W. Bush offers a strikingly candid journey through the defining decisions of his life.

In gripping, never-before-heard detail, President Bush brings readers inside the Texas Governor’s Mansion on the night of the hotly contested 2000 election; aboard Air Force One on 9/11, in the hours after America’s most devastating attack since Pearl Harbor; at the head of the table in the Situation Room in the moments before launching the war in Iraq; and behind the Oval Office desk for his historic and controversial decisions on the financial crisis, Hurricane Katrina, Afghanistan, Iran, and other issues that have shaped the first decade of the 21st century.

President Bush writes honestly and directly about his flaws and mistakes, as well as his accomplishments reforming education, treating HIV/AIDS in Africa, and safeguarding the country amid chilling warnings of additional terrorist attacks. He also offers intimate new details on his decision to quit drinking, discovery of faith, and relationship with his family.

A groundbreaking new brand of memoir, Decision Points will captivate supporters, surprise critics, and change perspectives on one of the most consequential eras in American history – and the man at the center of events.

About the Author

George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States.

41URo66VdqL._SS500_.jpg

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I always shake my head when I read or see people playing the blame game or arguing that one president was worse than another. It makes me wonder when will people realize that ALL presidents, and politicians in general, are puppets of corporate sponsors and slaves to special interest groups?

There never has been and probably never will be politicians that can or will take into serious consideration, the best interest of all citizens they "represent". If the corporate sponsor's motives and agenda translates into a benefit for the people, it's purely coincidental. American public politics (i.e. what you see in the media) is an illusion and it's orchestrated to keep the people divided. Why? Because there's nothing easier to control than a divided and disorganized citizenry. Whereas on the other hand, a truly unified populous is prone to revolt and that's bad for business.

The idea of a United States "...government for the people, by the people...", as eloquently stated by president Lincoln during the Gettysburg Address, has been dead for quite sometime now - in fact, it most likely died at the moment when J.W. Booth put a bullet into the back of Lincoln's skull.

Every politician might as well dress like NASCAR drivers and plaster their $2000 suits with stickers and patches of their corporate sponsors. That way we can vote for our favorite corporate sponsor, and ignore what the politician is spouting, because whatever is coming out of their mouth irrelevant.

So, go ahead couch pundits, continue to argue amongst yourselves about something you have no control over, as you are playing right into the puppet master's hands. Someday, may you see the light...

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Every politician might as well dress like NASCAR drivers and plaster their $2000 suits with stickers and patches of their corporate sponsors. That way we can vote for our favorite corporate sponsor, and ignore what the politician is spouting, because whatever is coming out of their mouth irrelevant.

So, go ahead couch pundits, continue to argue amongst yourselves about something you have no control over, as you are playing right into the puppet master's hands. Someday, may you see the light...

You work on the Hill or for a lobby group? That's not a sarcastic question either. Only those of us that work directly with the Fed and have see it in action are even remotely aware of that.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

I always shake my head when I read or see people playing the blame game or arguing that one president was worse than another. It makes me wonder when will people realize that ALL presidents, and politicians in general, are puppets of corporate sponsors and slaves to special interest groups?

There never has been and probably never will be politicians that can or will take into serious consideration, the best interest of all citizens they "represent". If the corporate sponsor's motives and agenda translates into a benefit for the people, it's purely coincidental. American public politics (i.e. what you see in the media) is an illusion and it's orchestrated to keep the people divided. Why? Because there's nothing easier to control than a divided and disorganized citizenry. Whereas on the other hand, a truly unified populous is prone to revolt and that's bad for business.

The idea of a United States "...government for the people, by the people...", as eloquently stated by president Lincoln during the Gettysburg Address, has been dead for quite sometime now - in fact, it most likely died at the moment when J.W. Booth put a bullet into the back of Lincoln's skull.

Easily the best post on this thread....that being said,George W Bush truly is a World Class Moron.Anyone who would believe otherwise had their head lodged firmly between their buttocks for 8 years.

Health insurance is not health care.

Absolutely correct, "health insurance is NOT health-care."

As a matter of fact, Health Insurance companies are probably the biggest impediment to the rational distribution of health care (the Medical Arts) in the USA.

David G.

... my apologies to anyone on this board who may work in the Health Insurance Business ...

ps. I believe that Bush II set a record for number of days spent on vacation for any president since records have been kept regarding vacation days taken.

Edited by Photog88

You work on the Hill or for a lobby group? That's not a sarcastic question either. Only those of us that work directly with the Fed and have see it in action are even remotely aware of that.

Ha! This is not something new I came up with, this is commentary that's been around for years. Besides, it doesn't take a genius, an insider or a political science major to see what's going on. All it takes is for people to open their eyes. But sadly it seems that the majority of American citizens refuse to open their eyes to reality, possibly because of apathy or they have their own delusional agenda which they think they can make a reality.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Ha! This is not something new I came up with, this is commentary that's been around for years. Besides, it doesn't take a genius, an insider or a political science major to see what's going on. All it takes is for people to open their eyes. But sadly it seems that the majority of American citizens refuse to open their eyes to reality, possibly because of apathy or they have their own delusional agenda which they think they can make a reality.

My awakening came when remote controlled TV's became mainstream, about 30 years ago. I would switch channels and see every major news outlet showing the same story and wondered how this could be. There were at least 250 million people in the US at that time, each having a story. So how is it that the media can only find 5-6 a day? How is it that they find the same 5-6 stories? The conclusion I came to is that the national news is orchestrated. I don't watch the mainstream news anymore.

In marketing there are two strategies called "Push" and "Pull". Push market is where content is delivered. Pull is where content is retrieved. Push marketing controls the message delivered to the consumer. Pull marketing allows the consumer to find the information that the user considers useful.

The news media in the US is push marketing--they sold us the war in Iran by repeating WMD over and over and over until everyone was riled up about the evil dictator having nuclear bombs. No one stopped to look and see that our president was following the same path to being evil. No one stopped to think that a sovereign country sitting atop the 3rd largest oil deposit in the world might not only need a nuclear deterrent, but it was also their right to procure a nuclear deterrent. And anyone who tried to talk rationally about the impending war was labeled anti-patriotic by the war hawks in the media.

The news media sells us the divisive message that Buddyedgewood speaks of. Anyone who is unclear about this should read "1984" again. War is Peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

Edited by xilef

Actually, I wouldn't mind reading his autobiography. If nothing else, it should be quite fascinating to read what was going through his mind during all of the monumental events that occurred on his watch. For example, I'm hoping he sheds light on that incident in the Florida school where he continued to sit through the proceedings even though he was just notified the WTC was attacked. Based on which story you believe, he already knew that the WTC was attacked before he went into the classroom (or something happened to the WTC), and what he was notified of was the second attack. I do believe those who say he didn't want to panic the kids, but he's never made an official statement about it. Though I think he will probably embellish and outright falsify some accounts.

At any rate, I'll probably get it for my next Thai trip, and leave it for you lucky mongers somewhere like LK Rennaisance, Canterbury Cafe, or other used book depository :GoldenSmile1:

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

If nothing else, it should be quite fascinating to read what was going through his mind during all of the monumental events that occurred on his watch.

I'll let you know; save the cost of the book and the royalties to Bush: just a West Texas breeze.

Actually, I wouldn't mind reading his autobiography. If nothing else, it should be quite fascinating to read what was going through his mind during all of the monumental events that occurred on his watch.

I can tell you that

9/11 - I wish I was on my ranch

7/7 - I like it here on my ranch

Iraq invasion - Wish I was back at the ranch

Afgan invasion - he he, I can't believe they bought it that I HAD to be at my ranch now

Saddam Located - I like it here on my ranch

Saddam Executed - My ranch rocks, I need a steak

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

lol, someone wrote a similar thing in the comments of Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co...h/dp/0307590615

Wow, he rattled a few cages with that comment didn't he! I'm lucky the Bush supporters on here are a little more civilsed.

Actually no I welcome discussion. I tried to join in on Amazon but my pw is uk site only and I can't be bothered to reregister just to wind up a few retards.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 6 months later...

If by "class act" you mean "fucktard who sent those men and women over there for no good reason in the first place," then yes, he is indeed a class act.

LM

LMAO :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1::Number1a:

TALIA

If nothing else, it should be quite fascinating to read what was going through his mind during all of the monumental events that occurred on his watch.

I've heard that the first thing that goes through a bug's head when it hits the windshield is its ass. I doubt it's anything much more complicated than that.