Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

President Bush at DFW Airport greeting returning Soldiers

iluvasians/latins

Our previous President in retirement. A class act.

39945_475599230504_361997510504_6897795_2294871_n.jpg

I guess he's been unable to get on the speakers circuit. If I was coming back from Iraq and he was at the airport< I would sluck him. He's an Ass.

Our previous President in retirement. A class act.

If by "class act" you mean "fucktard who sent those men and women over there for no good reason in the first place," then yes, he is indeed a class act.

LM

Nice photo! But, I think this one is better.

images.jpg

Edited by ExpatDave

Who, this guy?

bush_kiss.jpg

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

Apologies to the 45% evolution believing democrats & I know you yanks like a good 'ol apple pie, down to earth president, but there are limits.

His administration were the 'brains' behind the operation, all he had to do was keep himself informed on important changes within world politics & be an articulate public speaker; OOPS!

In the UK, we have the class system & the royal family. In America, even a gibbering fool can be elected to the highest post in office. At least our fools can make a speech without sounding like an inarticulate 3rd grader.

Again, apologies to our American friends, but really!!!

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

My opinion.

WorldHatesBush001.jpg

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Enough of the Bush bashing. I'm interested to know what you guys think about the new USA NHS. Free healthcare for all, including spongers. It's a great system, unless you work!

sgu_banner.gif

Quite a bit here in the states are beginning to realize this.

bush.jpg

Conspiracy (+ Iran) think he blew up the world trade centre just so he could start a war. Even if he didn't, the following is a transcript of what he was heard saying as soon as 9/11 did happen..."thank christ for that, now I've got a great excuse to start a war and I'm guaranteed to win the next election".

Enough of the Bush bashing. I'm interested to know what you guys think about the new USA NHS. Free healthcare for all, including spongers. It's a great system, unless you work!

I did not think anything could be worse then Bush...

Then Obama went into Office and proved me wrong...

Hell even the two opposing skirts, Hillary or Palin, would have done a better job then those two idiots...

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

Quote: He's coming out with a book soon.

Does that mean he can write?

WorldHatesBush011.jpg

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Classic picture thanks....

The best thing that could have happened for the Republicans was having Obama Elected...

Now if they can just keep him from fucking up the nation for a little while longer.....

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

He's coming out with a book soon.

Yeah apparently the first 1000 copies come with free crayons to help you colour it in!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Although I did not agree with everything he did, Bush is a class act. He was a much better President than Obama.

Although I did not agree with everything he did, Bush is a class act. He was a much better President than Obama.

You guys know that the republicans are in bed with the bible-thumping religious nutjobs, right? Those being the same cast of fuckwits who would love to throw you to the wolves for the hobby which has brought you to this particular community...you realize that, right?

I don't think Obama is perfect, and if you want to say that he's been largely a failure, that's one thing. I'd personally attribute most of it to having to clean up the shitpile left by the republicans, but that's a different debate. I'm rather perplexed by guys who partake in our hobby and yet endorse those who'd happily infringe on your rights to do so. Very peculiar.

LM

You guys know that the republicans are in bed with the bible-thumping religious nutjobs, right? Those being the same cast of fuckwits who would love to throw you to the wolves for the hobby which has brought you to this particular community...you realize that, right?

I don't think Obama is perfect, and if you want to say that he's been largely a failure, that's one thing. I'd personally attribute most of it to having to clean up the shitpile left by the republicans, but that's a different debate. I'm rather perplexed by guys who partake in our hobby and yet endorse those who'd happily infringe on your rights to do so. Very peculiar.

LM

Come on, man. We go on vacation and screw whores. This is not a hobby. We have a right to fly around the world and do as we please in other countries as long as we are allowed in and don't break laws. By the way, the hobby of partaking in prostitution is illegal in Thailand. For the most part, in the good ol USA as well. It is not a right to do this genuis. But I am guilty as charged for what you call "hobbying".

You've been smoking the Limbaugh again. Unless, of course you mean MediCare, the free medical care given to elderly Republicans.

You've been smoking the Limbaugh again. Unless, of course you mean MediCare, the free medical care given to elderly Republicans.

Hasn't Obama introduced universal health care aka NHS?

As I understand it, previously the hard working joe couldn't afford basic health care, but now they are paying through the nose in taxes not only for their healthcare, but also for the welfare workshy.

sgu_banner.gif

Come on, man. We go on vacation and screw whores. This is not a hobby. We have a right to fly around the world and do as we please in other countries as long as we are allowed in and don't break laws. By the way, the hobby of partaking in prostitution is illegal in Thailand. For the most part, in the good ol USA as well. It is not a right to do this genuis. But I am guilty as charged for what you call "hobbying".

I wonder what that fence that your Republicans are building around America is going to do to that right to fly and do as you please--May I see your papers, please. Do you have business outside the US? Do you have an entertainment visa? Yes, let me check the newspaper to see if you are on the list of entertainment visa holders.

You need to learn to connect the dots. The Republicans want illegal aliens in the US because they are cheap farm labor for corporate farms. So, if they really do want the illegals in the states, what's the fence for? It's for show, to keep us divided and clamoring about nonsense while they exploit the illegals. It's also to keep us under control. WTF good is the no fly list? Millions of people on a secret list who have no connection to terrorism or anything: perhaps just a named spelled in a similar manner to someone who may know someone who speaks Arabic. Senator Edward Kennedy was on the no fly list--it's about control and intimidation.

Vote Republican if you want to give up your right to fly around the world.

It will be a happy day for the world when Republicans become humans again instead of sheeple who are scared of their own shadows.

He's coming out with a book soon.

Really ? Is Dick going to right this one for him since it was Dick who called the shots anyway.

Hasn't Obama introduced universal health care aka NHS?

As I understand it, previously the hard working joe couldn't afford basic health care, but now they are paying through the nose in taxes not only for their healthcare, but also for the welfare workshy.

What year are you living in?

No. Dennis Kucinich attempted to introduce universal health care, but it never got to the floor of the House of Representatives. Then they passed what is probably the worst sham since the Patriot Act and called it health care reform. What it is, is health insurance reform. Americans are now or soon to be required to buy health insurance. Health insurance is not health care.

If you want taxes to go down quit supporting the war. Yeah, that's right wars cost money. That money comes from taxes. Quit supporting corporate welfare, like farm subsidies and Wall Street bail outs of the too big to fail banks (that was Bush's kiss good bye to the American people; our tax dollars paid to the wealthy bankers).

Edited by xilef

LM

Thank you LM , you hit the nail on the head. This fucked up economy is owned by those ( the Republicans ) who created it. And the the cost of two war's. ( yeah they don't want to count that cost ). Remember the idiots " Mission accomplished " stunt.

Let them put Pallin & Limbaugh on the ticket, they would rather shoot them self's in the head rather than in the foot.

Edited by LBL51