Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi Chaiyapoon

Daveo

i just stayed there for my first time ,my advice is ,IF YOU DONT LIKE A GOOD TIME [sTAY AWAY ]and leave it to us that do .[sorry MIDGE ,forgot to phone you ,we were having a great time and it sliped my mind ]

Edited by troy wales

Found a real gem tucked away in a small bar down there. When I told her that I wanted to take her LT she told me to wait for her in a restaurant down the road and that she would meet me in half an hour. I thought it a bit strange but went along with her anyway. Sure enough, half an hour later she turned up. When I asked why she wanted me to wait there she told me it was so that I did not have to pay the barfine! She was a freelancer and did not agree with the boss charging the barfine - who was I to argue?

Back in the loom in the evening she was good but the next morning she was even better. She woke me up early telling me f*ck her which of course I had to do. Atferwards I jumped in the shower and no sooner had I come out that she wanted it again.... I then left her sleeping again to go and have a bit of breakfast. When I got back to the loom half an hour late I woke her and she pulled me back into the bed again. I ended up giving her a tip and that completely blew her away. She started working out how many days food the tip would cover!

Needless to say I went back for her again the following night. Unfortunately that night was not as good as I took her to meet some of my friends (mixture of guys and girls) and she got really jealous of the girls. She hated Pattaya and had a job lined up in a factory and has now gone home but said she would be back if things didn't work out financially.

Will definitely be checking out this soi next trip to see if I can unearth any other little beauties like her!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

There are also a few game birds in soi ExZite just up the road from the continental Bakery along from our back door, some fair game so to speak.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 1 month later...

I agree, Soi Chaiyapoon is on my list for my next trip as after 7 trips I only discovered Soi LK Metro on the last day of my last trip so I am going to concentrate my time over at that side of Pattaya.

soi lk area/chaiyapoon area some times i have not left the area for several days

Pot holes still there, a girl and motor bike disappeared down one, one day in October

Had rained heavily so looked like just a large pool of water.

She was dressed quite nicely as well, but i was on 3rd floor balcony so couldnt get down to lend a hand.

They paved the street! Last time I walked down it there were huge (big enough to lose a scooter in) pot holes in the road. Great improvement. I had a very good massage at a place almost half way to 3rd on the right. Had such a good time the girl came to my hotel every other day at 9 am. I miss those morning massages.

babydollsaddict.gif

Actually they re surfaced the road again recently but I cant help noticing that now the motorbikes go much faster making it dangerous, I also cant help remembering that a few pot holes are quite easy to walk round and traffic was much slower and only those who were going far too fast would come unstuck in the pot holes so they were not really a problem.

Of course so many people come here and expect western standards and make such a drama out of a few dents in the road.

• 4 weeks later...

Daveo,

Did you have to take the Purple Pee Test yesterday, or had you closed already for the night.

I bet business owners were less than happy with the heavy hand approach taken by the BIB.

We close at 8pm and I dont do shit anyway so nothing to hide, I heard they did some drug tests on some of the Thai Kareoke bars but never heard any mention of heavy handed, what happened then ??

• 2 weeks later...

:Greetings9:

Had some great times down Soi Chayapoon a very underate little soi, favourites was Canterbury tales and Neeroys, went in the1 bar by Oasis (can't remeber the name) but they were always buzzing! :Crazy1:

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

:Greetings9:

Had some great times down Soi Chayapoon a very underate little soi, favourites was Canterbury tales and Neeroys, went in the1 bar by Oasis (can't remeber the name) but they were always buzzing! :Crazy1:

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

The Bars next to Oasis are 1st bar, Barbies bar, and Whiskers, they are all in the 40/50 baht a beer prices and soon a new one to open next door to us and opposite Barbies, I hope it does ok.

• 1 month later...

The Bars next to Oasis are 1st bar, Barbies bar, and Whiskers, they are all in the 40/50 baht a beer prices and soon a new one to open next door to us and opposite Barbies, I hope it does ok.

I was at First Bar last night. A couple of fun girls working there. I talked to the Mamasan for a while. A real interesting lady. She has a good head on her shoulders.

They had 2 for 1 Drinks. I think I had 4 beers and bought 3 LDs. The total was 490 Baht. I will definitely go back.

I have to agree that from what I have read that Soi Chaiyapoon like LK Metro are fully kitted up Soi's, which is why I have both on my list on my next visit.

People forget the lesser known Soi's and stick to the usual WS or the 6 etc, which kinda suits me because it keeps the prices cheap for me LOL

Don't forget Soi Bukhaow.

• 7 months later...

I agree, Soi Chaiyapoon is on my list for my next trip as after 7 trips I only discovered Soi LK metro on the last day of my last trip so I am going to concentrate my time over at that side of Pattaya.

Always something to be said for diversity.

I've been staying around this area for a number of years as my expat friends live on Third Rd. This year I stayed at Chow Soy. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there, big comfortable rooms and good food at the restaurant. Dave the owner was very helpful as well.

Previous years I've resisted barfining from gogos so what did I do this year? Spent most of my time drinking in gogos in LK Metro. In the past it had only been Champagne but with all the new gogos I didn't stand a chance lol. Visited a massage lady in Soi Chaiyapoon a number of times. I keep in touch with her.

Got to know all the ladies in 1st Bar as this was our meeting place for a night on the town. One lady took a fancy to me but she would sniff me which I found unsettling (as I had not experienced it before). I've since read a post (on 1 of the boards) where this practice was mentioned by another guy so I've just accepted as another one of those Thai lady things.

Every year I visit this Soi for one reason or another, it's just more laidback which I like. As is Soi Lengkee.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

One lady took a fancy to me but she would sniff me which I found unsettling (as I had not experienced it before). I've since read a post (on 1 of the boards) where this practice was mentioned by another guy so I've just accepted as another one of those Thai lady things.

You still shake hands with Thai ladies or you discovered 'the wai' already :GoldenSmile1: ?

You still shake hands with Thai ladies or you discovered 'the wai' already :GoldenSmile1: ?

Really, not to hijack the thread, but...

In Thailand, where culture still plays an important part in people's lives, kissing in public is not accepted. Yet, there is a form of kissing you can see in the open. That's a sniff kiss or hawm, in Thai. This word also means “good smell.”

What Is Sniff Kissing?

A sniff kiss is a way to show affection, in an endearing fashion. It's an expression of love, warmth and care. It's also used to show gratitude and appreciation.

How To Sniff Kiss

Instead of kissing with the lips, fold your lips inwards. Then, press your nose gently against the other person's cheek while giving it a long sniff.

Mr Google can often be such a handy rascal, eh?

Peace,

TM

There are some great places to stay on this soi.

Also it's where I get my laundry done AND some very enthusiastic massage girls that will not rip you off for extras (like the joints on soi 13's).

Definately a great little soi.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Really, not to hijack the thread, but...

In Thailand, where culture still plays an important part in people's lives, kissing in public is not accepted. Yet, there is a form of kissing you can see in the open. That's a sniff kiss or hawm, in Thai. This word also means “good smell.”

Peace,

TM

Well you hardly can call Pattaya an example of Thai culture but there's another form of kissing that's is accepted in public here .... ass kissing :WinkGrin1: .

Though i like these little sniffs from the girls .

Peace ,

J .