IGNORED

Soi Chaiyapoon

Daveo

Some busy bars in the soi nowadays, some nice looking friendly girls, some good massage salons as well as the traditional places that do extras, some good Restaurants, Thai food shops, a new Internet Cafe just about to open, and of course some good accommodation, plenty of character that some of the concrete soi's cant compete with.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Some busy bars in the soi nowadays, some nice looking friendly girls, some good massage salons as well as the traditional places that do extras, some good Restaurants, Thai food shops, a new Internet Cafe just about to open, and of course some good accommodation, plenty of character that some of the concrete soi's cant compete with.

Alot of us agree with you big man, its got character , good bars and lovely ladies and your breakfasts are hard to beat but try selling that to Alex :Whistle:

cnt.bmp

post-27204-083922400%201283667537.jpg

• 1 month later...

They paved the street! Last time I walked down it there were huge (big enough to lose a scooter in) pot holes in the road. Great improvement. I had a very good massage at a place almost half way to 3rd on the right. Had such a good time the girl came to my hotel every other day at 9 am. I miss those morning massages.

Alot of us agree with you big man, its got character , good bars and lovely ladies and your breakfasts are hard to beat but try selling that to Alex :Whistle:

WHO is Alex

cnt.bmp

post-27204-083922400%201283667537.jpg

Actually, this photo (the jpg, not the bmp) was lifted from my review of Canterbury Tales.

Edited by philkrenshaw

They paved the street! Last time I walked down it there were huge (big enough to lose a scooter in) pot holes in the road. Great improvement. I had a very good massage at a place almost half way to 3rd on the right. Had such a good time the girl came to my hotel every other day at 9 am. I miss those morning massages.

They might have paved the street, but its fucked again.

Especially down the Boukhouw end, be careful when it floods don't ride through the puddles, you may disappear!

Actually, this photo (the jpg, not the bmp) was lifted from my review of Canterbury Tales.

Ummm not entirely sure were i got it from, you could be correct Phil. Tell you what i will do mate if your in town in February i will stand you for a few bottles of beer in Barbies Bar in soi Chaiyapoon :Drink4:

will visit barbie bar again in feb. also good breakfast at canterbury tales enjoyed both lost feb.

Why not include some pictures of the soi including some of the businesses you mention with a few girls threw in for luck, or why not do another Daveo big screen production lol

Good luck

Why not include some pictures of the soi including some of the businesses you mention with a few girls threw in for luck, or why not do another Daveo big screen production lol

Good luck

good idea ,but make it quick ,im in town on the 2nd of nov ,it will be good to see whats on offer

It seems like your name needs to be Dave to promote soi Chaiyapoon as its only Dave's that seem to do it, I will get another vid or pics of the businesses that deserve it as soon as possible.

Cheers Dave

There are days when I have not gone beyond Witherspoons while living on Chaiyapoon. Doable...

Plenty of girls working in bars and gogos around WS live here. Get to know them and you can have door delivery minus the 500-1000B barfines of WS...

There are days when I have not gone beyond Witherspoons while living on Chaiyapoon. Doable...

Plenty of girls working in bars and gogos around WS live here. Get to know them and you can have door delivery minus the 500-1000B barfines of WS...

Yes many a fair maiden has been bedded in this way and on a regular basis

Yes many a fair maiden has been bedded in this way and on a regular basis

The side entrance at CT has produced a few Dave :Gift3:

good idea ,but make it quick ,im in town on the 2nd of nov ,it will be good to see whats on offer

001_Sawasdee.GIFhi mate i'm also in patt from 2-11,to the 3-12 this year.If you wnt can get someBeer8.gifBeer8.gif together.See you soon.Cheers.PS.have a good friend named gareth,also PA and also from wales.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

The side entrance at CT has produced a few Dave :Gift3:

It sure has, that door can tell a tale or two

001_Sawasdee.GIFhi mate i'm also in patt from 2-11,to the 3-12 this year.If you wnt can get someBeer8.gifBeer8.gif together.See you soon.Cheers.PS.have a good friend named gareth,also PA and also from wales.

midge ,i would love to meet up for a beer or 2 , only problem is, i will have some one with me ,my wife ,so i have to behave my self to a certain extent, :25: ,she gets more offers from thai girls than i do .but never takes up any of the offers .[but im working on it ] :D we are arriving on the 2nd of nov ,untill the 27th ,

001_Sawasdee.GIF Troy let's only have fun together with your wife and let see what happen's.Good luck and see you soon.May be at the Irish Rover on LK Metro.Send me a message please.Thai NR.0852189359.Cheers

001_Sawasdee.GIF Troy let's only have fun together with your wife and let see what happen's.Good luck and see you soon.May be at the Irish Rover on LK Metro.Send me a message please.Thai NR.0852189359.Cheers

i will give you a ring on this number when im out there ,and have a night on the beer with you ,ATB troy .

i will give you a ring on this number when im out there ,and have a night on the beer with you ,ATB troy .

001_Sawasdee.GIFO:K:let's do it as well.Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

It's even got its own lake !

Yes another original :Blah2: post...... :Who_Cares: :Pervert1: