IGNORED

F.ck & F.cking

Lambik

dont wanna be a know it all but.....Phil the Greek actually descends from the former German royal family ,and when the Bubbles wanted a "royal family" they turned to the former German mob-strange but true-check it out...

the greeks had to keep up with the Jones's so to speak-or Saxe-Coburg -Gothas to be more precise.

I suspect that if you follow it back far enough the whole lot are so incestuous they probably sprang from the same set of loins :GoldenSmile1:

So what changed that England has now caught up with Ireland regards its everyday use? Well you might have guessed :P its the bloody Yanks again :rolleyes: The advent of the use of what was once known/recognised as swear word in the popular music of the day.

How difficult is it to correct the guy sat in the next seat, when he uses the work fuck in front of your mum, when the music being piped out is;

1. Bodies-The Sex Pistols

9. Evidently Chickentown-John Cooper Clarke

10. Cheat-The Clash

11. Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know

16. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Crush

18. The Who - Who Are You

Well that's how I fucking see it :D

Those Bluhy yanks,specially that Clash bunch :WTF1::Laugh1:

Edited by PattayaFanatic

Maybe this will help. :)

Mr. Jack Wagner,the Voice of Disneyland

Edited by PattayaFanatic

So what changed that England has now caught up with Ireland regards its everyday use? Well you might have guessed :P its the bloody Yanks again :rolleyes: The advent of the use of what was once known/recognised as swear word in the popular music of the day.

1. Bodies-The Sex Pistols

2. Closer-Nine Inch Nails

3. Too Drunk To Fuck-The Dead Kennedys

4. Slack Motherfucker-Superchunk

5. Killing In The Name Of-Rage Against The Machine

6. Fuck Off-Wayne County & The Electric Chairs

7. In My Eyes-Minor Threat

7. How Fucking Romantic-The Magnetic Fields

8. Fuck and Run-Liz Phair

9. Evidently Chickentown-John Cooper Clarke

10. Cheat-The Clash

11. Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know

12. Ben Folds - You Don't Know Me (feat. Regina Spektor)

13. Eminem - Lose Yourself

14. Eminem - Without Me

15. Jefferson Starship - Stairway To Cleveland

16. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Crush

17. Pretenders - Precious

18. The Who - Who Are You

Well that's how I fucking see it :D

Not to be argumentative,but based on this list the bloody Brits started it.Clash - Cheat Apr 77,Sex Pistols Bodies Released in UK oct 77,Followed by Wayne County - Fuck Off Nov 77.If the Brits used Fuck first,be proud of it.United%20Kingdom.gif:4:

We yanks aren't the only innovators in music and shouldn't get all the credit.:Macarena:

Edited by PattayaFanatic

Whatever my friend, I was merely making the point that its use in song made it more except-able in everyday language. If you are so offended by my light-hearted reference to my American cousins, of whom I have many, Blame it on me :GoldenSmile1:

Whatever my friend, I was merely making the point that its use in song made it more except-able in everyday language. If you are so offended by my light-hearted reference to my American cousins, of whom I have many, Blame it on me :GoldenSmile1:

No offense at all mate.I'm half British meself,und halb deutch :Buddy1:

Look forward to meeting you in September.I enjoyed your wedding pics especially the ones with Rose in them.

Edited by PattayaFanatic

• 2 weeks later...

Do not feel insulted...

FU-RK.gif

2MY-ATTITUDE.gif

WHORES, coz nice Girls bitch and moan when you come in their Ass.

Mettalica - So What? Take that, Take That.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz-9XQL6Ubo?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz-9XQL6Ubo?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz-9XQL6Ubo?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif