IGNORED

Devils Den website hacked

Cerberus

Ok I think it is common knowledge now that our website was hacked, for those that have sent helpful information and even advice, thank you. For those that have jumped to various assumptions/presumption, may your lives improve. :GoldenSmile1:

For information, our site was on a dedicated server and not one on a server farm either. Yes, we did keep back-ups and had them on another server, they got to that as well. It would seem it was not a single hacker but a Pack, (what do you call a group of these idiots). No our passwords were complex to say the lest.

It is becoming obvious that our site is an emotive one and is always coming under attack, I guess that if the Pentagon can be hacked then we stand little chance against a dedicated and continuous assault.

We are now taking all and every step available to us and within our budget, to make it as difficult as possible to repeat.

The site itself should should be up and running properly again within the next 48 hours. I can but apologise to anyone that has been inconvenienced by this, if you have any concerns about any booking please feel free to PM Seh Dum or myself. There should not be however, as that system is outside of their reach.

Nice one! I can only assume that attacks like this are random or paid for. DOS attacks start from 50 quid these days, its ashame.

I can never understand why people do this? For fun?

Dam.

I don't understand why so much flack is directed at that site.

Glad to see its all back up again.

It was me who hacked you... Good prank right? I have put off my BBQ skills and concentrated on hacking now... BJS aka the hacker....:P

Good to see you getting it sorted, what a damn shame some twats have to be that way...

Hope it's not an NGO or government doing it.Russian mafia,feminazis,religious zealots etc.Can't imagine nerdy virgins being against DD,it's their only hope.

I can never understand why people do this? For fun?

We got alot of attacks at the start of making addicts, they did actually hurt our progress, they have calmed down a bit now. They do it for fun or for money. If a competitor wants to hurt a business through attacking a website, its a path that they can follow. Although, I must admit, most of the attacks on my smaller sites have been caused by sharing a server or an old version of wordpress, neither of those specific to me.

Some hosting companies turn off there FTP service during school holidays, as its the hacking season.

I don't no much about cyber crime so what do they do to the site when

They have hacked it Is it about money ??????

Out of all the sites to be hacked you really would think DD would be left alone .....

It was me who hacked you... Good prank right? I have put off my BBQ skills and concentrated on hacking now... BJS aka the hacker....:P

good now I have someone to give to the imps, when they heard and we received no bookings for that period they asked me: Boss you find these people you do nothing you give them to us ok.

now that's scary, welcome to Hell BJS

ALL ur Base R Belong TO us......................................................... I think i Know you did it

th_mooninites.gif

Sad to hear. Glad you got it sorted and its back up!!!

Edited by jonerich

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

I assume DD is without real competitors?? Hope you get on top of it without too much disruption

Cheers

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

good now I have someone to give to the imps, when they heard and we received no bookings for that period they asked me: Boss you find these people you do nothing you give them to us ok.

Wow...to be realesed to the whim of the DD girls...I think you will have a few more people owning up to this now.

Because they are sad little people with only one skill with which to validate themselves

I think it's because of your Ethiopian flag..

The man is out to get you..

Did the hackers stole all the girls private phone numbers, address and nude photos, and do you think we could buy them this database ?

:GoldenSmile1:

( if yes, please give contact of hackers )

..... It would seem it was not a single hacker but a Pack, (what do you call a group of these idiots). ......

"Idiots" does sound like a good word to describe them.

There's a phrase that goes something like "hell hath no furry like the scorn of a woman"; which in itself can be rather scary when you think of it.

It sounds like the phrase "hell hath no furry like the scorn of the imps" would definitely be much scarier!!!

Allen

I don't understand..... why people doing these activities.

Because they are sad individuals with too much time on their hands! When their hands are not hacking they have them on their dicks.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

OK guys we are almost there, (subject to you telling me different :GoldenSmile1: ).

There may still be the odd glitch, which if you find please PM me with :P otherwise we are 90% there, thanks for your patience

... my BBQ skills ...

So is this you doing a little cooking out on the Gulf? Looks like a little grease has hit the coals .. :)

post-1839-056991400%201280323907.jpg

Edited by jasonbalmer

i think the imps should go out to the rig bjs is on and publicly deal to him in thier own special way

can i get tickets to witness this event

Boss you find these people you do nothing you give them to us ok.

That is, with-out doubt, the scariest thing I have ever heard.

May the heavens have mercy on them... as the girls certainly wont if they ever get their hands on them.

But on the up-side, I hope you find the culprits and let the Imps of War have their retribution.

I have no doubt that it is no less than what they deserve. :D

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

After 3 x 18 hour days we had just got it sorted to about 95% when.....................you guessed, we got attacked again. This time people were online everywhere, so sat and watched and were able to pin point how they were getting in. However it will now take another day or two to set it right again. Sorry guys.