IGNORED

Citin Loft

johnnyrams

Could any BM"s give me info on bathrooms in citin loft,wether it is bathtub/shower over, or bath, shower seperate cheers.

As mentioned seperate. The place has excellent bathrooms with window from the bedroom.

Picture 005ed.jpg

Picture 006ed.jpg

Fantastic thanks

Big, clean rooms with separate showers and bathtub.

Definitely Guest friendly

there was a rumor floating around that they were ment to be building a swimming pool on top of the hotel aswell, anyone able to confirm/deny this ? also how far is it out of the way, ive heard mentioned its a 5 min walk to soi 7/8 and i have heard 30 mins being mentioned somewhere, anyone got an average

there was a rumor floating around that they were ment to be building a swimming pool on top of the hotel aswell, anyone able to confirm/deny this ? also how far is it out of the way, ive heard mentioned its a 5 min walk to soi 7/8 and i have heard 30 mins being mentioned somewhere, anyone got an average

I stayed there, and can say its truly a great hotel. Five minutes to soi 7/8... I don't think so. I would say about 20-30 min walking. They have a baht bus parked outside to take you to the main road (Pattaya Klang) if you want to shorten up your time.

Loved the hotel, but the location is so-so.

will be getting moped so sounds fine thanks for the info lads

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone stayed here recently? The info I see is good, especially if I can get a deluxe king for that 1750-2500 baht nightly range, might upgrade to the one bedroom upon inspection and if available. The rooms seem really very nice and I need the wireless wifi.

Planning on my first trip to Pattaya soon, want to book a few days in advance and then extend for the full month if all is as expected with the accomodations.

The August Suites look good too and better located, so not firm on location by any means, still investigating. The above range is what I'm budgeting for the trip, not interested in the more economical minded places as I'd prefer the degree of comfort offered within the pics of these places and past and any future references by fellow BMs.

Any thoughts or comparisons from those with experience at either or both greatly appreciated.

My not drinking will pay off in that I'm also planning on renting a motorbike for the month as well. That eliminates distance concerns and facilitates much more flexible mobility IMHO. I'd like to think with me having the two helments BGs I BFd would be willing to ride with me without complaint?

Thanks in Advance

Anyone stayed here recently? The info I see is good, especially if I can get a deluxe king for that 1750-2500 baht nightly range, might upgrade to the one bedroom upon inspection and if available. The rooms seem really very nice and I need the wireless wifi.

Planning on my first trip to Pattaya soon, want to book a few days in advance and then extend for the full month if all is as expected with the accomodations.

The August Suites look good too and better located, so not firm on location by any means, still investigating. The above range is what I'm budgeting for the trip, not interested in the more economical minded places as I'd prefer the degree of comfort offered within the pics of these places and past and any future references by fellow BMs.

Any thoughts or comparisons from those with experience at either or both greatly appreciated.

My not drinking will pay off in that I'm also planning on renting a motorbike for the month as well. That eliminates distance concerns and facilitates much more flexible mobility IMHO. I'd like to think with me having the two helments BGs I BFd would be willing to ride with me without complaint?

Thanks in Advance

Hi twistedmike.....never stayed at Citin Loft but have stayed at August Suites this May/June and it was excellent!! I cannot recommend it enough....a really fantastic hotel!!!!

August Suites topic

I have put my review on there (2nd or 3d last page) and there are another couple as well. Citin Loft was also in my thoughts, but I am really glad I went for August Suites. Dunno if you have a map of Pattaya, but it is situated about 100m from the intersection of Pattaya Klang (Centeral Pattaya Road) and 2nd road heading away from the beach (east). It is set well back from the main road and there are no noise issues whatsoever. Less than 5mins walk to Soi7/8....very convenient for everything. If you choose to stay there you will love it!!! I am back there on 24th Sept for 3 weeks....already booked!!! Hope this is of some help.

Cheers,

FlipperSoi8

I say I think I've just found my new hotel

"Picky girls, don't get picked... simple as that."“It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd thinkâ€

I have stayed at the citin loft recently and I will never stay there again. Why? Some of the staff was rude and high strung almost like it was a terrible ordeal to be polite and accomodating. Also, had reserved pickup with taxi from the airport but when I arrived the taxi was not there, waited for a least 1 hour, finally gave up and went with a regular cab. Checking in at the hotel, they argued that it was my fault and decided to bill me for the taxi anyway 1800tb. And worst of all, when I checked out they tried to scam me for 4000tb claiming that I had "soiled" their sheets and they needed dry cleaning. I refused to pay such a ridiculous amount, and they settled for 1500tb in the end. No more citin loft for me.

Hi twistedmike.....never stayed at Citin Loft but have stayed at August Suites this May/June and it was excellent!! I cannot recommend it enough....a really fantastic hotel!!!!

August Suites topic

I have put my review on there (2nd or 3d last page) and there are another couple as well. Citin Loft was also in my thoughts, but I am really glad I went for August Suites. Dunno if you have a map of Pattaya, but it is situated about 100m from the intersection of Pattaya Klang (Centeral Pattaya Road) and 2nd road heading away from the beach (east). It is set well back from the main road and there are no noise issues whatsoever. Less than 5mins walk to Soi7/8....very convenient for everything. If you choose to stay there you will love it!!! I am back there on 24th Sept for 3 weeks....already booked!!! Hope this is of some help.

Cheers,

FlipperSoi8

My thanks to you sir for the information.

Very nice hotel, have stayed there twice, the location is a bit out the way, but if you have a moped you wil be in Walking Street in 5 minutes. They are girl friendly, the rooms are immaculate, air con is great remote control 3 levels, remote controls lighting fan etc also.

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed here several times,always without complaint,as for the posting regarding the staff,last visit we arrived at 10am,totally bolloxed after flight delays,even though we were informed room wouldn't be ready until 2pm,they immediately let us use a courtesy room for as long as we wanted.Maybe it was as as we'd stayed several times before but the gesture was much appreciated.

Only downside for me is the location so after a few nights of Soi 6,7 and 8,i move to the Soi Diana area for a change of scenery,if the Citin loft was more central it would be my only choice of hotel in Patts.

• 1 month later...

I just confirmed a booking here will post more pics soon, it seems to be a pretty nice hotel.

"Picky girls, don't get picked... simple as that."“It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd thinkâ€

• 8 months later...

I stayed there for about 5 nights. The rooms were big, the beds comfortable and the staff was standard. The breakfast was decent too. It is important to book online at Agoda or booking.com, where you get a standard king room for about 1200baht all included. The one bedroom king is 1500 baht, if booked online. They are very guest friendly. The only problem is that they charge about 100% more than their online rates if you book in person. I wasn't able to book the hotel online because I arrived after midnight of the desired booking date , and they quoted me 2900, instead of the 1500 rate available online.

A window from bedroom to bathroom? - now your TG can watch u taking a shit! lmfao!! cool ;)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

• 8 months later...

i have stayed there a few times before but havent brought 2 girls back before, has anyone had experience of this ? do they charge extra