IGNORED

T-shirt Factory -- Special Grand Opening Promotion!

ThaitshirtFactory

Hello Board Memebers,

I wanted to take a second to tell you a little about Thai T-Shirt Factory. Thai T-Shirt Factory is your one stop screen print and custom clothing solution. Our facility’s goal is to provide all of our clients with the best customer service and at the same time the necessary tools to develop all their custom clothing needs.

You can view our website at: ThaiTshirtFactory.com

We would like to let you know that for a limited time we will be offering a discounted price on our screen printed t-shirts. We have been producing orders regularly for many Pattaya establishments as well as many orders for the export market. We can guarantee that you will be more then happy with our products and the price is unbeatable.

--Current Promotion (Please See Attached Flyer):--

Material: 100% Cotton

Colour: 55 Available

Size: Sm - XL (Larger sizes avail)

Screen Front: 1 Colour

Screen Back: 1 Colour

Custom Hang Tag Installed

Individual Poly Bag Packing

LOW MINIMUM!!! 50 pcs

!!!125 BAHT!!!

----------------------------------------

For an extra special offer we will offer the first 20 customers a special price of !!!99 BAHT!!! so contact us today.

-----------------------------------------

So call, email or drop by for a visit the factory. We are located on Thappraya road directly opposite soi 11.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 0885239552

We look forward to hearing from you!!!

THAITSHIRTFACTORY.COM

Mail_Out_Thai_Promo.jpg

P1020527.JPG

Thai T-Shirt Factory is your one stop screen print and custom clothing solution.

Visit us now: ThaiTshirtFactory.com

If You Think It! We Can Print It!

oooo i can see someone making some money on NO I DONT WANT TO BUY A SUIT tshirts lol

THE POKER BUNNY

I have looked at the quality and I am very impressed, I will be making several orders! Finally found a good supplier.

I have looked at the quality and I am very impressed, I will be making several orders! Finally found a good supplier.

Hey LaaMok,

Thanks for popping by the other day and I am happy that you liked my work. I look forward to helping you out with any custom clothing orders that you might need.

Thai T-Shirt Factory is your one stop screen print and custom clothing solution.

Hello All,

Just wanted to post a pic of a design I have recently completed for a USA export order. This was a shirt that used 13 screens on the front so it was a complex design but came out great.

Cheers,

MrTee

PurpleShirt.jpg

Copy of P1020939.JPG

Where can I get Pattaya Addicts t-shirts etc? did see a post some time back but can't find it now.

Hey LaaMok,

Thanks for popping by the other day and I am happy that you liked my work. I look forward to helping you out with any custom clothing orders that you might need.

I have lots of ideas, starting with the pattaya-addicts ones first.

Where can I get Pattaya Addicts t-shirts etc? did see a post some time back but can't find it now.

We are placing an order today hopefully, I will make a post when they are ready! Hopefully going to start selling them at quicky bar Soi 6.

I think you should post some of the glitter t-shirts on here, they are great and should be popular.

I think you should post some of the glitter t-shirts on here, they are great and should be popular.

Are you going to flood the market with those poofy ones like SoS wears?

XX please :GoldenSmile1:

My friends and I are looking into selling t-shirts for our new sort of "group" called team Awesome:p.

I'll talk to them about this, but that's shipping to Norway. May be expensive? :P

Hello Knudde,

I do a lot of export work so if you like you can send me a PM with the quantity of shirts you are interested in and also the address in Norway and I can get you a price for the finished shirts as well as a shipping cost.

Just to point out that even with the shipping rate the t-shirts will likely be cheaper then what your friends will be able to get back in Norway.

Hey LaaMok,

Here are some of the pics of the glitter style print along with several others.

This is using extra fine silver and also on the red shirt I have used the regular gold on the back of the shirt

BlackCutOff_Bently.jpgRed_Bently.jpg

This is using standard yellow gold

BlackCutOff_King.jpg

This is using Old Gold plastisol, did two passes on this to give it the shine

Black_Angels.jpg

This is the old gold just one pass to give a little different look

White_Angels.jpg

Here are a few more pics from this particular clothing line

YellowGold_PrezSquares.jpgBabyBlue_Silhouette.jpg

Green_DudeMoneyBag.jpgYellowGold_King.jpg

Custom Inner Tags are also Possible to further customize your clothing

InnerTag.jpg

Here is a pic of all the screens needed to complete this particular clothing line

PrezidentialScreens.jpg

Something unrelated to t-shirts is that we can do custom jewelery/accessories based on spec and designs. This is a custom 3d silver pendant with 780 pave set CZ stones. Quite a large piece when completed.

PrezPendant_StartFinishs.jpg

Just wanted to post one more design that I recently did for a client from Ireland.

This pic shows that basically was given a pic where I had an artist redraw to take out all the parts that were not needed in the design then I was able to put the image into the computer and basically convert the image to 4 solid colour for print

ProductionProcess.jpg

Once completed on the computer I am able to produce the required screens to produce the finished t-shirt.

Spartan_MMA.jpg

Spartan_MMA_Screen CloseUp.jpg

yeah this guy rocks...just went to see the shop today...for sure we will be doing business together

btw, if anyone needs design work i can hook you up

post-37794-089371700 1280920631.jpg

Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth. - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

These look very nice and at a reasonable price, but...a 100% cotton shirt Made in Thailand sent once to the local laundry would probably be reduced in size by 1 or 2 full sizes. I'm sure the laundry wouldn't read the washing instructions, especially since they're in English. I find the Thai made shirts have very small shoulders as well. Can you get larger sizes?

Is it possible to order any combination of sizes in one order?

Thanks.

probe

These look very nice and at a reasonable price, but...a 100% cotton shirt made in Thailand sent once to the local laundry would probably be reduced in size by 1 or 2 full sizes. I'm sure the laundry wouldn't read the washing instructions, especially since they're in English. I find the Thai made shirts have very small shoulders as well. Can you get larger sizes?

Is it possible to order any combination of sizes in one order?

Thanks.

Hey there probe.

The shirts that I use are not your standard Thailand stock shirts. We do only cut and stitch and the patterns that we use are North American/European sizing. As for the shirts and how they take the wash well I can tell you that I am a US size XL (48" Chest) and the shirts still hold the size after washing. Now as the shirts are 100% cotton (other materials available upon request) there will be a slight shrinkage and based on tests that I have done it is about a 2% shrink rate or almost .5 of an inch.

As for your question you are free to select all size combinations that you wish and the 99 baht price will be for sizes Sm - XL and if needed we can produce up to your request so if needed we can have up to 8XL produced!

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Cheers

Tik's order for Laundry bags was just delivered and they came out very nice so two thumbs up for this guy. I will use him again

test1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can anyone help me, i,m trying to get in touch with the thaitshirt company but mail is bouncing back tried to call but not certain if i,ve got the codes right, what should i dial from the UK ?

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone help me, i,m trying to get in touch with the thaitshirt company but mail is bouncing back tried to call but not certain if i,ve got the codes right, what should i dial from the UK ?

Thanks

+66 or 0066

• 4 weeks later...

I got my package from Sam delivered yesterday, and I couldn't be more pleased with the result of the shirts. The print are done at superb quality, and the fabric used are of very high quality as well.

I'll post a picture when I get my friend to pose on a picture with it, only problem might be that you probably won't see the shirt because of her gigantic tits but guess that's a win win for everyone!

Knudde

Edited by Knudde

• 2 weeks later...

I can see a lot of coin to be made here

you need to tap into the oz hi vis shirt market

I paid 35 oz dollars each for 50 polo style hi vis with my logo and company name on