IGNORED

T-shirt Factory -- Special Grand Opening Promotion!

ThaitshirtFactory

Spewing the minimum order is 50 T's :sad:....would've liked to have made up 5 or so T's for myself, with funny Thai written quotes on them so i can have a few laughs with the BG's.

I got my package from Sam delivered yesterday, and I couldn't be more pleased with the result of the shirts. The print are done at superb quality, and the fabric used are of very high quality as well.

I'll post a picture when I get my friend to pose on a picture with it, only problem might be that you probably won't see the shirt because of her gigantic tits but guess that's a win win for everyone!

Knudde

Yo Knudde I am glad you like the shirts ... I really like your design as well as I have made up a few extras for myself!

I can see a lot of coin to be made here

you need to tap into the oz hi vis shirt market

I paid 35 oz dollars each for 50 polo style hi vis with my logo and company name on

Wow 35 dollar eh ... that is a bit pricey I would say ....

Was it just a regular polo with like your company logo?

Spewing the minimum order is 50 T's :sad:....would've liked to have made up 5 or so T's for myself, with funny Thai written quotes on them so i can have a few laughs with the BG's.

Hey Felix the Cat .... I can do smaller orders but the price is a little higher and in my opinion if you are just doing 1pcs per design then the setup cost will raise the shirt cost as well.

Let me know if you are interested and I will see what I can do for you.

Thai T-Shirt Factory is your one stop screen print and custom clothing solution.

Visit us now: ThaiTshirtFactory.com

If You Think It! We Can Print It!

Make a few of each and sell them, my shirts are selling out great atm

just looked at your website and couldnt see if you do polo shirts as well?

Am interested in both polo's and T-shirts. cheers

• 2 weeks later...

just looked at your website and couldnt see if you do polo shirts as well?

Am interested in both polo's and T-shirts. cheers

Hi dibley69 sorry just seen your question here and yeah just been a little busy to put the products on the website but yes we do polos, caps, t-shirts, football(soccer) kits, hoodys, sweatshirts, etc.

Basically any clothing product is ok for us to make.

Please let me know what you will need and I will do my best to supply you.

Thai T-Shirt Factory is your one stop screen print and custom clothing solution.

Visit us now: ThaiTshirtFactory.com

If You Think It! We Can Print It!

Hey Felix the Cat .... I can do smaller orders but the price is a little higher and in my opinion if you are just doing 1pcs per design then the setup cost will raise the shirt cost as well.

Let me know if you are interested and I will see what I can do for you.

Yes i am interested....do you have have design prints & Thai writing we can look at? No problem with paying more for the T's :Grin3:

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if Sam is still in business? I have been waiting on an order since September. He has not answered emails and the telephone appears to no longer be connected.

Thanks for your help!

Albyone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED

Damn. I was hoping to visit in March with a proposal for work. Anyone know of a similar business near Pattaya?