IGNORED

What are the prices for a freelancers in the Walking Street

kleim00

I would say on my experiences it varies according to the girl (how hot she is) The time and the situation.

On my first trip i had ladies that were eye catchers mostly around and inside Insomnia Asking for $2000LT .

on different occasions different prices even a $500 baht ST was offerd for me and a mate i was with to both have a crack and that was $500 baht alltogether , We did decline . And later through the night the FL finally scored a customer but the look on her face was like she just found a gold nugget :D

FL's can get desperate later through the night, If she is a stunner i would pay $1500 LT.

Everyman is different and what i see as hot may not be for others.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hiv checks, other checks...cum on guys are you really that naive. They can say or do whatever they want and how in the world can you prove it. Even with a dr. certificate...maybe the dr is on the take and simply rubber stamps the STD card. DONT TRUST ANYONE EXCEPT YOUR MOTHER. Even then, be leery. Everyone lies.

if the bitch wanna overprice then tell her to fuck of!. if she really needs money she will lower it and if she dusnt then there are PLENTY of other girls to choose from

Aaaghhhh

DONT TALK MONEY !!!!!! How many times !!

Just politely put a 1000 in her bag making sure she notices plus 50 baht for taxi.......

Jesus.....

hiv checks, other checks...cum on guys are you really that naive. They can say or do whatever they want and how in the world can you prove it. Even with a dr. certificate...maybe the dr is on the take and simply rubber stamps the STD card. DONT TRUST ANYONE EXCEPT YOUR MOTHER. Even then, be leery. Everyone lies.

Leery ??

What is this ?? Everyone lies ??

No they dont ??

Last time i was there a hot bitch with arse and attitude wanted 2500bt Lt...u old man she say..fuk off .bitch I say..

• 1 month later...

go go girls are tested? why would the owners use their money to test them. this is another thailand myth

go go girls are tested? why would the owners use their money to test them. this is another thailand myth

Actually many, possibly the majority, of gogos and beer bars do insist that the girls have health certificates. The snag is that fake certificates are widely available, and probably cheaper than getting the tests done - so it is all pretty meaningless. The girls usually have to organise the testing themselves (which, of course, makes them even easier to fix) and they have little books with the certificates in - I've seen them handing these over to the bar. Some of the girls do take this very seriously - the snag is that you have no way of telling which ones do and which ones don't.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

go go girls are tested?

why would the owners use their money to test them.

this is another thailand myth

- yes, they are

- for their reputation

- no, truth

Big agogos like Happy's group even have their own doctor

to be sure girls don't "buy" the good stamp from some clinics...

aye, i was payign ab it more when i first went to Pattay, not now though, keep the prices down boys, 500S/T 1000 L/T

• 1 month later...

WTF== you guys are killing the golden goose here ...its 1000 bhat long time full stop !

thanks for the info

Actually many, possibly the majority, of gogos and beer bars do insist that the girls have health certificates. The snag is that fake certificates are widely available, and probably cheaper than getting the tests done - so it is all pretty meaningless. The girls usually have to organise the testing themselves (which, of course, makes them even easier to fix) and they have little books with the certificates in - I've seen them handing these over to the bar. Some of the girls do take this very seriously - the snag is that you have no way of telling which ones do and which ones don't.

Bull shit ,no med. controles , some even do not no REAL names or stay , most of them work as freelancers FOR the bars they go & come when they like , i personally who live here see them different bars , even sometimes different bars in one night ..... and if bars no people off to ... WS & Disco's :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Bull shit ,no med. controles ,

The medical controls aren't at all effective - but I am not bullshitting you - many bars do at least pay lip service to healthcare monitoring. A few, such as the Devils Den, take it seriously and are quite effective.

Bull shit ,no med. controles , some even do not no REAL names or stay , most of them work as freelancers FOR the bars they go & come when they like

I am afraid that you are the one talking rubbish here. This is virtually unknown for gogos and coyote bars. The girls are salaried employees, they are fined if they turn up late and they are generally fired if they don't turn up to work. If they could "go & come when they like" then the bar fine system would fall to pieces (girls could leave with customers any time they liked). It is true that some do a bit of part-time freelancing after hours or on their days off - but the bars most definitely have them working regular hours. If a girl wants to take a night off, then she usually has to pay her own barfine (this is a common practice). Some beer bars allow freelancers in to supplement their core staff, but for those core staff the same rules apply as for gogos - the girls are salaried employees and keep regular hours.

i personally who live here see them different bars , even sometimes different bars in one night

When you see girls appearing in different bars, this is because there are several chains of bars - that have the same owner. This includes many of the big Walking Street gogos and most of the LK Metro gogos. These chains do sometimes move girls around from bar to bar for operational reasons - but this is done by the group, the girls aren't free to come and go between them as they please. Think about it for a moment, that would cause chaos!

some even do not no REAL names

They may not tell you their real names, but the bars certainly know who their staff are. They check their ID cards! They could get into legal trouble if they did not.

and if bars no people off to ... WS & Disco's :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

After the bars close, yes. Then the girls can do anything they like (like any employee after hours). I have never heard of a bar that lets its employees go to the discos during working hours - without a barfine being paid.

The bars pay lip service to health checks. Most of them insist that the girls keep their own records - they generally have little books containing stamps that certify clear tests. As I said in my previous post, this is meaningless because the girls can easily bribe receptionist in the hospitals to put stamps in their books without doing any test. The few bars (such as the Devils Den) that are serious about testing take a different approach. They pay for nurses to come into the bar to administer the tests, and the hospital then sends the results directly to the bar. There is even a thread with photographs of the DD on test day.

If you are going to accuse people of bullshitting (which is quite offensive), then please try not to talk complete bollocks yourself. I would also consider it a personal favour, if you want to insult me, that you learn to spell and punctuate to do so.

Trip Reports:

Mark Twain

The medical controls aren't at all effective - but I am not bullshitting you - many bars do at least pay lip service to healthcare monitoring. A few, such as the Devils Den, take it seriously and are quite effective.

I am afraid that you are the one talking rubbish here. This is virtually unknown for gogos and coyote bars. The girls are salaried employees, they are fined if they turn up late and they are generally fired if they don't turn up to work. If they could "go & come when they like" then the bar fine system would fall to pieces (girls could leave with customers any time they liked). It is true that some do a bit of part-time freelancing after hours or on their days off - but the bars most definitely have them working regular hours. If a girl wants to take a night off, then she usually has to pay her own barfine (this is a common practice). Some beer bars allow freelancers in to supplement their core staff, but for those core staff the same rules apply as for gogos - the girls are salaried employees and keep regular hours.

When you see girls appearing in different bars, this is because there are several chains of bars - that have the same owner. This includes many of the big Walking Street gogos and most of the LK Metro gogos. These chains do sometimes move girls around from bar to bar for operational reasons - but this is done by the group, the girls aren't free to come and go between them as they please. Think about it for a moment, that would cause chaos!

They may not tell you their real names, but the bars certainly know who their staff are. They check their ID cards! They could get into legal trouble if they did not.

After the bars close, yes. Then the girls can do anything they like (like any employee after hours). I have never heard of a bar that lets its employees go to the discos during working hours - without a barfine being paid.

The bars pay lip service to health checks. Most of them insist that the girls keep their own records - they generally have little books containing stamps that certify clear tests. As I said in my previous post, this is meaningless because the girls can easily bribe receptionist in the hospitals to put stamps in their books without doing any test. The few bars (such as the Devils Den) that are serious about testing take a different approach. They pay for nurses to come into the bar to administer the tests, and the hospital then sends the results directly to the bar. There is even a thread with photographs of the DD on test day.

If you are going to accuse people of bullshitting (which is quite offensive), then please try not to talk complete bollocks yourself. I would also consider it a personal favour, if you want to insult me, that you learn to spell and punctuate to do so.

i am not pointing to high end places like coyote & devil dens or go go 's, i am talking about the majority of beer bars who just are happy now they can have BG to sit for them and share the Bar fines & LD's :Think1: , who even can not controle.

he BG's anymore like before ......Ichallengedd once tho show their medical ......;I myself was the only who could show a test certificate , quitte funny ,.... :GoldenSmile1: i think you are not aware about the changing lately in the Pattaya BEERBARS scene or not open your eyes ...

ps :about :

tIf you are going to accuse people of bullshitting (which is quite offensive), then please try not to talk complete bollocks yourself. I would also consider it a personal favour, if you want to insult me, that you learn to spell and punctuate to do so

as a non anglo speaker i try my best to respect the English language rules on this site , and YOU should appriciate that ALL different language speakers are making the effort to change to English , even when it is not perfect as you mension , i see Brtts flag's on posters topics who use the deepest faults in their spellings , like to see you writing even 1 of my country 3 languages :GoldenSmile1::hello09:

i am not pointing to high end places like coyote & devil dens or go go 's, i am talking about the majority of beer bars who just are happy now they can have BG to sit for them and share the Bar fines & LD's :Think1: , who even can not controle.

Although I said in my post gogos and beer bars - I was thinking primarily about larger establishments - indoor places, and the large beer bar complexes (places like Simon). Freelancers are rare or unknown in those sort of places - the girls are all employees of the bar. I have been in one of the Simon beer bars before it opened on pay day. The girls all trooped in - the mamasan and cashier went through the paperwork and worked out what each girl was owed, but before the money was handed over they checked the stamp in their little health record book. I guess that this sort of thing is less likely to happen in smaller independent bars further away from the centre. I know you do sometimes get freelancers in such bars, although even then they do mostly have core staff whom they keep track of.

i think you are not aware about the changing lately in the Pattaya BEERBARS scene or not open your eyes ...

My eyes, and more importantly ears, are very well open. I know a number of bargirls, some quite well, and I base what I say upon what I know of their lives. Admittedly, they tend to work in larger professionally run establishments - possibly what you would call "high end" places. I do know girls who work in beer bars, but they are parts of chains in the big Walking Street complexes. Certainly those bars don't allow any freelancers and do insist on testing. I guess that you are talking about the small independent beer bars that are scattered all over town. I don't doubt that what you say is right about them - but that wasn't what I was talking about (which was why I used the phrase "gogos and beer bars").

ps :about :

tIf you are going to accuse people of bullshitting (which is quite offensive), then please try not to talk complete bollocks yourself. I would also consider it a personal favour, if you want to insult me, that you learn to spell and punctuate to do so

as a non anglo speaker i try my best to respect the English language rules on this site , and YOU should appriciate that ALL different language speakers are making the effort to change to English

I'm sorry for that. You got my goat by coming across as quite aggressive, and you used moderately offensive terms like "bullshit". Had you said "I disagree", or "This isn't my experience" - then it would have been easy to have a civilised discussion, and I would never have criticised your English. You responded saying (and I paraphrase) "Bullshit, you are wrong". This is quite aggressive, and not true (we were, it would seem, talking about different things). This made me cross, and when people get cross they tend to hit out at easy targets - and I am afraid your punctuation was an easy target. Sorry about that, I shouldn't have hit out in that way. But you might like to try to come across as a bit less aggressive - remember, "nice to be nice" and all.

i see Brtts flag's on posters topics who use the deepest faults in their spellings

Don't even get me started on that! One of my pet peeves is the woeful standard of written English amongst many British people today - it drives me mad.

Trip Reports:

Mark Twain

indeed i targetted in my reply the all over town beerbars who just pay a few girls wages ( mostly those who are always present to serve drinks and clean up the place

Not even in my mind to have an opinion for WS bars as i only go there sometimes GOGO's (Peppermint & Airport ) all other places i leave for the "10days......."

it seems to me that many all over town beerbars struggling to survive and even not have (or not willing ) to pay like before & this in combination with the more demanding BG who seem to use it as the first try (part), of their job and main target WS and Disco;s .

those who pay good can still control their workers ,but nobody can control a worker who is only making his own money at herown risk to get or not ,and even have to share with the bar owner......... that wil act as a freelancer as Bars enough to go , and to low 8/10 girl around :Think1:

When i say BULSHIT is because i read so many topics repeataly about things who always come back , Sinsod fools, :hello09: / my GF =different guy's :Oops1: ,how much you sponsor guy,s :SoWhat1:

So that i really do not have a big estimation for those as " in the land of the blind ones , one-eye is king "

So from there my Bull shit slipped out my keyboard ( i think i go stop reading those topics as i makes me have a low opinion on those controlled more by their testesteron level than their braincells)

No personal opinion to you , only my opinion , who is different ( and speaking about different bars).

Example : Lisa bar (Coyotebar) drinkingstreet , pay good wages 1000 bht a day in a 15 days cycle , but girls BF 1000 bht /500 after midnight , & must make 75 Ldrinks in 15 days or deduct from their 15000 , so they can make 30000 a month + Ldrinks + LT /ST , so you be sure they move their asses more than the average BG all over town .. :GoldenSmile1:

A bar owner who does not wish to invest in workers (or does not can or want) can never have a good place

Always funny to see these discussions about prices on PA. Last august there was no way that i could get a FL for 1000LT that came p to my standards. So i am pretty curious to see what you guys can get for 500 ST and 1000 LT with FL ????? So show me some pics of these low budget FL!

i would also like to see some of these pictures. i am very picky, and although i did find one beauty on beach road for a good price, the ones offering 500st and 1000 lt were definitely not up to my standards. i see what some guys are fucking, and i wouldnt touch these with a ten foot pole. but to each his own. beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding HIV tests, even if they do a routine test every month, they can still be infected because it can take up to 3 months after exposure before it can be accurately detected through current tests. So stay protected.

www.aids.org

I think a g is on the low end but i would not go as high as 1500. anything more then i am expecting DD type service.

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

I recently visited Pattaya with a friend. I scared to take girls from the street. So I go for Go Go girls only (1000 - 1500 ST 2000 - 2500 LT). But my friend has become an expert about freelancers though it was his first visit to Pattaya. He took more than 12 ladies from the beach road during the 6 days. The price range was 300 – 700 bht (Usually 500 bht). No one asked more than that.

A girl name “Jenny” is the loveliest girl who was on the beach road charged 700 bht. She is working in a bar at Soi 7 (right side 1st or 2nd or 3rd bar with a pool table and only 4-5 girls are working) and she come to the road when there are no customers. She is beautiful, slim, young, clean and with excellent attitude. But I did not be with her because she was taken by my friend almost every night. But next time I will definitely find her.

The charges for “Russian” free lancers were 1500 bht (Later we came to know that they are Uzbekistan ladies not Russians). However my friend told me that she was very sexy.

A girl who was on the beach road with multi-colored hair (little chubby) asked to have a threesome with her for 1000 bht. But we never do that. So she came for 500 bht with my friend and he said she was very good too.

• 1 month later...

It is true that some or even many girls go freelancing on Beach Road after their bars close down.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

It is true that some or even many girls go freelancing on Beach Road after their bars close down.

If you are talking about gogo girls, I would say a few go to Beach Road, but certainly not many. Far more go to the discos, where they can hang with their friends, have an after-work party and possibly pick up a client. Many of them just go home, dancing all night is pretty tiring after all. I guess that a lot depends upon how many pressing bills they have. If they are short of money they are more likely to be looking for custom harder. Beer bar girls less commonly freelance after work, simply because many beer bars are open a lot later than gogos. I guess that the girls you are most likely to find on Beach Road would be Soi 6 girls - because those bars close earlier than most of the rest of Pattaya. However, even then, I think they are more likely to gravitate towards the discos. Those are the places that you want to look for off-duty bargirls. Beach Road girls are more often the dedicated freelancers who, for whatever reason, don't want to work in bars.

Incidentally, for people close to the bottom of the Thai social pile, bargirls can be quite snobby. I have come across several bargirls who are really dismissive of Beach Road girls, looking down on them as a very much lower form of life. Those bargirls would be very unlikely to join their ranks in their off duty time.

Trip Reports:

Mark Twain

What risk ?

Just an infame rumor probably brought up by bar owners to keep customers coming to their bars...

I've had quite a few FL from WS and only good experiences.

They are realy gentle girls. I think they are less starfish than gogo girls and I prefer them a lot.

Many of them ask 1.000b for ST. I never discust the price, but of course, if they ask 1.000b it means they would go for less.

So I would say ST from 500 to 1000 and LT from 1000 to 1500.

Sounds about right.

• 6 months later...

It's strange that people are reassured by HIV testing, as the antibody tests that are used only indicate the health status of the girl three months previously. Should she have contracted HIV within the last three months, it will not show.

Archived