Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What are the prices for a freelancers in the Walking Street

kleim00

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1000Lt 500St got one or two nice FLs on WS never had any prolems, but best bets just pop into Insomnia lots of stunners in there

and how much for a 3holer ?

Unless you get a LB they are all 3 holers (some of them will not let you in the 3rd hole though). Price is the same. BF very cheap both for FL and the BG from coconut bar, rest is up 2 you to negotiate but as other BMs wrote max 500 ST and 1000 LT - abso-fucking-lutely not more than that. Leaves room for a small tip if she has been exceptional. Lats time (May 2010) i took an aGoGo from Oasis a couple of times. Ok had to pay BF (700), but i paid her 1000 LT - As we were talking she asked if i wanted to BF her - told her that the GoGo girls too expensive, and then she said no i not expensive i horny you pay 1000 baht i stay long time we boomboom mut i vely horny :GrinNod1: And she was! :P Really good catch had her 3 times in total (only paid BF 2 times, 3rd time Oasis closed early due to the curfew)

Everyone has the right to my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it is important that no one breaks the rules and pays more than 1000bt for ST. Otherwise we will see in a short time that the prices goes up day by day.

I already discovered that in last 4 years the prices goes up from 500 to 1000 bt for ST in streets...

• 2 months later...

I usually pick freelancers either at Lucifer or WS or coconut bar. never had any problems. some very good catches mostly young students on weekends, making xtra cash. Never had to pay more than 1500 LT, usually 1000 for LT. ST is usually 500-700 depending on the girl. if someone quotes a ridiculous price, just walk away and smile. Pattaya is full of young beautiful girls.

Unless you get a LB they are all 3 holers (some of them will not let you in the 3rd hole though). Price is the same. BF very cheap both for FL and the BG from coconut bar, rest is up 2 you to negotiate but as other BMs wrote max 500 ST and 1000 LT - abso-fucking-lutely not more than that. Leaves room for a small tip if she has been exceptional. Lats time (May 2010) i took an aGoGo from Oasis a couple of times. Ok had to pay BF (700), but i paid her 1000 LT - As we were talking she asked if i wanted to BF her - told her that the GoGo girls too expensive, and then she said no i not expensive i horny you pay 1000 baht i stay long time we boomboom mut i vely horny :GrinNod1: And she was! :P Really good catch had her 3 times in total (only paid BF 2 times, 3rd time Oasis closed early due to the curfew)

:Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9:

Always funny to see these discussions about prices on PA. Last august there was no way that i could get a FL for 1000LT that came p to my standards. So i am pretty curious to see what you guys can get for 500 ST and 1000 LT with FL ????? So show me some pics of these low budget FL!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Always funny to see these discussions about prices on PA. Last august there was no way that i could get a FL for 1000LT that came p to my standards. So i am pretty curious to see what you guys can get for 500 ST and 1000 LT with FL ????? So show me some pics of these low budget FL!

Last september I did Lucifer 4 nights, excellent girls each night 1K LT, then in April, 9 nights straight at Lucifer with a different girl each night 1K LT, all were very pleasant on the eye...with nice hot bodies to match. Simply cannot complain about the quality.

Jesus I must have got extremley unlucky with the crazy chick that wanted 2k for a short time. Bitch went tonto when I said 1k was only a short time, started up a tantrum in the bar downstairs ended up with 1500 in order for her to fuck off after beating the cunt out of me with her shoes.

I'm not petrified of taking FL and if I ever do I'm getting them to write down their prices first before I even concider taking them 5555

ST= short time = first orgasm

LT = long time = all night

freelancer = girl from street (without ""pimp"" (like beer bar))

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

without ""pimp"" (like beer bar)) :Dunno: ?????????? you mean barfine, no?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

without ""pimp"" (like beer bar)) :Dunno: ?????????? you mean barfine, no?

I mean that they are on their own. They aren't bounded to any bar or club.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

500st/1000lt is the going rate, but if the lady looks hot and speaks good english ->most likely has falang bf/sponsor/many of them -> will ask 1500st/2klt

It makes sense in so many ways. She doesnt have to sell her body anymore, so she will just wait until someone nice enough for her in looks and cash wise, then she has fun time and makes good cash too.

To this date, no fl ever has asked me 1.5k LT. There has always been clear cut to "regular" 1k ladies and those who think themselves "worthy" of 2k.

And I must admit, most of those 2k ladies were damn right about their value. I skipped them and had very hard time finding someone their level going for 1k LT.

But watch out, paying more doesnt necessarily get you more in LOS.

500st/1000lt is the going rate, but if the lady looks hot and speaks good english ->most likely has falang bf/sponsor/many of them -> will ask 1500st/2klt

It makes sense in so many ways. She doesnt have to sell her body anymore, so she will just wait until someone nice enough for her in looks and cash wise, then she has fun time and makes good cash too.

To this date, no fl ever has asked me 1.5k LT. There has always been clear cut to "regular" 1k ladies and those who think themselves "worthy" of 2k.

And I must admit, most of those 2k ladies were damn right about their value. I skipped them and had very hard time finding someone their level going for 1k LT.

But watch out, paying more doesnt necessarily get you more in LOS.

....could i just ask if the "2k ladies" are notably visible in specific areas of Patts(WS or other sois/bar areas),or does this not apply?

....could i just ask if the "2k ladies" are notably visible in specific areas of Patts(WS or other sois/bar areas),or does this not apply?

You can find them everywhere. But i am pretty sure you will recognise them quick as most times they are far better looking and as already posted have better english skills, more experience and maybe sponsors!

I guess it is important that no one breaks the rules and pays more than 1000bt for ST. Otherwise we will see in a short time that the prices goes up day by day.

I already discovered that in last 4 years the prices goes up from 500 to 1000 bt for ST in streets...

Sorry mate but there are no "rules". Pay as little or as much as you like and have fun.

Sorry mate but there are no "rules". Pay as little or as much as you like and have fun.

Always on the Mark Mate.

:001_Thank_You5:

Thanks, man! Much appreciated :D

New term: barfine. I've heard the term barfining a girl. Does that mean you pick up her tab?

Thanks, man! Much appreciated :D

New term: barfine. I've heard the term barfining a girl. Does that mean you pick up her tab?

Girl in Beer Bar is employed as "waitress". If you want take her to your room, you have to pay to bar owner barfine - girl is not working in bar, owner losing money, also it's one way how to make money for owners.

So, you like lady in bar. At first pay barfine in bar (300baht), take her to your room and in the morning pay her for her services (1000baht).

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

This is a fee that you pay the bar if you want a girl to go out with you. It goes to the bar, not the girl, so you need to pay her separately for her services. In theory the bar fine is compensation to the bar for the loss of the girls services for the evening. In practice, the best way to look at it is as an introduction fee. The amount is wildly variable depending upon the bar, the girl and the time of night. In beer bars, it is usually 300 baht. In hostess bars it will usually be 600 baht (sometimes more) and in gogos it is at least 600 baht but often 800 baht or even more. SWhowgirls in gogos are often more expensive to bar fine than regular dancers (can be over 1,000 baht - sometimes a lot over). Many bars offer discounts later in the evening (after midnight,1am or 2am). Unusually for Thailand, bar fines are never negotiable - don't even bother trying, it is a take it or leave it deal. If you want to avoid barfines, then your only choice is to go for freelancers in discos, freelancer bars or on the street. Sometimes gogo girls will go to the late night discos after they finish work.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

during the last new years(2011), the rate was around 1200-1500 for short time. ofcourse you could get girls for less but those were very unattractive ladies.the girl that i took home on 31st was very hot. she told me that shes the 2nd hottest babe in Walking Street and that her friend is the numero uno (humility, is it?). i have a video of her but dont know if i can upload that.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know guys, but paying for sex seems a bad idea. I rather woo but that's me :Disease:

JoeMagnum... not everybody is handsome :P

some have to pay for the others get sex for free :P LOL !

Archived