IGNORED

Having fun in Pattaya without barfining

goodie2shoes

A curious dilemma has come up. My original plan had been to spend a week in Pattaya with my then girlfriend. As she will not accompany me anymore, girlfriend number 2 comes into play. For various reasons, she won´t be able to come along. So, she is fine with me having as much sex as I want, but and this is the big but, should I go for it, she won´t have any more unprotected sex with me. On the other hand, if I manage to abstain myself, things will stay the same between us, which is like a big motivation for me to hold back.

(And she promised, that she would believe me, should I tell it to her looking her in the eye).

I am at the early stage of developing an alternative plan, which still guarantees a maximum a fun, but avoides having outright sexual intercourse.

Firstly I thought, it could motivate me to spend the money I save on barfines on something else, like buying a pushbike to get around town.

Other ideas:

- Have a once or twice daily massage with a happy ending (hj only)

- Soapie without sex (Do you get a price reduction, if you don´t have the full package?)

- Play pool with bargirls or more specificly visit beerbars with the sole intention of playing pool

- Visiting bars for the sole purpose of listening to music

- Visiting bars to get drunk

- Going to the discos in WS, again, just for dancing solo or with a chance partner, but without any further involvement

- Doing lots of workouts like swimming in the morning, getting a temporary gym membership,riding my newly acquired bike around town

- Possibly barfining a BG with good English (JP-Bar) with the sole purpose of spending some qualiy time together, like spending the day on Koh Larn and explicitly telling her beforehand, that that there can be no sex later, even if I will start begging for it.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

No, I don´t think Soi6 will help, I´m not trying to work around my "contractual" obligations, but would rather have a good time without the need to barfine. But if you meant, go to Soi6 for a few drinks and to have fun with the girls, yes, I´ll add it to my list.

can get a bj at Soi 6

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

If you are looking at hanging around Pattaya for a week and not have sex, but yet go to all those places where sex is available but you are going to abstain? It ain't gonna happen. You're like a kid who has been told he can't have a piece of candy, but the kid just wants to sit by it and look at it....

Why not use the week to see some of the other things in Thailand that are not so P4P oriented. Yes P4P is pretty accessible in LOS but in most places it is easy to avoid. At least if you are staying in Pattaya go play golf, go on island tours, go to a Muay Thai camp. get traditional Thai massages... but going to a soapy for no sex :Hit_Self:

Edited by cc2709

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

Call me dumb if you like, but isn't the main reason for a single healthy male of any age less than 100 to go to Pattaya to get laid?

Would you not be better off spending your cash on going somewhere nicer and thus more 'touristy' than Pattaya, staying at better hotels etc? Sort of, keeping away from the temptations?

It's just that I have this feeling that there's a killer equation lurking in your plans: Beer + Girls = Loss of Resolve

Best of luck to you Amigo, if you can hold to your promise you're a stronger man than I am :GoldenSmile1:

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

If the aim is to avoid putting you hoy in someones hom (I've prob spelt wrong :/) then Soi 6 bj is your friend. Soi 6 do your thing then move on and play pool in a beer bar or go for walk along beach road, simples :)

Yeah, it sounds like a challenge that one can only loose. So the natural backup plan would be to go somewhere else instead. I guess, there is no real alternative to having sex, but the idea alone got my mind working overtime to come up with alternatives. And it´s also about saving a fair bit of money, if one could get the same or at least nearly the same satisfaction, without barfining or even going through the hassle of getting freebies.

This seriously sounds like hell on earth...like a chocolate factory to a diabetic...or a brewery to a alcoholic...or a brothel to a monk.

I would rather put bamboo up my finger nails than subject myself to what you are proposing. I hope you like taking cold showers!!!

can get a bj at soi 6

I'd be very careful if you decide to go that route. If the goal is not to bring home any STDs you will have to use a condom. You can get gonorrhea and other STDs from a BBBJ.

Why not use the week to see some of the other things in Thailand that are not so P4P oriented. Yes P4P is pretty accessible in LOS but in most places it is easy to avoid. At least if you are staying in Pattaya go play golf, go on island tours, go to a Muay Thai camp. get traditional Thai massages...

I think cc2709's advice is good. Enjoy the other aspects of Thailand. You could go to Koh Tao to get SCUBA diving certified. It is one of the cheapest places in the world and the diving there is great depending on the time of year.

You might schedule a side-trip to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat. You can get there from Pattaya on a minivan in about 8-9 hours.

So, she is fine with me having as much sex as I want, but and this is the big but, should I go for it, she won´t have any more unprotected sex with me.

Nicely packaged blackmail :Whistle: Of course it is possible to visit Pattaya and avoid penetrative sex.

As there seems to be some interest in the topic and for good fun, I might do an account of my stay, which will be from July 13. until July 22. At the moment my biggest motivation to pull this through, would be the savings, which I could spend on a pushbike. And I´ve never gone for an exuberant amount of massages either, it seemed like a waste of money at the time, but this could be the chance for some real indulgement. And being able to chat to the ladies without any of the vetting pressure, so I will see. But thanks for the advice on alternative things to do, like the trips and the diving cert, but I´m just drawn to Pattaya like the proverbial moth to the flame. I´ll leave it at that and start a new thread, once I´ll be there.

Thanks, guys!

i will be arriving just after you leave, and will be very interested in your report. first heading to other parts before finishing in pattaya. having made a late decision to travel, i had no time for hepatitis jabs, kind of just upping and leaving. and in any case i like to be passionate with girls as many do, yet you can't even kiss without running risks it seems..and yes i am oversafe i guess.

gotta admit i too was thinking of indulging in massages, just treating it as a luxury holiday. the hotel i am staying at also fines if you bring a girl back. so looking for other activities, pool, sunbathing, drinking in family(?) places, but heading down the streets sober for curiosity sake! kind of like my visits to amsterdam (which were for work not pleasure).

maybe meet a girl as a friend for duration of holiday, and a treat of happy ending massage a couple of times. if i do indulge further, and no doubt i will certainly be thinking about it, it will be my first time paying and this scares me! yep i am a wimp, but it seems to me anything other than a cbj and handjob, comes with risk no matter how safe you are, even kissing. i know many do it without ever getting an std (and i envy their fun massively!), but the lack of hep b jab has pointed me towards caution.

so as i say, i would be very interested to know what you get up to? island trips, good restaurants, massgae places etc. can then report on my own trip.

cheers

Wow! this would be the ultimate test of self discipline, going to Pattaya and not having sex. Your gonna have the worst case of blueballs known to man!!!!!

A So, she is fine with me having as much sex as I want, but and this is the big but, should I go for it, she won´t have any more unprotected sex with me.

If a girl comes up with this kind of ideas, I would not waste any time on her.

Whatever you decide, she will be in charge then.

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

If I was going to have a celibate holiday in Thailand I'd stay the hell away from Pattaya.

Maybe go for the full cultural immersion thing and become a monk for a month or 2.

A curious dilemma has come up. My original plan had been to spend a week in Pattaya with my then girlfriend. As she will not accompany me anymore, girlfriend number 2 comes into play. For various reasons, she won´t be able to come along. So, she is fine with me having as much sex as I want, but and this is the big but, should I go for it, she won´t have any more unprotected sex with me. On the other hand, if I manage to abstain myself, things will stay the same between us, which is like a big motivation for me to hold back.

(And she promised, that she would believe me, should I tell it to her looking her in the eye).

I am at the early stage of developing an alternative plan, which still guarantees a maximum a fun, but avoides having outright sexual intercourse.

Firstly I thought, it could motivate me to spend the money I save on barfines on something else, like buying a pushbike to get around town.

Other ideas:

- Soapie without sex (Do you get a price reduction, if you don´t have the full package?)

- Play pool with bargirls or more specificly visit beerbars with the sole intention of playing pool

- Going to the discos in WS, again, just for dancing solo or with a chance partner, but without any further involvement

- Doing lots of workouts like swimming in the morning, getting a temporary gym membership,riding my newly acquired bike around town

- Possibly barfining a BG with good English (JP-Bar) with the sole purpose of spending some qualiy time together, like spending the day on Koh Larn and explicitly telling her beforehand, that that there can be no sex later, even if I will start begging for it.

I'm sure we've met before, aren't you Fr.Gabriel of the Benedictine monks? :GoldenSmile1:

What you can do is wank very often, like every day (twice if needed), starting before going to pattaya, then continue to do so every day of your stay.

Usually if your balls are regularly emptied (by yourself) they are too busy refilling and cannot take control of your brain.

Edited by Kola

Other ideas:

hi. why put temptation onto yourself by coming to pattaya. chose LLANDUDNO you should be safe there

Dont know about LLandudno went their met girl rampant sex for a week then came home and she still visits now and then but we all know what scousers are like

Hey that is really god to know that finally you get resolved from the issues you are having and it is really good for us to know what can be the better option to try next time when we will go there.

Thanks

i dont mean to sound rude but hey, ur an idiot. fancy going to pattaya and not blowing a load of hot yoghurt into and onto as many girls as possible. just go to pattaya and bang as many good sorts as u can and return to ur homeland and look ur girlfriend right in the eye and lie to her. tell her u didnt even fancy the girls in thailand for a minute and couldnt get u couldnt live with urself if u ever cheated on her.

i suggest taking a walk along beach road around 7pm. thats a really good time to go cruising for girls. dont just grab the first one that calls out "go wit you" or "where u go?" there are literally hundreds of ready and willing girls along beach road and u are guaranteed cheap prices when comparing with the girls that go to Walking Street and u dont need to pay extra for a bar fine. trust me, there will be tons of horrors along beach road but every now and then u will find a very good sort. snap her up. take her back to ur room. a lot of these beach road girls will take it up the clacker as well. thats a bonus. all for the same price i might add. i usually pay 500 baht for a short time session with these girls. i could talk them down i price like some guys do but i think 500 baht is about right for a beach road girl. ill tell u what though, some of these girls on beach raod are darlings and will give u a very happy sexual experience. so dont try giving them 200 or 300 like a few of the frequent beach road guys try to offer. ive noticed an ever growing amount of guys just hanging out on beach road these past few years and the number keeps growing. most are pathetic souls. but in one way they have worked out a fine way to enjoy their time in pattaya. they go to beach road and meet their friends and maybe have a few beers there with them, purchased cheaply from the 7-11. they might even take a little bit of food. they just sit there watching people go by and talk to the girls. it all culminates to a great night for them if they can persuade a girl to go back with them for 200-300 baht. most of these guys live full time in pattaya and are on a limited budget. they hang out on beach road and gather there each day. no need to dress up. no need for pretenses. i think u dont need to go and play pool and do scuba diving to occupy yourself in pattaya. just go to beach road and do a few laps up and down and u will get some kind of exercise as well as a good perv. the girls along beach road are fun and accomodating. dont worry about wining and dining them either. they just wanna fuck and suck and take ur money and return quickly to the same spot u found them so they can try to grab another customer. so let me suggest u going there at 7pm and then return at 10pm for another girl. u will have enough fun and at bargain basement prices and im gonna take a good guess, u wont give a real shit about ur girlfriend in ur home country after spending a few fun nights on beach road. so thatll make it easy for u to lie to her when u see her and tell her u didnt cheat on her, while at the same time u will be planning ur next trip back to pattaya !!!

you say your going to Soi 6 and your not going to do anything thats crazy your going to the best street in the world no where on earth compares to Soi 6 and you think you can keep it all together you must be dreaming mate

Hey guys, no offense taken, I appreciate your comments, I've arrived in Pattaya as of yesterday, July 13 and what would the board be like without some controversial topic now and then?

I will put up a separate thread, recounting my experiences, so far I have been able to resist, but yes, some of the Beach road girls are really tempting, but I will go to Soi 6 now, and will just try to have a good time there, sipping a coldie, see how I go, playing with fire.