IGNORED

Having fun in Pattaya without barfining

goodie2shoes

Friend.......to go in pattaya and not have sex with the beautiful girls there it's like been thirsty as hell in the Sahara desert and you see an Oase and you do not go to have a drink!!!!!

if you can do that,you are the strongest man (i mean pscychologigal strongest with a will of iron!!!) in here!!!!

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=Back%20to%20my%20Mermaids&untilColor=6724095&textColor=153&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=7&day=23&hour=9&minute=59&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

Edited by lakisscorpio

• 2 weeks later...

A curious dilemma has come up. My original plan had been to spend a week in Pattaya with my then girlfriend. As she will not accompany me anymore, girlfriend number 2 comes into play. For various reasons, she won´t be able to come along. So, she is fine with me having as much sex as I want, but and this is the big but, should I go for it, she won´t have any more unprotected sex with me. On the other hand, if I manage to abstain myself, things will stay the same between us, which is like a big motivation for me to hold back.

(And she promised, that she would believe me, should I tell it to her looking her in the eye).

I am at the early stage of developing an alternative plan, which still guarantees a maximum a fun, but avoides having outright sexual intercourse.

Firstly I thought, it could motivate me to spend the money I save on barfines on something else, like buying a pushbike to get around town.

Other ideas:

- Have a once or twice daily massage with a happy ending (hj only)

- Soapie without sex (Do you get a price reduction, if you don´t have the full package?)

- Play pool with bargirls or more specificly visit beerbars with the sole intention of playing pool

- Visiting bars for the sole purpose of listening to music

- Visiting bars to get drunk

- Going to the discos in WS, again, just for dancing solo or with a chance partner, but without any further involvement

- Doing lots of workouts like swimming in the morning, getting a temporary gym membership,riding my newly acquired bike around town

- Possibly barfining a BG with good English (JP-Bar) with the sole purpose of spending some qualiy time together, like spending the day on Koh Larn and explicitly telling her beforehand, that that there can be no sex later, even if I will start begging for it.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

And what's the punchline to your joke?

Hey guys, no offense taken, I appreciate your comments, I've arrived in Pattaya as of yesterday, July 13 and what would the board be like without some controversial topic now and then?

I will put up a separate thread, recounting my experiences, so far I have been able to resist, but yes, some of the Beach road girls are really tempting, but I will go to soi 6 now, and will just try to have a good time there, sipping a coldie, see how I go, playing with fire.

AND ?????. It's been 2 weeks, surely the results must have been counted and verified by now.

A curious dilemma has come up. My original plan had been to spend a week in Pattaya with my then girlfriend. As she will not accompany me anymore, girlfriend number 2 comes into play. For various reasons, she won´t be able to come along. So, she is fine with me having as much sex as I want, but and this is the big but, should I go for it, she won´t have any more unprotected sex with me. On the other hand, if I manage to abstain myself, things will stay the same between us, which is like a big motivation for me to hold back.

(And she promised, that she would believe me, should I tell it to her looking her in the eye).

I am at the early stage of developing an alternative plan, which still guarantees a maximum a fun, but avoides having outright sexual intercourse.

Firstly I thought, it could motivate me to spend the money I save on barfines on something else, like buying a pushbike to get around town.

Other ideas:

- Have a once or twice daily massage with a happy ending (hj only)

- Soapie without sex (Do you get a price reduction, if you don´t have the full package?)

- Play pool with bargirls or more specificly visit beerbars with the sole intention of playing pool

- Visiting bars for the sole purpose of listening to music

- Visiting bars to get drunk

- Going to the discos in WS, again, just for dancing solo or with a chance partner, but without any further involvement

- Doing lots of workouts like swimming in the morning, getting a temporary gym membership,riding my newly acquired bike around town

- Possibly barfining a BG with good English (JP-Bar) with the sole purpose of spending some qualiy time together, like spending the day on Koh Larn and explicitly telling her beforehand, that that there can be no sex later, even if I will start begging for it.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Beer and an entire city of p4p girls.

I don't know you mate, but most people with good intentions don't last a night

After 6 beers and constant attention you'll end up thinking "fuck it".

My suggestion.

Go to town.

Go crazy

Bag up with your girl

Get tested for all STD's (a good idea anyway)

When it comes back all clear, go back to unprotected sex with your girl.

Hopefully she'll think your honest and respectfull.

To end the rumours, I lasted three or four days, held over water by massages and some advanced snuggling with a Soi 6 girl, but another Soi 6 girl did me in, couldn´t resist the temptation anymore. After that, not all dams were broken, I limited it to one other day of debauchery, where I had three different girl on the day.

All in all the oil masssages with a hand job and my own efforts helped a fair way, but here it is, out in the open, I didn`t last too long.

Thanks for all the concern and the input, I had a good time, and I will deal with my girlfriend, regarding unprotected sex, when I see her again in October.

For all who are interested, the details of my trip are described here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/59578-a-rather-boring-trip-report/

What you can do is wank very often, like every day (twice if needed), starting before going to pattaya, then continue to do so every day of your stay.

Usually if your balls are regularly emptied (by yourself) they are too busy refilling and cannot take control of your brain.

You KNOW that's not true :Whistle:

There are two kinds of jizz; groundsperm and surface-sperm. Wanking will only relief you of the surface-sperm, as the groundsperm have to be sucked out by a GIRL.

What happens is, when the groundsperm reaches dangerous levels, it polutes your brain and f***s with common sense, thus making you do stupid things you otherwise wouldn't do.

At high levels, groundsperm WILL control your brain.

It's all about the dum-dum-duh-dee-dum-dum

• 9 months later...

Man if you dont want to go to pattaya for enjoy with ladies then just forget it and go other place. Or do you want to test yourself if you can handle this? i think not :)

ha ha ha plans and Pattaya, the only one that comes close to working is to shag and drink as much as possible.

I might try your soapy plan get a hot babe slip sliding all over me and then just walk away NOT

I believe it was Ghandi who used to sleep with nubile women just so he could prove how disciplined he

was by never touching them.

• 2 weeks later...

It was quite sure that sex comes quite quickly in Pattaya. If you don't want sex, don't go to Pattaya (I think). Or if you can resist, you are a Saint !