IGNORED

Advanced Member

So, apparantely the board are like this girl i knew in school when i was 14 years old... you knew she had something you wanted, she knew that as well, she would let me know that she knew i wanted it.

And yes i got i eventually, but took 2 bloody years :-)

So, apparantely the board are like this girl i knew in school when i was 14 years old... you knew she had something you wanted, she knew that as well, she would let me know that she knew i wanted it.

And yes i got i eventually, but took 2 bloody years :-)

No i would not describe it that way. Don´t get me wrong i think the advance membership is a good thing to get more quality into the forum and in no way i would discuss about that. But in the way this upgrade is marketed and sold to users there is some improovement possible. :-)

Some buyers seem to get unhappy with what they buy and i as a seller never want a buyer to be unhappy. That´s my way of doing business.

Cheers

You have to a hard customer to get unhappy if you get something for free ;-)

I am not complaining about when i get to be an advanced member, i have passed the 50 posts mark, applied for advanced membership, really not much more i can do. I will still hang around in here, i will still try to contribute, i will still try to make a tripreport beginning next sunday even if i dont get to be an advanced member as of this moment.

I have already learnt a lot in here, so i guess i will pay it forward to the next newbies to come around :-)

Eksildanskeren

You only get advanced if you are friends with the mods

i can seriously dissprove that notion.hehe.

I made over 100 posts before i got advanced and i didn't know any Moderators. I didn't request to be advanced i just particpated in threads and got advanced. Yes i can see the nude pictures but i would say i spend 99% of my time in the general forum. Just do as i did and you will get advanced but don't complain about not getting advanced as it will put the backs up of the Moderators.

You only get advanced if you are friends with the mods

BOLLOKS

I disagree totally with this I do not know any of the moderators and I honestly dont know if I have had interaction with any of them I do not always look at the status of who I am talking to, I look more into the subject and the posts that have been made. Yes I did request to be upgraded but as this post proves I tend to be long winded but try not to lecture only advise by my own experiences. I hope to meet a few BM's on my next trip and have promised in real life I am actually quite quiet and try not to force my opinions on others. This forum is something as a "lone wolf" I wish I had used before my first trip in 2008, I certainly use it now to glean useful tips and info on the current "playground" situation.

I'm a advanced member on Philippine addicts, any chance of an upgrade here?

Tried looking for an upgarde post but couldnt find one sorry ....

• 1 month later...

Can I be upgraded here.. I am advanced in Phillipine addicts and Bangkok Addicts

You have to pay for the senior mods to have longtimes for a week. That's how I did it.

• 3 weeks later...

plenty of nude photos on the internet, I would not be worried about the ones in the advanced members section. I have "applied" to become an advanced member as I am interested to read the advanced trip reports but I am not in any rush. If it takes a week or a year it wont matter because this forum has already saved me so much money, it has geared me for my trip and I already feel like I am a seasoned visitor without having visited once! so how I see it is that I owe the board, not the other way around and will continue to contribute. One day hopefully I will be experienced enough to be offering the new generation of noobs the same advice and information that I am receiving now.

Everyone I have met on this board is a champ! :) kudos

• 3 months later...

You have to pay for the senior mods to have longtimes for a week. That's how I did it.

LOL, whats the BT?

I already feel like I am a seasoned visitor without having visited once! so how I see it is that I owe the board, not the other way around and will continue to contribute. One day hopefully I will be experienced enough to be offering the new generation of noobs the same advice and information.

I totally hear you and I feel the same, I already have saved myself a tonne of money and potential pitfuls and will duly point anyone who shows an interest to this forum, everyone is helpful IMO

Edited by champdate

I'm planning on making my first trip within a year so I hope I can access the whole site before then so I am fully informed. Can't wait to experience what most of you guys already have.

• 1 month later...

I planed my trip and coming to patts this month. i want to become advance member to read trip reports of advamce member which teach me and make me encourage to post my trip report after my recent trip

have the criteria for advanced members access changed lately? Ive been working a lot in the past few months so havent had much time on here and logged intoday for first time in a while and i cannot access advanced members area.

I have been an advance member since 2007 but since two days cannot get into advance member topics. And even could not see the trip reports I posted. I know there has been some maintenance work recently on the site...moderators please push me back into the advance group. Arriving in Thailand on 27 Sept for my 7th trip...cheers

have the criteria for advanced members access changed lately? Ive been working a lot in the past few months so havent had much time on here and logged intoday for first time in a while and i cannot access advanced members area.

I have been an advance member since 2007 but since two days cannot get into advance member topics. And even could not see the trip reports I posted. I know there has been some maintenance work recently on the site...moderators please push me back into the advance group. Arriving in Thailand on 27 Sept for my 7th trip...cheers

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/118432-help-cannot-access-advanced/#entry1846693