IGNORED

Has anyone had a tooth implant made in LOS

Ban Chang Banger

Just wondering if anyone has had a tooth implant done by a Thai dentist...and how it went and what the final result looked like....and the costs involved....any recommendations would be appreciated.

i had a filing and tooth cleaning and it was only $18 or 600 baht for each which was really cheap compared to my country.. did not need any more but the price list i got from soi 5 dentist in jomtien seemed to be really inexpensive compared to usa. i also had a medical procedure done at pattaya bangkok hospital in pattaya and it was about a third of the price in the usa.. i know i didn't answer your exact question but i thought you might benefit a tiny bit from my 2 cents worth.

Just wondering if anyone has had a tooth implant done by a Thai dentist...and how it went and what the final result looked like....and the costs involved....any recommendations would be appreciated.

Not sure what you mean by Implant ???

Have you read this thread, it may contain the information you are looking for.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/57226-pattaya-dental-clinics/

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

• 5 months later...

In the past with many of the traditional conventional implant systems, most cases were treatment planned by the oral surgeon or periodontist who acted as the quarterback. With the INTRA-LOCK mini implant system, most general practitioners treatment plan, place the implants and restore the case. One critical function that I perform is to insure that the case is planned correctly. If I think there are problems, I contact the dentist and discuss the case. We want to maximize the chance of success right from the beginning using all our resources.

Dentists Mechanicsburg PA

In case you're still wanting this done, I went and had crown done at German dentist. Very good, clean and professional. Can get you the details if you wish. Let me know.