IGNORED

Testosterone Injections

Drakemo

Ahhhhh........I hate being right all the time.After about 96 hours out of Pattaya the Provironum has worked to the point that I am recovering day-by-day SLOWLY.It would still have been about 4-5 days from now before I would have been confident enough to barfine .That would have put me three full weeks into a trip to Pattaya with no sex....Thanks to good ol' Dr. O....and my own impatience.No chance.I simply couldn't understand why certain people thought I should have rushed out and blown thousands of baht on a blood test when I have nothing wrong with me....Again,I hate being right all the time.

The Provironum is lowering your E2; At the same time your testosterone levels are diminishing. If you had spent 600B on an E2 test, and you had not got your 2nd shot, then you would have known the truth.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I simply couldn't understand why certain people thought I should have rushed out and blown thousands of baht on a blood test when I have nothing wrong with me....Again,I hate being right all the time.

thousands? you can get one done for 600 baht, and you would know exactly where your levels are at

freakin cheap charlies never cease to amaze me with their nonsense.

The Provironum is lowering your E2; At the same time your testosterone levels are diminishing. If you had spent 600B on an E2 test, and you had not got your 2nd shot, then you would have known the truth.

My testosterone levels are diminishing while I am getting raging erections now? Really? I am confused.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

The lower test levels are not as readily converted to E2 by the aromatase enzyme. [google HPTA] In addition to the Provironum lowering your E2 - it is increasing your free test:

"A very interesting fact about Proviron is that it binds very well to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which is the transport hormone responsible for reducing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body." http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Proviron-Mesterolone.html

Out of range estrogen is a many a man's enemy. Some guys have great E2 tolerance (no boner issues, mood swings, red face, bloat, or high BP)  but I am not one of them. 

Your content is strongly suggestive of you being on the 'hormone roller coaster'. Research brings knowledge that allows one to sit in the drivers seat of the comfy 'hormone sedan'.

The lower test levels are not as readily converted to E2 by the aromatase enzyme. [google HPTA] In addition to the Provironum lowering your E2 - it is increasing your free test:

"A very interesting fact about Proviron is that it binds very well to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which is the transport hormone responsible for reducing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body." http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Proviron-Mesterolone.html

Out of range estrogen is a many a man's enemy. Some guys have great E2 tolerance (no boner issues, mood swings, red face, bloat, or high BP)  but I am not one of them. 

Your content is strongly suggestive of you being on the 'hormone roller coaster'. Research brings knowledge that allows one to sit in the drivers seat of the comfy 'hormone sedan'.

What I am experiencing has no characteristics of a 'roller coaster' at all. It is getting gradually better every day.I ignored the improvements for a day or two but yesterday there was no question that there was an even bigger improvement.Incidentally,I have had no other side effects whatsoever except perhaps erratic sleep but that has always been a problem for me.You know far more about it than me but what's happening doesn't seem to jive with what you say SHOULD be happening.

Well op , you are now back in your zone and feeling better , I am happy for you . Regretfully your trip to pat got screwed up . How ever where ever you are you must do a blood test for your own satisfaction .... I hope not but if there is any underlying problem at least you will know , if it's all clear you will get a confidence boost .

Folks on the forum tried to help you , no other reason for their comments .

I am going to get a blood test before the New Year.I just think my age (42) is the only underlying factor.No other problem.If I hadn't got the stupid shot I would still be in.......fucking depressing...

Excellent article ..,, good info . Thanks

Cheers

Sorry, I haven't had the time to read this entire topic, but I knew a guy who was really nice and had a testosterone injection and he turned into a complete monster. The next day he came to apologise and he blamed the testosterone. 

Just wanted to let you know. Be careful.

Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Sorry, I haven't had the time to read this entire topic, but I knew a guy who was really nice and had a testosterone injection and he turned into a complete monster. The next day he came to apologise and he blamed the testosterone. 

Just wanted to let you know. Be careful.

Phil

FYI, 99.9% he was just using that as an excuse for his shit behavior.... one testosterone injection, especially at the dosages used for TRT is never going to change a normal level headed person into a raging monster... its just not possible.

he was either having a bad day, lost control, and/or was drinking... or just felt like being an asshole that day.

using very high levels of testosterone (way more than TRT dosages) for months continuously can eventually make it slightly easier for a guy to lose his temper when put in an upsetting situation.... but it does not make him into a monster looking to cause problems.... that is just old wives tales and excuses used by guys who were already assholes looking for something to blame their behavior on.

I agree with everything you say.I would just add that how happy I am that I made it Thailand at 23.It's a different World at that age than the sad bastards that never made it until after they were 35 and they had bungled a marriage or two.

"Sad bastards"?   35?   Really?   

FYI, 99.9% he was just using that as an excuse for his shit behavior.... one testosterone injection, especially at the dosages used for TRT is never going to change a normal level headed person into a raging monster... its just not possible.

he was either having a bad day, lost control, and/or was drinking... or just felt like being an asshole that day.

using very high levels of testosterone (way more than TRT dosages) for months continuously can eventually make it slightly easier for a guy to lose his temper when put in an upsetting situation.... but it does not make him into a monster looking to cause problems.... that is just old wives tales and excuses used by guys who were already assholes looking for something to blame their behavior on.

Exactly right.  TRT dosages are nowhere near the dosages bodybuilders take (along with loads of other gear).   The chances that a single shot of testosterone will have a severe effect on mood are extremely small.   In fact, most people find themselves in a much *better* mood on TRT dosage levels.   Sounds like he was probably drunk and in a shitty mood for whatever reason.

Archived