Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FawltyTowers Guesthouse

bigdaveere

Stayed at Fawlty Towers from oct24-nov23 2010, Loved the place great value, modern lighting air-con ect. but the reason to stay there the most is location (1 soi lenght to the beach for FL or to get on baht bus to walking street)( ten steps to the baht bus to go to soi 6)(right next to soi honey then soi diana) and best of all your on a dead end street so not to many of your previous BF,s see you LOL Great Place BIG DAVE!!!!!

thanks for your kind words you2

www.FawltyTowersPattaya.com

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

Rooms from 600baht per night

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for your kind words you2

This Monday (20th December) we’re doing a booze cruise on a 75ft catamaran.

From 12pm – 7pm it will be an all you can eat and drink cruise with fishing, swimming, and snorkeling. We’ll be stopping by Koh Larn, Sanctuary of Truth, and Monkey Island.

The price is 2500baht per person. 1000 for Thai ladies and children 12 and under for free.

Great trip to take the family on. Go here to see pics of previous trips. If you’re up for it give us a call or email us on our contact page.

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

This Monday (20th December) we’re doing a booze cruise on a 75ft catamaran.

From 12pm – 7pm it will be an all you can eat and drink cruise with fishing, swimming, and snorkeling. We’ll be stopping by Koh Larn, Sanctuary of Truth, and Monkey Island.

Please God no photo's of you and Jason in speedo's........no no no no no no

we did not go mark but i got a photo of jay in spedos if you wamt lol

Is that the one he uses on those dodgey websites ? I think most of the ladyboy population have seen that one,clever how he photoshopped the bulge in the speedos wasn't it

images (6) jason.jpg

having a party on 17 th jan all welcome free food live band and a-o from udon thani will be playing

Potato salad included ??

I stayed at Fawlty Towers oct - nov 2010 Love the location right next to soi honey and diana, One soi walk to Beach Road ( a lot of the beach road lady,s hate walking all the way to BuaKhow) 10 foot walk to Baht Bus to go to Soi 6. As central as you can be for the Lady,s, and its a dead end street which is a great plus ,don,t have to walk by yesterdays bar fine, It has modern decor with great lighting and best of all its a budget motel. Dave I hope you are not all booked for march !

I stayed at Fawlty Towers oct - nov 2010 Love the location right next to soi honey and diana, One soi walk to Beach Road ( a lot of the beach road lady,s hate walking all the way to BuaKhow) 10 foot walk to Baht Bus to go to soi 6. As central as you can be for the Lady,s, and its a dead end street which is a great plus ,don,t have to walk by yesterdays bar fine, It has modern decor with great lighting and best of all its a budget motel. Dave I hope you are not all booked for march !

hi let me know your dates t and ill book u in see you in marck regards dave sonn

ps your gonna miss sonns party on 17 th jan with a-o

501n051ZwDY.jpg

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

• 5 weeks later...

Hey you big sexy Southern Nancy....Got two lads from the north (Coventry) wanting rooms Jan 4th for 3 weeks.

You booked up now or not ? And empty your fooking PM inbox.ASAP answer please.

got your brilos

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

• 2 weeks later...

mark if you speak to jay tell him to bell me ta mate.

Text sent at 08.50 am.

Hope everything's ok over there Dave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...