IGNORED

Little wonder restaurant

Okie, dokie. I was passing Little Wonder today and remembered I was supposed to get the number. No number evident outside the place, so I walked in and asked someone if the restaurant had a phone. She said yes, and I asked for the number. She asked why I wanted it. :)

I said I had a friend who wants the number and she gave this number to me. Looks like a mobile number to me:

088-198-9516

Hope that helps and that you don't need it for any nefarious purposes!

Well done, Sir.

Last time I was over I went to Kiss Restaurant a few time after reading mongers recommendations for good cheap food here,but I thought both the Thai and farang food were awful compared to Jollys or Le Ketai.

Never even realized there was a better place 20 meters up the 'arcade'....will definitely try this place when I'm over soon!

Well from the reviews so far it certainly sounds worth a try.

OK, well here's a different one.

I went there once about a month ago because someone said they did good Fish & Chips.

It took ages to come and when it did it did not look too exciting.

Fish looked like a large fish finger, small portion of uninteresting looking chips and garden peas with a lot of plate showing.

Curious as to what sort of fish it was I tried to cut into it but it was hard going.

I thought at first it was tough but no, it was still frozen - not just a little bit, it had barely started to thaw at all.

I tried to get the attention of a SG but she wasn't interested, so I took my meal and placed it on the counter, inviting them to stick their finger into it, paid for my water and left.

No apology was offered obviously. TiT

I looked at several meals whilst I was waiting and had seen no reason to go there again regardless of the fish problem. Everything looked pretty poor to me.

I don't get why anyone raves about their pie and mash, maybe it depends what you're used to. There are many offering better for the price, starting at Le Katai on Soi Lenkee, though I still don't like their 30 Baht water. :Circle_Sharks:

I've been busy too. (I won't mention why for the poor sods who don't live here. :) ) I'll try to get by there tomorrow.

Between ExpatDave and me (and Alzheimer's), you should get the number relatively soon.

thanks real apreciated

Little Wonder is just like a working mans London cafe. Only tried the breakfasts myself and would rate them as better than average.

Little Wonder is just like a working mans London cafe. ...............

Putting aside what they did to me, that's probably about right.

You get what you pay for - if you're lucky.

There are a lot better places to eat for the same price IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the place,

Used it every trip.

Breakfast is sound

Pie and mash is ace

Staff and service are great too.

Best of all I'll be back there in a little over a fortnight.

Cant wait.

Ubique.

Maybe it depends what you're used to. Circle_Sharks.gif

I had the medium breaky recently and it was of very good standard when compared to others close by.......will return

• 4 months later...

its not beefeater is it?

I says you should stay home if you want home comforts. But you will get some home cooking and good service.

Putting aside what they did to me, that's probably about right.

You get what you pay for - if you're lucky.

There are a lot better places to eat for the same price IMO.

So your a fussy person not every where is for every person, so try the place out for your self if your into English food you'll love it.

Pauline

Okie, dokie. I was passing Little Wonder today and remembered I was supposed to get the number. No number evident outside the place, so I walked in and asked someone if the restaurant had a phone. She said yes, and I asked for the number. She asked why I wanted it. :)

I said I had a friend who wants the number and she gave this number to me. Looks like a mobile number to me:

088-198-9516

Hope that helps and that you don't need it for any nefarious purposes!

Or you can try the correct number Peter's mobile 081-402-2479.....correct today Tuesday 30-8-11 sis

So your a fussy person not every where is for every person, so try the place out for your self if your into English food you'll love it.

Pauline

I don't think objecting to being served fried fish in batter when the fish is solid frozen inside is being "fussy".

When you get something badly wrong you should learn how to apologise and make it up to the customer, not just shrug your shoulders.

How do you think that happened if I wasn't trying the place out for myself?

Once was enough for me thanks.There are plenty of other restaurants serving English style food which is cooked properly.

Or you can try the correct number Peter's mobile 081-402-2479.....correct today Tuesday 30-8-11 sis

thanks have managed to get the number from family members but anyway thanks for remembering got the number few months ago