IGNORED

Little wonder restaurant

Visited this place several times during my recent trip to Pattaya. It is located at the back of Papagayo(spelling?) bar which is in Soi Diana.

You can also find restaurant by the second road entrance. If you are walking north down second road and once you are opposite Mike shopping mall you enter a covered walkway which has an outdoor restaurant on the left hand side and many shops under the covered walkway.

Restaurant is on right hand side close to the bottom of the rather long walkway. Papagayo bar is on the left hand side.

Staff are friendly and efficient and prices are very reasonable. It is advertised as an English pub but cook all types of meals including Thai.

They have a varied menu including roast lamb/Beef and veges which is very tasty. My friends and I ate several different meals there and all were well cooked and tasty. You have a choice of eating outside or in the restaurant which has good aircon.

its not Beefeater is it?

i ate there thur night v good meal nice staff and a good price go give it a try

MIKE

Been having breakfast here for the last couple of weeks and I can't fault it,possibly the best breakfast I've had in Pattaya.

Staff are good and speak good English,the food is great and the tea tastes like English tea.I'd recommend it but I'd prefer it if you didn't all go about 11 am as I won't be able to get a seat !! Thank you.

I like it for the best liver, bacon and onion with mash. The best in Pattaya.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent breakfast here,the food's good,the girls are good and speak good English.Been there a few times and not had a bad breakfast yet.

I'd recommend it.

And it must be the only place in Thailand that does acceptable pie, mash and liquor. Only East Enders will appreciate that, I'm sure!

Edited by eyebee
babydollsaddict.gif

When I visit Pattaya I like to try out places that I've never visited before

Going by the recomendations Little Wonder looks like a place well worth a visit

When I visit Pattaya I like to try out places that I've never visited before

Going by the recomendations Little Wonder looks like a place well worth a visit

You'll love the food,my plate never has any leftovers on it.

But don't expect it to be posh,the best I've heard it described as was like a good transport cafe from the old days.Even when the music's on it's from the 60's and 70's.Great food at reasonable prices but don't take a lady there to try and impress her !

Don't get me wrong it's very clean but you'll never get them to put candles and flowers on the tables.

Went there again this morning and as usual the food was spot on.

You'll love the food,my plate never has any leftovers on it.

But don't expect it to be posh,the best I've heard it described as was like a good transport cafe from the old days.Even when the music's on it's from the 60's and 70's.Great food at reasonable prices but don't take a lady there to try and impress her !

Don't get me wrong it's very clean but you'll never get them to put candles and flowers on the tables.

Went there again this morning and as usual the food was spot on.

It's sounds an interesting place to visit. If I went alone that would give me the chance to take a look at the girls who work in the bars close to this restaurant. And I love 60's and 70's music as I am from that era.

It's sounds an interesting place to visit. If I went alone that would give me the chance to take a look at the girls who work in the bars close to this restaurant. And I love 60's and 70's music as I am from that era.

Most of us are from that era ! I've heard music in there that I'd forgotten about and music that reminded me of my schooldays in the 70's.

The food's good too.

• 2 months later...

well lads, i have walked past it hundreds of times but never been in. You have certainly sold it to me now though and i will be giving it a go in august. I normally walk past on my way to kiss food but i am gonna pop in and give it a go. :001_Thank_You5:

Same as BigReg, walked past it to the BB out back.

Nice cluster of OK drinking places.

Down that walk is a internet cafe that is 30 Baht a hour, a barber/massage place that I got a manicure-pedcure, hair cut, shave, beard trim, and foot massage 450 baht all in, and 50 baht to lady who did all the work.

LOL Went in for a hair cut & the lady how about a ...... and a.....and a.....I just could not say no :)

Out front is Kiss Foods ?Restaurant, excellent food, Average 100 baht or less ( and more) Sweet and sour shrimp was excellent ( 120 B I think)

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Been there for the pie and mash and its great, just like i had from the shops in the east end, the guys aunt has a pie and mash shop at the fiddlers in dagenham. and he comes from Upney. couldn't get the wife to try the pie and mash so she had roast pork, wasn't bad but the veg was well done. going into the cafe is like going back 15 years in the UK. Double pie and mash is about 190 baht.

• 7 months later...

hello everyone just joined this excellent site why i replying i just found out i am related to the owner of little wonder restaurant and didnt know been past the restaurant hundreds of times now i am back in grim uk i have no way of finding out his retaurant phone number to get in touch with him can anyone in pattaya pop bye and get the restaurant telephone number or email thanks guys hope someone can help me out i know this is a old post hopefully someone will read this cheers guys from a cold uk

expat i searched the net no joy for the number would be very helpful to me be glad if u can get it as soon as you can or a email address his name is pete the owner thanx really appreciate it or anyone going past there

expat i searched the net no joy for the number would be very helpful to me be glad if u can get it as soon as you can or a email address his name is pete the owner thanx really appreciate it or anyone going past there

I will try to swing by there when I can. My work schedule hasn't allowed me to get out much.

I've been busy too. (I won't mention why for the poor sods who don't live here. :) ) I'll try to get by there tomorrow.

Between ExpatDave and me (and Alzheimer's), you should get the number relatively soon.

Edited by expatdude

Okie, dokie. I was passing Little Wonder today and remembered I was supposed to get the number. No number evident outside the place, so I walked in and asked someone if the restaurant had a phone. She said yes, and I asked for the number. She asked why I wanted it. :)

I said I had a friend who wants the number and she gave this number to me. Looks like a mobile number to me:

088-198-9516

Hope that helps and that you don't need it for any nefarious purposes!