IGNORED

Cure for depression?

LISBON

Go and smash up some females! That always helps when i'm not at my emotional best. But I know unlike some of the users on here, I already live in Asia (Japan), so getting a female is about as easy as getting one in LOS. I thought England was pretty damn easy too, those Polish imigrants are hot! Besides that leaving Patts is a good thing, gives your mind time to rest and regroup and plan for the next go round.

-Last word: Man I just don't understand how some of you guys can say your countries aren't fun. I've lived in Europe for a few years and they were some of the best and most jam packed, girl-alcohol filled moments of my live. All flavors of women! Loved Germany, Switzerland, France and Holland especially!!

everything you have said in this post points to you being brad pitt or david beckham. i never knew we had such a famous board member. I am intrigued to know how you can pull polish birds in england.. Now i am no ugly mug but I dont think i would stand a chance of pulling a polish stunner in my home country of england so either you are one good looking bloke or full of shit. one of the two and dont take this as a flame because it certainly is not, i am just wondering how you pull all these birds so easily.

everything you have said in this post points to you being brad pitt or david beckham. i never knew we had such a famous board member. I am intrigued to know how you can pull polish birds in england.. Now i am no ugly mug but I dont think i would stand a chance of pulling a polish stunner in my home country of england so either you are one good looking bloke or full of shit. one of the two and dont take this as a flame because it certainly is not, i am just wondering how you pull all these birds so easily.

There's nothing too it.(i'm certainly no celebrity) Anyone can do it. But I feel being a foreigner is a plus, being different helps. If a british guy went to America he'll get more play than the average guy, why!? Because it's something new! On the other hand I'm not shy i'll talk to any girl if i'm attracted to them. Holla at 20 girls and get shot down 10 times, guess what? you still have 10 other females on tap. It's all about batting average bruh. The more you holla the better your chances are to get laid. Ex: If your a black American dude in Germany, or an Australian in Brazil it's only natural people are gonna be curious. Do you lack that much confidence in your own abilities? Is that why you prefer Thailand? You can get pussy anywhere dude, I just hope you realize that, I've seen the ugliest guys in Europe pull bad females in thier own countries without wealth.