IGNORED

Dynasty Grande

sexy beast

Great hotel! Stayed there twice last trip. I used to stay at Majestic Grande on Soi 2 but now Dynasty Inn Grande is one! The rooms are bigger, shower & tub, window sill where your tilaks can sit and look out the window eating their som tam, free internet, Dvd player and most of all its cheaper than MG. Free transfer to Dynasty Inn Pattaya if you prepay two nights in advance. Good deal mak mak!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gryck

• longagoandfaraway

• sexy beast

• ROIDFREAK

Dynasty inn grande Soi 6 is a very good hotel. I have stayed there about 1,5week and everyone is always nice and i have nothing to complain about. I can recommend their lexus taxis, they are very comfortable. 2000 baht with those lexus cars to Pattaya is a bit pricey, but i can tell you its worth it. White soft leather seats, perfect aircon.

Very girl friendly hotel.

I am staying in Omni Tower for a few nights next trip @2,225 baht. These glowing reports are making me think about trying Dynasty Grande for November trip. I have observed hotel many times as I dragged my weary body to and from the skytrain at Nana. I did read somewhere that the walls between rooms were wafer thin, and any "activity" could be cleared heard in next room. Judging by this thread that would not seem to be the case or somebody would have commented on it. :Hair_Out1:

I am staying in Omni Tower for a few nights next trip @2,225 baht. These glowing reports are making me think about trying Dynasty Grande for November trip. I have observed hotel many times as I dragged my weary body to and from the skytrain at Nana. I did read somewhere that the walls between rooms were wafer thin, and any "activity" could be cleared heard in next room. Judging by this thread that would not seem to be the case or somebody would have commented on it. :P

Interesting about the walls. First time I stayed there I heard nothing. This last trip I could hear the next room’s TV & then couldn’t hear my TV at all when he decided to play his music. Just thought I was unlucky & will still give it another go in 2 months time

as with everyone, cant fault this hotel, have stayed 2 times now after reading sexy's original post. great place for newbies too, as very close to the action of nana, easy to get taxis, fantastic hotel gym and decent pool. staff members never look down at you when you walk in with a girl, and very friendly. great to have some breaky downstairs and watch the stunners heading home from the various rooms. i will be staying here on all future visits.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup a real good hotel for the price......Caught this scandinavian fellow in the act with his bg .. he left his room door open 4 the world 2 see believe

it or not..

lol....

Excellent hotel all in all

• 1 month later...

Stayed there in March for a week. Very nice and clean. Has everything you need. Internet is good too. Location is perfect, close to everything a true monger needs (ie women, food, transportation). Pool is ok. The food is great. Try to stay in the front portion so you dont have to walk across the pool are to get to your room. Make sure you take give the cabbie clear directions, they might get lost. I think its by the Sofitel hotel, they might know that. Plus they have a daily shuttle to Pattaya for 500 baht. That's a great price. If you want to stay at one of their hotels in Pattaya they will make all of the arrangements for you. I reccomend staying at the one near the action and not the beach resort, its too far from the where you'll want to be.

A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar. -Mark Twain

Best value for money in BKK IMHO.

I've just got confirmation of my reservation for October - current room rates are 2280 Bht for a deluxe room and 2680 Bht for a suite. I've aways stayed in a deluxe room on previous visits but I've opted for a suite this time (more out of curiosity than anything else - the deluxe rooms are more than adequate).

I'll post an up-to-date review of the suite on this thread after my stay.

Dio.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info guys. I just arrived yesterday and the Dynasty Grand is very nice. When the cabi tried to drop me of at the Dynasty Inn, I knew he was on some BS. I harassed him on the ride from the airport that I was not staying at the Inn, but the Grand. He swore up and down. And this A-hole dropped me off at the Inn. I was tired of arguing so the receptionist at the Inn put me in a Tuk and got me to where I needed to be. Again, this place is very nice. :Drunk_Party:

Death by SNU-SNU!!!

st3_ep1_1_th.jpg

Mowtow man this is my fav hotel in BKK, enjoy and have lots of fun. :Drunk_Party:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Its spot on the best hotel by far....

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the recommendations on here I am booked into the Dynasty Grande Inn in BKK in early November. The website and confirmation email states the price at 2,280 BHT but makes no mention of additional charges. I notice some other hotel websites state that a service charge of 5% and VAT of 7% is added to the price. Before I check with the hotel I would be grateful to hear if other BM's have paid the quoted price or found it does not include service/VAT.

Either way it will not change my decision to stay there as it seems good value regardless, but good to know in advance. Cheers!

Have stayed there 3 times, the best hotel Ive stayed in ,esp for the money in BKK. 2280 incl everything, no extra charges. Am going to stay there again in Dec.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

I have actually asked dynasty grande about monthly rates. They offer monthly rates, but not much of an discount. One month would cost 60000baht, thats about 8400baht discount from normal price.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys !

Thanks for all information, it´s seems like a real good hotel :unsure:

One question: :What5:

Do they have a carpark ?? I will arrive to BKK by car.

Cheers :Drunk_Party:

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT

• 1 month later...

SEXY BEAST!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK I have been searching for this hotel for so long. I stayed here in November 2006. Had lost my brochure and reciepts to this hotel. I'm returning to LOS and will stay there again. I usually stay at the Marriotts and LK METROPOLE in Pattaya so it was a welcomed break staying at Dynasty Grande at a awesome price and great hotel and location.

THanx for posting the photos. I finally found that hotel.

KEITH

I am staying in Omni Tower for a few nights next trip @2,225 baht. These glowing reports are making me think about trying Dynasty Grande for November trip. I have observed hotel many times as I dragged my weary body to and from the skytrain at Nana. I did read somewhere that the walls between rooms were wafer thin, and any "activity" could be cleared heard in next room. Judging by this thread that would not seem to be the case or somebody would have commented on it. :rolleyes:

I stayed at the Omni the first night and accidently walked past Dynasty. Looked nice, walked in ask about rates. About 300 baht more a night i moved immediately. I had already paid for 3 nights at OMNI. Omni gave me the third night back and charged me for night two. I didn't care it was worth it.

I had connection problems with laptop. In like 30 minutes it was fixed by a desk staff and some Tech guy.

About 1/2 block down the road toward NANA Plaza is where i got the hair cuts and 3 bars with girls sitting on stools calling you out for a cool drink on the side or inside the bar.

• 1 month later...

A question about booking at this hotel

AFAIK you can only book directly with the hotel

I tried this and they sent me an e-mail confirming availibilty for my requested date, however they requested no further information e.g. credit card details incase of no show ( I think some hotels make a nominal charge to your card if you dont arrive)They say they would re-confirm my booking by e-mail nearer my check in date ( I was booking about 5 months prior to arrival)

As this was my first trip to BKK I felt I needed a more concrete confirmation of my booking and booked to stay at Majestic Grande via Asiarooms and paid upfront, therefore had peace of mind

BTW Dynasty Grande DID NOT confirm my booking by mail nearer the check in date

Your advice on booking at this hotel for my return trip to BKK please

I booked a deluxe room in front building on their website for this coming Jan. 15 and 16th for 2880/night. Seems the price went up a bit since any of you stayed there

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

I booked a deluxe room in front building on their website for this coming Jan. 15 and 16th for 2880/night. Seems the price went up a bit since any of you stayed there

Was there in September, but have checked the website and they are now calling it a boutique hotel, and asking an extra 600bht per night.

Was there in September, but have checked the website and they are now calling it a boutique hotel, and asking an extra 600bht per night.

What site was that, haven't seen anything like that, do you have a link to that site?

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

What site was that, haven't seen anything like that, do you have a link to that site?

I just clicked on webiste www.dynastygrande.com

Its the old web address but a revamped webpage.