Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dynasty Grande

sexy beast

A question about booking at this hotel

AFAIK you can only book directly with the hotel

I tried this and they sent me an e-mail confirming availibilty for my requested date, however they requested no further information e.g. credit card details incase of no show ( I think some hotels make a nominal charge to your card if you dont arrive)They say they would re-confirm my booking by e-mail nearer my check in date ( I was booking about 5 months prior to arrival)

As this was my first trip to BKK I felt I needed a more concrete confirmation of my booking and booked to stay at Majestic Grande via Asiarooms and paid upfront, therefore had peace of mind

BTW Dynasty Grande DID NOT confirm my booking by mail nearer the check in date

Your advice on booking at this hotel for my return trip to BKK please

some hotels in bangkok are paid in cash, you will have to leave your credit card upon checkin as a deposit. just stayed here about 2 weeks ago for 9 nights.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gryck

• longagoandfaraway

• lars

• bundy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some hotels in bangkok are paid in cash, you will have to leave your credit card upon checkin as a deposit. just stayed here about 2 weeks ago for 9 nights.

"Leave" your credit card?

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

"Leave" your credit card?

dont worry, they just swipe it and then hold a slip until you check out for security purposes, they rip it up in front of you when you leave and off to give it to you. same as most hotels around the world.

dont worry, they just swipe it and then hold a slip until you check out for security purposes, they rip it up in front of you when you leave and off to give it to you. same as most hotels around the world.

Ok, just leary of using a credit card because of any chance of ID theft.

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

Fair do's, but my point is, what if I turned up at the hotel and they said I haven't made a reservation etc, after all no deposit has been made and they don't as yet have my c.c. details

Would have been my first time in Thailand, strange country, strange city, and nowhere to stay, rather intimidating aint it

Fair do's, but my point is, what if I turned up at the hotel and they said I haven't made a reservation etc, after all no deposit has been made and they don't as yet have my c.c. details

Would have been my first time in Thailand, strange country, strange city, and nowhere to stay, rather intimidating aint it

I prebooked and walked in as indicated, maybe you should ask the hotel, that might help. :Bravo1:

I just clicked on webiste www.dynastygrande.com

Its the old web address but a revamped webpage.

Who knows? Maybe, like everywhere else, prices go up, time of the season probably too. This is my first time back in BKK since my R&R days, and based on a referrel, I chose it. I'm sure I could have got something cheaper, but for my first time back in almost 40 years, what the hell?

Aka Laafa

I prebooked and walked in as indicated, maybe you should ask the hotel, that might help. :Blur:

Call me stupid, but isn't a booking via the the hotel's website some form of asking them if they have a reservation?

BTW I did mail the hotel after they confirmed they had a room available asking them if they needed any further details i.e. c.c. details, flight arrival time, home address etc

they replied with something like-

Dear Sir

I can confirm we have a resevation available for you on .........

Thankyou for your enquiry

bollox

If you don't understand this then I'm not sure how to help you.

No need to be bloody cheeky

Anyway I've decided I will stick with the Majestic Grande

• 4 weeks later...

I am in process of booking room. They seem to only need assurance you will be there. Very nice imho.. the good old days ;)

Tohere seems to be a small problem with language transaltion, yet I am certain that will be resolved.

Am looking forward to staying there. BTW, I have a FREE voucher to stay at a higher priced place, but am choosing to stay here because I also want to visit Pattaya ;) and.. take advantage of the transfer fee and booking convienence. ;)

Edited by Joz72087

i will be staying at this hotel for two nights tomorrow. i will give you guys and update. thanks the previous posters for info, made my decision easier.

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

Hi

I will be spending a couple of nights here in about 3 weeks, I made the reservation via their website and can confirm that they do not want a deposit, they just want a confirmation email a couple of days before arrival, they do however say that they will want a valid credit card on checking in. I have been past a few times in the past but never stayed here so will add a report when I am back to let folks know how I found things.

Trotski

Hi

Ive booked this hotel after some internet research. Originally I had booked the Nana hotel but the more I read the less I liked the idea. Im there for three nights 6th - 9th Feb. Cant wait!

Stuart

Edited by Stuey

good one ladies and guys......................

need more posts like this ..............

Takes the headache of gee where I'am going to stay ..........

everyone got to start somewhere..............even me beening a newbie.......

Hope more come in ............

thanks............

Well i was gonna stay at the dream hotel..but commen sense got the best of me...now i'm staying her from the 9th-12 and the 22-26th...more money for Hell Club and the lucious ladies from Longun i figure!!

But for a tad of luxery ive booked the in-between times at Tim's Boutique(in a suite!!)...will report with photos on both(and maybe even a few of the ladies too!!)...Mercutio

Well??

I have had a change of destination based upon lack of commuincation.

I attempted to alert them of chnage in Itenerary but here communication di not address any changes I spoke about. Therefore, I am abandoming my stay at Dynasty, based on lack of communication,

I honestly did try however, they were unable to provide.

Despite repeated (unanswered) attempts.

Joz

I have always found DIG a great place, great service. Their email response can be a little slow at times, but a quick phone call fixes any issues

Great hotel stayed twice.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 1 month later...

i had the pleaseure of staying in this hotel during january this year. the staff were very friendly, the food was excellent and the rooms where top notch (best shower ever had) room service food is 24hr, useful as those thai girls can eat for shit and will eat pretty much anything you throw at them.

WILL be staying here again on my next trip.

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoyed my stay here immensly.

Only problem i had was the odd bed bug!!..ouch!!

But that was only on my first set of nights...so i dont think its a general issue.

The staff...food...rooms..and general location were all exxelant....Mercutio

Stayed here a few weeks ago and still is great value for money.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 2 months later...

I am staying here three nights in August...here are directions from Suvarnabhumi airport to the hotel in Thai that you can give to your driver (disclaimer: this was provided by the hotel; I cannot verify the accuracy as I cannot read Thai).

âçáÃÁä´¹ÒʵÕéÍÔ¹á¡Ã¹·ì

àÅ¢·Õè 21 ÊØ¢ØÁÇÔ· «Í 6

.ÊØ¢ØÁÇÔ· ࢵ¤ÅͧàµÂ ¡·Á.10110

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

• 1 month later...

What a nice, comfy place that is!! I had a place like that in both California and Arizona for a while.

• 4 months later...