IGNORED

Anybody lift weights/workout in Pattaya?

MANimal

I found this place, :

http://www.tonydisco.com/html/gym.php

I like to hit the gym while on vacation, that way I don't feel too lazy.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

I found this place, :

Tonys is good,had my workout ther on my resent 5 weeks

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Any idea of the current rates daily weekly/monthly

Any info appreciated Ta

Alex

We'll call ourselves "the symbolics" I'll be sym.

I lift my fat arse of T/G's on a regular basis. Is that what you mean? :SteamingMad:

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Any idea of the current rates daily weekly/monthly

Any info appreciated Ta

Alex

3000 for a month

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

For Tony's - 100bht per visit which inlcudes the all the gym equipment, pool and spa's.

I lift my fat arse of T/G's on a regular basis. Is that what you mean? :Chokdee:

same same

bedroom olympics for me...............gold medalist :GrinNod1:

"no romance without finance"

Used to go to that Gym by the police station near soi 8, world gym I think. Takes a while to get used to the heat but feel better afterwards. Otherwise I have a good workout in the bedroom every night.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

I found this place, :

WE better be going to the gym. None of this im to tired crap and you showing up late to the gym as always

I am a simple yet complicated man. I believe in protecting all species especially beavers. I believe beavers need petting, and a subtle kiss from time to time to know they are doing a fine job. I have said it once and I will say it again beaver is really mans best friend!!! If you dont like the way the beaver is acting.......Screw it!!!!

forumsigbk5.jpg

forumsig3vy2qa3.jpg

Use Tony's for gym and tennis - good gym and great way to recharge the batteries.

Daryle

Good diet along with a Multiple Thai Girl workout. Low weight and a lot of reps....usually until complete muscle failure. :)

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• 4 weeks later...

I went to Tonys Gym somewhere near Walking Street and it was pretty decent. Good cardio equipment, ecent free weights section and they also had a punch bag. I only used the gym and not the other facilities like the pool, steam room etc but for 100 baht for all facilities a time it isn't bad at all.

try finding a decent gym in bangkok w/out having to get a membership. Was quoted 1000bt + for just one day lol

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Tony's for a couple of days while in Pattaya. There is one that has mostly weights and the other one down the street had pools, sauna, tennis, etc. Go straight up Soi 13 from 2nd road and the one with mostly weights is on the left. The other one is a couple of blocks to the right. It's worth it!!!

I found this place, :

Good info, much appreciated. Was planning on keeping up the training whilst away, plus sweating all the alchohol out my system in the sauna. 100 bht as well, happy days

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

I found this place, :

Thats what numerous people have stated in previous posts so sounds like a great deal. Membership must be dirt cheap.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

Is that true--is only 100 baht per visit?? for all facilities? why would anyone buy a membership then??

Sounds like good value and no need to get a months membership which works out at the same amount except for Jan, March, May, July, August, October and December when you get 1 free day after paying for 30. You get ripped off in February though :)

I went to the Tonys Gym that had a lot of free weights and machines. Not the one with the pool and tennis courts. It was 200 baht per visit not 100. That was in June.

• 1 month later...

Tony has three Gyms in Pattaya:

He has 2 on the third road, one called the Tony's gym and Muay Thai academy (Taxi drivers call it Tony boxing), the other one is Tony's gym. I prefer Tony boxing because of the heavy weights.

Tony also has one gym on Beach Road, soi 16 called Life Fitness, they had a promotion when I was there for 100 baht per day. More than sufficient for your holiday needs. It is right between Marine 2 and Covent Garden.

Fairtex is another Gym located near the Dolphin roundabout (Naklua). It is a fitness complex/hotell, with everything, Muay Thai, Weights, Tennis, Basket, Aerobics (not for me :sign1: ), swimming pool and much more. 1 drop in 1000 THB.

Fitness One is located in Beach Road SOI 3, in the boat hotell, drop in 500 THB. Not recommended for the bodybuilder type.

California WOW Experience is opening these days in The Avenue. It is going to be a nice facility, but the entrance is a little bit hidden. Not sure of the prices (not open yet). Think it will be around 500-1000 baht drop in.

Central Gym located where the second road goes over to Pratamnak. The Pratamnak / TapPraya Road road intersection. (40 bath drop in for thais, either 40 or 100 for farang, depends on how stupid you look).

Universe Gym is located on the Sukhumvit Road, think this is the same owner as the former Universe on the Beach Road (Dennis James?).

There is one gay gym located near the Beach, on Jomtien soi 1, near the beach. Dont know the name.

Otherwise every high standard hotel offers a gym or fitness room (nothing much to brag about).

• 3 weeks later...
Tonys is good,had my workout ther on my resent 5 weeks

TONY' S ON THIRD ROAD CHARGES 200 BAHT PER DAY ALSO HAS WEEKLY AND MONTHLY RATES.NEW GYM COMING CALLED CALIFORNIA WOW