IGNORED

Anybody lift weights/workout in Pattaya?

MANimal

Tony's on Soi 16 at the end of Walking Street, right after Catz, has a nice Gym with swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzis and a beach volleyball area. It's called "Life Fitness Spa". Just got back end of Sept. and these are the rates:

1 visit= 99 baht

10 visits= 900 baht

1 week= 590 baht

2 weeks= 990

3 weeks=1,190

1 month= 1,290

3 months= 2,990

6 months= 3,490

1 year= 3,990

LIFETIME= 30,000 These are the rates off their flyer, so pretty current. Also open 24 hours if you're so inclined!

• 2 weeks later...

Got to start using those weights. Staying there for a month and gaining 5kg of pure beer,cannot do it anymore.

Next trip have to get my ass up and run to the gym, haveto haveto haveto no pussy only weights ...

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the tip ! Tony's it is ......Cant wait havnt worked out since april cause of injury time to hit it hard again !

• 2 weeks later...

just bought one month at California wow 2nd road at the new mall...

great place just 3 min walking for me... cost 3000 bath

only thing needed is towels and protein shakes ......

Tony's on Soi 16 at the end of walking street,... 1 visit= 99 baht...Also open 24 hours if you're so inclined!

This is exactly what I've been looking for -- convenient and cheap day rates. Thanks for the great intel!! Touchdown in less than 10 days now! :Dance1:

Excellent info. I turned into a fat boy last time I stayed in Pattaya. I'll be checking out Tony's this time.

Edited by lovinit